Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
293
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
22
Hits:
1,980

Screw up and comfort

Summary:

Horatio reassures his lover- missing scene for 'One Night Stand'

Work Text:

He unlocked the door and walked in, closing and locking it behind him. Tossing his keys into the green bowl, he went in search of something to drink. As he opened the refrigerator, a noise made his head come up, and he smiled. "Ry?" He called softly.

"In here, H."

Horatio wandered into the living room, smiling as he saw the younger man standing in the open doorway, the gauzy curtains swirling around him from the sea breezes. He had a swimmer's build, all shoulder and delts and a small waist with an awesome ass.

"Are you ok?" he asked, echoing the same question he'd asked earlier in the day.

"I fucked up H. I almost let that bastard get away. Almost got us killed." Ryan ran a frustrated hand though his hair, "I'm sorry."

The self recrimination in the younger man's voice made Horatio put the bottle of water on the coffee table and move to his side, gentle hands on the broad shoulders. "Hey, eyes and ears, Ryan. You did good, you remembered the name of the marina. WE didn't die. We found him and the counterfeit cash and got to tweak the Fed's noses. It's all good."

Sighing, Ryan leaned back into the comfort that Horatio offered so freely, "I guess." He laughed, "That Treasury guy was very unhappy with you." He felt the shrug and chuckle.

"It's a game we play. The next time I get to be pissed at him." Horatio pressed a kiss to the smooth cheek and smiled, "Hungry?"

Ryan turned in his lover's arms and smiled at him, "I could eat. Later." He ran gentle fingers through the red hair, and was rewarded by a husky laugh.

"Then let's go upstairs, shall we?" Horatio smiled.