Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Website: None
    Permission to archive: Yes, please
    Fandom(s): The Sentinel
    Genre (general, hetero or slash): Slash
    Pairing/Characters: Jim/Blair
    Rating: FRAO
    Summary: What do you get when you put a hamster and two hungry spirit guides together?
    Warnings: Do not eat or drink anything around your computer while reading this story. Believe me, your computer will thank you. *wink*
    Notes: This story previously appeared My Mongoose Ezine's, "Many Seasons of Love 2" a couple of years ago and I'm now just getting around to posting this thing. This is my first story. Also, this story is based on true events that happened to me a couple of years ago when my son's hamster escaped from his cage.
    Acknowledgments: My thanks go out to Kittipurr for helping with the spelling; Rogue for helping with more spelling, grammar and giving a title to this story; Mary, for the quick beta; Patt and Lisa for the encouragement. I also want to thank Sue for kicking me in the butt in order to write this story. And last, but not least, I want to thank the real Snoozer for providing the inspiration for this story.
    Disclaimers: The characters from "The Sentinel" do not belong to me. I just play with them once in a while and then put them back. I wish they do though. *sigh*

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,484
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    12
    Hits:
    1,283