Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Copyright: Characters, not mine, See the Mouse. Story, mine, but I make no money. He does, but not on this.
    Beta: The greatest, most humble, modest, and oh so magnificent BetaGoddess, Pendragginink! I can't say enough wonderful things about her!!!
    Summary: It's the first Christmas after the Curse was broken, and Will hasn't seen this cold a winter in Port Royal since his arrival from England.
    NOTE: The only payment that fan fiction authors receive is your reviews and responses to our hard work. If you like my work, PLEASE let me know. If you don't, I want to hear about that too, either as constructive criticism, or even flames, as what you tell me let's me know that I've affected you in some way. If I don't hear from people, I can't tell if they like my work or not, so I have no clue as to what may need to be fixed or how.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,245
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    8
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    1,077