Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Archive: If Andromeda-Slash has an archive, they may have it...if they want it.
    Synopsis: You know my motto...Boys do it best ....and its PWP, because Huntress isn't up to Andromeda plot...yet.
    Authors Rant 1: *Very* brief spoiler for the end of 'Double Helix'...
    Authors Rant 2: Huntress *rarely* writes anything other then HTLJ...(Iolaus said it was okay tho', as long as I don't forget about him and Herc....) All feedback, both compliments *and* criticism, are welcome...I need to know if I should write another Andromeda fic.
    Disclaimer: Here we go with the disclaimers again. I dunno why I bother. Don't own them, do want them, but no, it ain't never going to happen, except in my mind. Happy now?

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,224
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    10
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    1,713