Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
399
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,032

New Year's Kiss

Summary:

main characters: Buffy Summers, Kraven (underworld)
disclaimer: you know they aren't mine.
distribution: Twisting & Mental Wanderings
notes: Twisting's FfA pairing # 380. Either AU in that Kraven must have got away at the end of the movie, or this is before Underworld takes place - reader's choice.

Work Text:

New Year's Kiss
by Lucinda

Cool fingers massaged the back of her neck, and Buffy let herself relax in front of the fireplace. A glass of wine was in one hand, and she wore a silk nightgown, having changed out of her patrol wear already.

"You're so tense, my sweet." Her lover's voice was like cool wine, flowing and intoxicating. "Were the demons that difficult, or were they merely frustrating?"

"Frustrating and evil." Buffy leaned into his touch, enjoying each little caress.

"And you always fight the forces of evil." There was a trace of amusement in his voice.

"That's what Slayers do." Buffy closed her eyes, savoring the way he could work out each knot of muscle, the way he knew just when to turn the motions from serious massage to a seductive caress.

"Perhaps I can help remove some of those frustrations?" He purred in her ear.

Buffy twisted around to face him, eyes roaming over his lean, well dressed body. Sure, Kraven was a vampire, but he didn't kill people. He didn't even feed on humans, but on some sort of fake blood made in a factory. He was a historian, he'd said. "You're overdressed for that."

"I'm sure you can help with that, can't you?" He smirked, fingers trailing over one collar bone.

"Maybe..." She teased, fingers circling the top button of his shirt. He wasn't afraid of her strength, of the demons that she fought. He didn't have any curses, gypsy or otherwise - she'd asked. There was nothing wrong with this relationship. Buffy was sure of that.

Leaning forward, he nipped lightly at her neck, hands sliding under the nightgown. "You're full of naughty tricks."

Giggling, Buffy ripped his shirt open, no longer in the mood for teasing and delaying. He'd be gone before the sun rose anyhow, chased away by the rising sun and her thin curtains. But he'd come back again, another night, and they could start it all over again.

"Can I persuade you to stay until the stroke of midnight?" She asked, her fingers gliding over his taut stomach.

"I think I can help you bring in the New Year."

"Good." She kissed him, trying to drown out the rest of the world, just for a little while.

 

end New Year's Kiss.