Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
474
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
1,092

Don't Get Around Much Anymore

Summary:

So... I was listening to michael buble sing this song called Don't Get Around Much Anymore and this just popped into my head it's a little drabble I guess or even a song fic I'm not sure, It's Draco as a socialite that has broken up with Harry because they are too different but anyway, give me some feedback please!!
Warnings: none it's not even FRT I don't even think this is a story… also, it's not betaed.
Disclaimer: I don't own the song or the characters, I own nothing at all!!!!!

Work Text:

Don't Get Around Much Anymore
by Chekiita

Missed the Saturday dance
Heard they crowded the floor
Couldn't bear it without you
Don't get around much anymore

Thought I'd visit the club
Got as far as the door
They'd have asked me about you
Don't get around much anymore

Darling, I guess my mind's more at ease
But nevertheless, why stir up memories

Been invited on dates
Might have gone but what for
Awfully different without you
Don't get around much anymore

 

I don't know what to say... I've been Mr. Socialite since before I was of age. I had a number of friends, the gang, I don't see then anymore. I used to walk through the crowds like a prince, I owned the dance floor, no one could compare I always have the best of the best. I am the best among the best, the best catch, the best dancer, the best talker, the best at all even at fighting with you, and I understand why we're not we anymore, believe me my mind is more at ease, I find peace in the manor in a way I never thought possible, still you were the love of my life so instead of chasing my old life, seeing the old crowd, going to the old joints, dancing with others... no, I rather keep my peace of mind, why bring back the memory of you. Why make myself miss you, I know what will happen, I will chase after you, you will take me back, we will say everything will be different but it wont and it will become the same vicious cycle and I'll end up like this once again.

Don't get me wrong I've tried, I've been to the club, even the horses ask about you, I went to a dance but no one could move like you, everything has a different taste and to tell you the truth, as much as I rather not go back to you, I still miss you. What can I say, you are unforgettable. But just wait, I'll get over you in no time, and then I wont miss the Saturday dance, I'll be part of the ones that crowd the floor. I'll visit the club, I'll get way farther than the door, when they ask me about you, I'll say I don't see you much anymore, I'll get invited on dates, I'll find a reason to go, even if it's different without you, I'll get around very much.

 

the end

I hope you like it and if anyone wants to write a fic you can take this a plot bunny as long as you let me know.

REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW!!!!!!