Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
778
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
908

Intro Snippet

Summary:

A bit of introductory whimsey

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

SNIPPET
by GW Katrina and Christina

 

Slowly a manhole cover in the middle of the street lifts up just enough for a pair of grey eyes to look around. Seeing no one looking her way, a young woman quickly crawls out onto the street. She wanders around for a bit in the new section of the town, the section holding the Invisible Man fandom.
"Hmmm, this area holds much potential. I will invite one and all to my home, Villa de Gutter."

With a snap of her fingers, clones from many fandoms, including her newest additions from the new fandom -Fawkes and Hobbes-, appear from the same manhole she just came from. One was carrying a stack of flyers. Taking one, the woman looked over it one last time.

:Hello one and all. My name is GW Katrina. The GW stands for GutterWoman. I live in the decadant Villa de Gutter, and I invite you all to a party at my home. If you decide to come, simply keep the clone that brought the message. He will lead you to my home. Remember, my mind is always in the gutter.:

"Perfect," GW said, a grin lighting up her face. Turning back to face the Obi-Wan clone who held the paper, she nodded. Using the Force, he was able to give each of the clones a copy of the invitation, and told them where to go.

"Remember," the woman shouted, "stay if they want to come. Come right back if they don't."

The clones nodded. The Blairclones bounced, and the O'Neilclones smirked. "No time for that now, just go."

GW looked at the newest clones. The Fawkes and Hobbesclones looked so lost. "HOLD IT." All the clones froze. "Everyone take a IM clone, they're new. Show them the ropes.

Now each of the clones grabbed the nearest IM clone and took off. GW froze for just a second, bewitched by all of the loincloth wearing clones. She shook it off, and made her way back to her gutter home. :I hope everyone accepts my invitation. It would be a great way to meet them all.:

 

Part 2 by Christina

Hey Vonilyn! Great job on the fic so far! So when we getting more? I wanna know what happens!

:::Chris is about to say more when she notices a loinclad Blair followed by Darien.::: Uhh, yeah keep up the good work. Be right back.

:::She takes runs up to him and takes a flyer and reads it. Smiling she beckons him to lead the way and meets up with GW Katrina.::: Hi. I'm Chris. I have a question for ya . . . got any Blairclones with glasses????

GW looks at the girl in front of her. "Um, ya, let me find out where." She runs to a computer and types something in. "Would you like a loincloth version, a chaps version, a witchdoctor punk version, or a version in a wetsuit? The choice is yours."

While Chris thinks about it, GW waves up a Methosclone.
"This is Methos. As you can see, he is in his Horseman outfit. He'll be helping you around the house. If you have a clone you want, just get a sample of the original(how you do it is up to you) Give it to me, and I'll make one for you. The clone repairer is upstairs in the Torture Chamber. Also, there are drool buckets all around the house. You can bring your own if you want, or just take one from here and decorate as you like. Once someone takes a bucket, it's theirs."

Chris nodded, mind still churning over which Blairclone version to take. "If you can't decide, I'll get you one of each. And don't worry, like the drool buckets, the clone will not be used by anyone else without your permission. But it's nice to let he come on Game night."

Seeing she had lost the woman, GW sighed. She reached out and snagged a drool bucket. Handing it to Chris, she signaled a Lucasclone over.

"Keep a lookout for other guests. I'm going to go, um, test the new IM clones. Ya, test them. That's it." Lucas handed her her bucket. "Thanks. Call me when more show up. Then show them to the TV room. All the clones are having a modeling contest. I think the Xanderclones are winning with their Speedos, but it will be nice to watch." Another silly grin.

As she headed upstairs, GW looked at Chris. If she was any example, this group would be as cool as the ELF group.

Hope more accept the invitation.

****

Methosclone-Highlander the Series
Xanderclone-Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Lucasclone-Seaquest DSV
Blairclone-The Sentinel

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author GW Katrina and Christina.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.