Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
104
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
6
Hits:
1,338

Headline

Summary:

Series. TOS
Pairing: K/S
Code: FRT-13, Humor
Archive: Trekiverse, BOBW, WWOMB, BLTS, Heart Attack, Marianne, GSSU, others just ask
Feedback: to tlen@freenet.de
Summary: A headline and its consequences
For my other stories and stories by Lady Charena see: The TOS Twins http://home.dencity.com/TOSTwins/KSlash.htm
Disclaimer: Paraborg/Viacom owns the whole Star Trek universe. I only borrowed a little part of it for some fun. No moneymaking, no offence of copyrights are intended. The story is mine and it is just fanfiction.
If you are under age, please stay away. If you have a problem with m/m-sex and relationships, then look elsewhere for your entertainment. English is not my native language, so please be patient with my mistakes. T'Boy did a really great job to correct my errors, not to mention all the suggestions she gave. My greatest gratitude to her. For all remaining errors, blame me.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Headline
T'Len
2001

 

"Jim, have you seen the latest issue of the Galactic-Enquirer?"

"I don't read such trash." Jim Kirk took a seat opposite his CMO in the mess, a well-filled tray in his hands.

"But you should read it." McCoy pushed an electronic-newspaper-padd over the table. The oversized headlines made clear that it belonged to the 'yellow-press'. "You're the star of the front page."

Jim stared at the headline: "Hot news - Galactic-Hero Kirk is gay - JTK loves his First Officer."

"Jim, you'll issue a denial, surely?"

"No."

"WHAT!?!"

"Why should I deny the truth? Bones, please shut your mouth. You're looking stupid."

 

-end-

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author TLen.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.