Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2005-02-17
Words:
6,951
Chapters:
9/9
Comments:
1
Kudos:
23
Hits:
5,256

Silent

Summary:

Asimple mission gone wrong. one wrong move, that's all it took. Six months, and not a word from him, the heart, the soul of the group. But, are they really trying to find him? is he truley in trouble? Or is this another one of his immature pranks? An unlikely hero, or hero's, come to the missing pilots aid. But, is it too late to save him? 13x2x6 1x5 3x4 RxD SxU ?x2

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter one: Mission

Chapter Text

Silent:

Title: Silent

Anime: Gundam wing

Rating: pg13 May go up to R/ Nc-17 in later chapters

Warnings: OOC, mentions of abuse, angst, nice Relena (as in, nice to Duo, not obsessed with Heero), may be slightly out of plot, but mainly WIP, with a few changes

Pairings: 13x2x6 1x5 3x4 RxD SxU ?x2

Genre: Angst, Romance,

Summary: Asimple mission gone wrong. one wrong move, that's all it took. Six months, and not a word from him, the heart, the soul of the group. But, are they really trying to find him? is he truley in trouble? Or is this another one of his immature pranks? An unlikely hero, or hero's, come to the missing pilots aid. But, is it too late to save him?

Silent:

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP! WARNING! BASE HAS BEEN INFULTRATED! BASE HAS BEEN INFULTRATED! ALL PERSONAL TO YOUR STATIONS, REPEAT, ALL PERSONAL TO YOUR STATIONS!" the speakers micanically boomed, as the soldiers scrambled up, all hurrying to comply; some hedding for the hangers, some the prison cells, some the main controal rooms.

"SHIT!"

"Abort the mission, I repeat, abort the mission! Get out of there now! Cherib(1) and I will cover you with the gundams."

"This is Dragon. Wing, what the hell just happened? Nanshi and I are almost there! The target is within our sights!"

"Abort now, Dragon! That's an order!" Wing's voice barked through the com.

They had been spotted. Someone had blown their cover. Three guesses on who the other four pilots blaimed, and your first two do not count.

This mission could have ended the war. It could have been their final mission. Pissed doesnt even come close to how the four pilots felt at that exact moment.

The base. In one small space base, Oz had had everything; Mobile suit data & plans, new suits, computer mainframe with all their data and specs on it, and, more inportantly, the head of Oz; Treize Kushrenada, and his right-hand man, Zechs Merquiese. Even Lady Une had been there! And it had all been blown, all by, none other than one of their own! It was because of his stupidity, they assumed, that it had been blown. It was because of him that they had to carry on, that they were stuck being soldiers.

They barely made it out of there; Wing and Sandrock provided the distraction by firing at one end of the base, while the others were suppost to make their get-away on the Motorbike's they had hidden within the surrounding forest.

Two hours later, they made to to the safehouse. They were exasted, confused, close to tears, and oh so very, very pissed.

"What the hell happened out there? One minit, Trowa and I were preparing to storm Kushrenada's quarters, the next thing I know, alarms are blaring, and you are ordering the mission to be aborted! What the hell happened back there?!" A very angry chinese youth shouted, running his fingers through his loose, blood, sweat and grime-slicked shoulder length black hair. He hissed, as his stotic lover bandaged his bleeding arm, dabbing his various cuts, grazes and shallow wounds with alchol. He had minor injuries, only a few gun shot wounds and grazes he had recieved during their escape.

Trowa, having almost identical injuries, nodded in agreement, as his lover bandaged his sprained and swelling wrist.

Quatre and Heero had escaped vertually unscathed, hence why they were treating their lovers at their current, falling-to-peices-yet-still-barely-inhabitable safehouse.

"Someone triped the alarms." Heero growled in barely contained anger.

"Three guesses who." Quatre bitterly wispered, eyes welling with tears. they had been so close! So close! And now, it was all gone!

"Maxwell!" Wufei growled angryly. " Where is the Kisima coward hiding?! This injustice shall not go unavenged! Is this his idea of a joke?! I knew he was a baka, but not such an unjust, dishonorable coward!"

"He's probabully just hiding somewhere. He'll surface when he's hungry, or when he wants something" Quatre bitterly cried, resting his head on his lovers chest.

"Why. Why did he do it? Any other time, any other time would have been fine. But when then, of all times, did he have to do it? Why did he have to mess up then?!"

 

"Ohshitohshitohshitohshit!" Duo chanted, running as fast as he could, dodging bullets, barraling into guards, thorologhly regretting his spur-of-the-moment decision.

HE had no weapon, no backup, no idea of where he was going, and no chance of rescue. Duo Maxwell was well and truely screwed. And, worst of all, they were going to blame him, and, for once, it hadnt been his fault.

 

to be continued

1. Cherib: Quatre's code-name. Wing: Heero, Dragon: Wufei, Nanashi: Trowa, Duo: Reaper