Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Genre: Hurt/Comfort, Horror, Reality (dumb reality tv shows), Contains: Lots of Fear.
    Rating: M for Mature
    Warnings: Torture. Unseen torture to be more specific. Shadow-play, close ups on face of enemy, and only back of head of prisoner. Beginning to an episode.
    Disclaimer: Stargate Atlantis is owned by MGM, SciFi, Gecko, etc. (ie Richard Dean Anderson, he's slowly gained too much control of the show (grins)). This torture scene belongs to my wacko head, but I was influenced by the new release movie 'White Noise' which is very scary and worth watching.
    Spoilers: None, except I'm crazy, but you already knew that.
    Summary: Major John Sheppard is tortured by the Genii big boss Cowen. John talks his way out of this one. So there, Dr. Weir, you aren't the only diplomat.
    Author's Note: I attribute this to 'White Noise' and its torture scene.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    544
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    5
    Hits:
    872