Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: The Sentinel
    Pairing: Blair Sandburg/Jim Ellison, Eros/Hades
    Series/Sequel: This is the last of the trilogy. It follows It Was a White and Snowy Christmas, which follows It Was a Dark and Stormy Night. :-D
    Rating: FRAO (fan rated adult only)
    Email address: Tinneantoo@arthlink.net
    Disclaimer: They still belong to Petfly.
    Status: new/complete
    Date: 2/23/05
    Archive: Yes to all the list archives.
    Summary: It's Valentine's Day, and as luck would have it, they'll be spending it at Hecate House.
    Warnings: m/m, a touch of bestiality (oh, ok, more than a touch.)
    Notes: This story has taken a left turn at Albuquerque. Alopekis are small Greek dogs. Alastrina is Greek for the protector of mankind, Demetria is a form of Demeter, the goddess of fertility. For the purpose of this story, I've taken liberties with the myths of Hecate and Persephone. (this is something new?) According to Aristophanes, Eros was the son of Erebus, himself the son of Chaos, and Nyx, the goddess of Night, and according to Hesiod, Nemesis was their daughter. #### indicates change of POV. 'I love you.' 'Ditto,' is from Ghost. Thank you, as always, to Gail, who does a wonderful beta no matter what fandom I throw at her.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    19,872
    Chapters:
    5/5
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    26
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    3,770