Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 5 of V 1984 Season Two
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
268
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
19
Hits:
1,238

A Day In The Life Of Diana

Summary:

This Season Two story took place a few days after the event of the V episode, The Return. Please, enjoy it

Work Text:

A Day In The Life Of Diana by mbozzo.

Diana was walking toward her lab. She was smiling. Things have gone very well. Her sister, Julic and her daughter, Kimle was on their way to Earth. The Resistance have been either destroyed or is in hiding.

She thought of the idea of creating a labfarm near Los Angeles to lure her sister and her daughter to Earth. She've managed to kill Julie Parrish, as well as the starchild. She looked at the white ball of light at her right hand. She knows by probing it, that it held the mind of Julie Parrish.

Soon, the mind inside that ball would be hers. There was no way that she will be stopped. She walked into the lab. She went toward the table. She put that ball inside a small glass box. She closed that box. Now, all she need to do is to wait.

Soon, James walked into the lab. He asked Diana if he could send his men to go and hunt down the Resistance. Diana agree to let James send his men on the hunt for the Resistance. James left the room. Then, Lydia walked into the lab.

"What are you planning?" asked Lydia.

"If you want to know, I am planning to get Julic and Kimle here to the planet Earth," answered Diana.

"I feel sorry for your family, Diana. I wonder how they would feel about your many failures. Your record is not something to be proud of," teased Lydia. Then, Lydia left the lab, giving Diana something to think about. The end for now.

Series this work belongs to: