Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
215
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,255

Festive

Summary:

rated: FRT-13
disclaimer: NCIS belongs to Don Bellisario, et. al.
Summary: a drabble of 200 words written for the "color" challenge at slashthedrabble on lj. St. Patrik's day, Tony, Tim, and the color green...

Work Text:

Festive
by Pari

 

As St. Patrick's day approached, things with Tony became quiet... *Too* quiet. Pleasant even.

Tim was very concerned.

But St. Patrick's day came and went. No green dye had been slipped into Tim's shampoo. There had been no "Singing Leprechaun Deliveries" made to the office (as there had been the year before. Tim hadn't worn green since.)

That night, Tim opened the foil packet Tony handed him, and stared at the green latex he found waiting inside.

When he looked up, questioningly, Tony shrugged. He said, "I thought it would be festive."

Tim thought he'd gotten off easy...

Until he showered the next morning.

Tim called his doctor immediately, and rescheduled the appointment he'd made for that afternoon.

There was no way he could explain the strange...discolorations...caused by Tony's *festive* prank.

Tim fumed... Until a method of payback presented itself.

At the office, Gibbs asked if everyone had scheduled their annual physicals.

Tony said that he had, and Tim asked, loudly: "Yeah. Tony, didn't you go to the same doctor last year? The one that just makes you cough and checks your vision?"

Tony frowned. "What?"

"Cancel it," Gibbs ordered. "See the company doctor today."

Tony looked horrified.

Tim chuckled.

 

[ end. ]