Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
281
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
7
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
874

RollerSkating 2: Airplanes

Summary:

Summary: Drabble
AN: Okay so I caved and had to write this little snippet which takes place in the AU that I'm calling Roller skating. Pre-slash, but nothing slashy in this one per-sec. Sorry.
Rating: FRT
Thanks for the feedback Kaleecat, Dragon wolf

Work Text:

Airplanes
by Heather Exhume

 

It had been a week since Nick Stokes had come to the lab. In that time Grissom had talked to him only three times. He still wasn't sure how to act around the man, not because he was handicapped but because of the embarrassment he still felt from his inappropriate comments when they had met. He knew his team would figure it out eventually but he hoped to figure out how to deal with the problem before that happened. The more vicious part of himself wanted to just fire Nick and stick Greg back in the lab. But he knew that would only be running from his problem, and he hadn't run from a problem since he dealt with his hearing loss. Which was why he was fishing for a good reason to fire Nick.

"Warrick!" Grissom called out the man, as he spun on his heel and faced Grissom.

"Yeah?" He arms were crossed and his stance screamed 'busy: leave me alone!' to Grissom but that didn't stop him.

"What do you think of Nick? How's he doing?"

Warrick blinked and it was clear that wasn't what he was excepting Grissom to say, he paused to formulate an answer, "I dunno, he's-" there was a brush of air past Grissom's ear and he saw something white land in Warrick's hair. Warrick grimaced and grabbed the paper airplane from his hair and unfolded it. "He has an interesting way to deliver test results." Grissom looked back behind him to where the airplane came from and watched Nick roll away before he cheerfully waved and winked at Grissom.

 

The End