Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2005-04-15
Words:
5,369
Chapters:
4/4
Kudos:
28
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
4,579

Four Corners Hellmouth: Welcome to the rest of your life Chris Larabee

Summary:

Fandom: Magnificent Seven
Genre: Slash
Pairing: Buck/JD
Rating: FRC
Synopsis: The guys are patrolling Four Corners when they find something new.
AU: This is set in my Four Corners Hellmouth universe. The first story in the universe, 'Seven Men against the Darkness' should be read first otherwise you won't understand the story.

Chapter 1: Part 0

Chapter Text

Four Corners Hellmouth: Welcome to the rest of your life, Chris Larabee
by Josette Grover
jgrover@tm.net or josette_g98@yahoo.com

 

Prologue:

Chris Larabee pushes back his hat as he raises a hand to shade his eyes as the others come up behind him. Vin takes up his usual spot on Chris's left side as they survey the area. It had been a mild winter, and the villagers had started planting crops for the coming year.

JD comes tearing up on his horse, "Chris, come quick. Something's happening at the graveyard."

The others follow the younger man through Four Corners up the hill to the small plot of land the villagers tend so carefully. Sarah and Adam are already there, watching in disbelief as the ground boils over seven of the nine graves located there.

"Adam, do you know where the villagers are planting in the area?" Chris asks his son.

"Yes Pa."

"Go tell them what's going on, ask them if the Shaman can come see this."

Adam takes one look back at the ground and runs across the ground, taking a shortcut through the woods.

"Whatever it is, it seems to be stopping." Sarah says, as the violent bubbling slows and finally stops.

"Waaaaahhhhh!!!!"

"Chris," Sarah screams, picking up her skirts and running through the stonewall surrounding the cemetery. The seven men follow her immediately, stopping in their tracks when they come across their graves. Sarah drops to her knees, her hands passing through the baby lying on her husband's grave, looking at the other six babies and then back at her husband and the others.

"Sarah, go find the villagers and tell them what's happened. We'll stay with the babies until they arrive." Chris orders. Sarah takes one look back at the babies, nods at her husband, and heads back down the hill.

"Chris, what's going on?" JD asks, looking at the baby crying softly on his grave.

"I don't know, JD. I've never seen babies appear out of thin air before." Chris asks, reaching absently for the baby on his grave, eyes growing huge as his hand touch human flesh. The other peacekeepers stare at their leader for a moment, and then follow his example, stunned as they realize they're alive once again. JD is the first to pick up the baby on his grave, taking off his shirt to wrap around the naked infant. The others follow his example, and the seven men slowly stand up and walk out of the graveyard.

"Nathan, are we . . . alive?" JD asks stunned, holding his baby in one arm as he touches everything in reach, including the other peacekeepers.

"Looks that way, JD." Nathan says stunned. "Let's get back to Four Corners, the babies are going to need fed."

"Chris?" Buck asks his friend, touching his shoulder. Chris stops staring at the baby in his arms, who's been calmly staring back at him in stark contrast to the crying of the others, and looks at him.

"He looks just like Adam did when he was born, except he's got my hair." Chris says, stunned.

 

end Prologue