Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: FRAO
    Fandom: X-Men. Basically movieverse, with aspects of comicverse.
    Pairing: Iceman/Pyro.
    Disclaimer: All characters belong to Marvel, and the god that is known as Stan Lee. They're not mine, I'm only playing with them, please don't sue. All you'd get is a large collection of Buffy tapes and a few Leonardo DiCaprio posters.
    Summary: Bobby and St. John are attempting to study for their Physics test, but they can't seem to keep their hands off each other.
    Archiving: Want, Take, Have. (Just send me the URL)
    Feedback: Has anyone ever said no? Yes please!
    Notes: This is for my 'Twisted' girls, 'cause I triple posted. So sorry! And for Munky, 'cause she was nice enough to lend me some of her X-Men comics, and she watched hours of Buffy with me without threatening my life. I owe her.
    Please beware that the following fic is NOT Physics-friendly, which could possibly have something to do with a fact that I barely pulled a C in the class in high school (though I aced Calc, go figure). Also, I was under the impression that John's full name is St. John Allerdyce, though they only refer to him as ‘John' in the movie (in the whole 1 scene he was in. It's not fair! Give Pyro more scenes!), let's just assume that he goes by John. All clear? Good. Beware, this contains smut. The likes of which I suck at writing, so please, be kind, at least I tried! This is only my second attempt at smut ever, and the first one was a few years ago. Warning: This fic was written at 2 am while I was sick and feverish with the freaking croup. So don't blame me if it sucks. I'M SICK!

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,121
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    23
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    2,051