Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Kate continues things.
    WARNING: Um..? Not much - continue to keep in mind that any backstories are my own creation and are not meant to depict canon.
    NOTE1: Gibbs decided to come out and play. And then the others decided they wanted their moment in the limelight so this has become a series instead of just a trilogy. Enjoy.
    NOTE2: /…/ is for phone conversations.
    SPOILER: Bete Noir and Reveille plus the previous ones in my series.
    DISLAIMER: The characters of NCIS belong to lots of people that are so not me. CBS and the guy that owns JAG also own these characters. I am just borrowing them. I promise to return them with little to no damage, so please look kindly upon my actions.
    FEEDBACK: Please do, I would appreciate any kind words you might want to gift me with. Send it all to rainalin@yahoo.com.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    806
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    9
    Bookmarks:
    3
    Hits:
    1,844