Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,417
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,576

V-Day for Tony

Summary:

fandom: NCIS
pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo Abby/Kate/McGee Ducky/Gerald
rating: Pg-13
series: NO
sequel to: none
spoilers: maybe later
website: none, but maybe after I have something to post, I might get one
feedback: good FB online bad FB e-mail me
archive: MakeBelieve, Everyone else ask, and give me the addy and it's all yours
summary: Tony is upset about not getting anything for V-Day
Disclaimer: not mine, never will be, not making any money, damnit.
If your name appears in this story, sorry, it is pure chance it appeared.
Submitted through the NavyNCISslash mailing list. This list can no longer approve new members posts, please join us at NavyNCISslash2

Work Text:

V-Day for Tony
by Clifford

 

Tony sat at his desk watching as everyone around him got stuff for Valentine's Day. Hell, even McGee got something from Abby and Kate. What was up with that?!?

I mean, would it have hurt for Gibbs to send me a card?, thought Tony. He was miserable all day. To make it worse Gibbs had taken the day off so he couldn't even see how his forgetfulness had affected his lover.

To top off the day, he'd had to deal with a smirking Kate and McGee asking where was his gifts for Valentine's Day.

"We will have a little talking to do, Mr. Gibbs, when I get home tonight," grumbled an annoyed DiNozzo.

 

When it was time to leave Tony was the first out of the department and, instead of the elevator, he took the stairs and then raced across the full parking lot. Pulling into the heavy afternoon traffic that did nothing to easy his already volatile temper, his fingers started to tap on the steering wheel. Shortly thereafter he began hitting the steering wheel in frustration.

"Damn that man! I knew he wasn't a romantic type when I first hooked up with him; after all, what can you expect from an Ex-Marine Gunnery Sergeant - - but on Valentine's Day, he could do at least a little something."

By the time Tony had gotten home it was after dark and Gibbs' car was not in the driveway. The house was even dark.

"Great, he isn't even home. Fine, I'll go in, get dressed up, go clubbing tonight, and he can just wait up for me!!"

Slamming the car into park and slamming the door when he got out, he stormed into the house they had shared since they got together almost eight months earlier. Unlocking and opening the door, the first thing he saw was a strange man standing in the doorway. Without thinking he pulled back and hit the man on his jaw while pulling his gun and aiming it at the now downed guy.

This was the first time Tony had gotten a clear look at the gentleman that he just assaulted. He looked like a butler or waiter. "Okay, who the hell are you and what are you doing in my home?"

"My name is Robert, and I'm here to escort you back to your table, not to get punched in the jaw or shot. So please, will you put that damn gun away? Damn, you have a serious left hook there."

"Ahh...thank you, as for me putting up the gun, a big emphatic NO! Do I look that dumb to you? As far as I know you have ten of your line backer buddies hiding in living room." Tony waved the gun at the man lying on the hardwood floor. He started to stand slowly, keeping his eyes on the young man in front of him as he stood and raising his hands as he did. Tony got another good look at his face. Already he could see a dark knot and a multicolor bruise forming along the man's lower left jaw. Something deep inside of him sighed with pleasure as the need to hit something from all the tension and anger of that day had finally found the outlet it needed to release.

"Okay, according to you, you're to suppose to escort me to 'my table' - - so escort me," Tony said, motioning with the gun.

Hands still in the air and mumbling under his breath, the man moved forward. "This is the last time I do Jethro Leroy Gibbs any type of favor again. He can just do it himself." The man turned and walked down the darkened hallway towards the back of house. As they passed the various rooms Tony stopped and checked them out like his training taught him to do, and only when they checked clear did they continue down the hall. They finally made it to the back patio door. There, sitting on the picnic area, is a table set for two; a pale white tablecloth, rose colored candles, giving a slight scent as they burn that he can't quite recognize, crystal plates that Gibbs had inherited from his mother, and a partial unopened white rose set in the place where Tony would be sitting. There were wine glasses that looked too delicate to touch, and tall flute glasses that were used just for champagne. Without thinking, Tony put up his gun and just walked outside.

Robert just smiled, and gently guided Tony over to his seat. After seating the man he poured some white wine. "Gibbs will be here in a few minutes, a few last minute details that had to be cough ironed out before he could show up." As Robert walked away, you could see he was trying his best not laugh, and was about to do himself severe injury in the process.

Tony was looking around, and was impressed at how Gibbs went all out for this. The red, pink and white lights, the food Tony could smell waiting, and the servers. Tony tried not to cringe when he looked over at Robert. But he did wonder why there was a light on over the glass sliding door. He shrugged, maybe it was simply make sure nobody tripped. He knew he had done more than his share of tripping over that damned lip.

All of sudden music started to play, and a loud voice said, "It is my pleasure to introduce this one night only, once in a lifetime appearance, The Marine!"

The curtains parted and out stepped Gibbs in all of his marine glory from the hat down to his spit shined shoes. Tony looked a little confused. He was not at all sure what he should do; clap, laugh, blush, or groan. Blush, because as he watched, Gibbs started to move with the music - - more than just moving with it, more like making love to it. The movement of his hips, it was like the music was a living breathing partner, standing next to him as he moved with it, kissed it, fucked it. While he was doing all of this he just reached up and grabbed the middle of his shirt and yanked. The seams ripped apart, Tony could almost hear the ripping sound, and then Gibbs threw the outfit on the grass out of his way. Tony came to realize the outfit was a stage outfit, as Gibbs real uniform wouldn't have been that easy to tear apart. Nor would Gibbs allow his uniform to be altered to do that either.

Now that he was bare chested, Tony could see Gibbs' chest hairs, and the sweat he had worked up while gyrating along the make shift stage. Watching Gibbs' hips make moves he'd never seen before, Tony vowed he was taking Gibbs clubbing soon. As the music got faster and more up beat, Gibbs grabbed the rifle he had brought out. Tony could see it was a fake one but what was Gibbs going to do with it? Still dancing, he started to slide the rifle in between his legs like it was a pole at a regular strip joint. All of a sudden, Tony heard Gibbs' voice coming out of the speakers, "This is my rifle." He rubbed his hands down the rifle and purred, "This is my gun." Using his hand he outlined his impressive package. "This is for shooting." His hands were back on the rifle, and he purred again, "This is for FUN!" With that said he grabbed his pants and pulled them off.

Tony just covered his face, feeling the heat coming from it and groaned. Because there, standing in the spot light dancing, is his man wearing a heart shaped g-string with "BE MINE" across the crotch. And he can hear the neighbor's wife clapping at the show as well. But he is also so hard that if he moved wearing the pants he was wearing he would hurt himself, doing some serious damage to vital parts of his body.

He feels a hand on his shoulder and sees a concerned look on Gibbs face.

"Is everything okay, Babe?"

Pulling Gibbs down into his lap, and kissing him he replied, "Everything is fine. Thank you for my present."

Gibbs just grinned.

 

End.