Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Feedback: Do I even need to say anything? Do I look like a nut? I'm not one to pass on FB... though I might be one to take it at gun point... lusciousspike@yahoo.com  
    Rating: FRAO
    Pairing: Spike/Angel
    Summary: Spike decided to stay in L.A. and work with Angel and Co. in Wolfram and Hart now known as A.I and Co. However, Angel still has a bit of a grudge towards Spike. Spike gets hurt... Angel is responsible in away. Another vampire wants to give Spike what Angel isn't giving for some silly reason, but what it entitles is big. How will that work out I wonder?
    Notes: this is all happening in S5 AtS, Cordy woke up from her coma and Fred is Fred. W&H is now the Fang Gang's playground so...no Eve yay! You'll figure out the details when you read.
    Disclaimer: the chars belong to Joss though I borrowed some... am going to keep them for sometime... give them tea and crumpets... maybe make them show me their sexy dance and if I ever get bored *snort* I'll return them.
    Thanks: A big smooch goes out to falcons319 for giving me the name to the story! Not to mention the encouragement to finish it since she was the very first person to read it (even before me!*g* don't ask... lets just say she endured something I wrote off the top of my head without rereading it... she's SO brave! And told me she loved it, go figure!). Love you lots hon!
    A somewhat response to Angela's Challenge later on: (Exact challenge will be given in part 6.) Well the challenge helped me out when I got writers block. I used part of its plot not all coz I played with an element or two *blush* you'll see (hope that's ok Ang!)... but hey what's the fun in following rules anyways? ::hopes Angela doesn't throw sharp objects at her::
    *Smoochies* for Farah my bestest for quickly reading over and pointing out the most obvious mistakes and for Janet for always being there making what I write presentable... whatever would I do without you sweetie? Wait, I don't wanna know!

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    95,253
    Chapters:
    28/28
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    9
    Kudos:
    28
    Bookmarks:
    7
    Hits:
    11,515