Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2005-02-14
Words:
2,264
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
16
Hits:
1,705

Love Fool

Summary:

Warning: Slash m/m relationship
Pairing: Spike/Xander
Rating: PG-13

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Part 1

Chapter Text

Love Fool
by Christina O.

 

"No way in hell." Xander glared at Anya, who gave as mall smile and shrugged her shoulders daintily.

"I'm just saying, prove him wrong...unless maybe what Spike's been saying has some merit. Are you homophobic, Xander? Or maybe you're gay and you're in denial. I'm going to get another drink." Anya left the table, leaving Xander reeling with the sudden change in conversation.

"Wha...damn it " He growled, tossing back his beer. He had just put it on the table and wiped his mouth with his sleeve when he became aware of someone standing right next to him. He looked up into Spike's blue eyes. "What the hell do you want?" He snarled.

"Hello to you, too, sweet cheeks. Don't you look yummy tonight?" Spike purred, blowing the boy a kiss.

"Fuck off, Fangless." Xander flipped him off. He caught the waitress's eye and signaled for another round.

"Make me." Spike crudely cupped his crotch and then sat opposite from the young man. "Still in denial, are we? Poor, poor deluded Xander." Spike pulled a cigarette pack from his duster pocket and withdrew one. "I'll make you a deal, Droopy." He paused as he bent his head to light his cigarette. He inhaled deeply and then gave an evil smirk before exhaling most of the smoke into Xander's face. "Dance with me without acting like an uptight virgin and I'll bugger off, deal?"

"Forget it." Xander glared at the vampire, waving his hand in front of his face. He managed a smile for the waitress as she deposited his new beer. The girl took a bottle opener off her belt and popped the top for him before hurrying off the help another patron. Xander took a pull from his beer bottle.

"What's the matter, whelp? You afraid? Think I might actually turn you on?" Spike lowered his voice, licking his lower lip in a seductive manner. Xander nearly choked on his beer, spitting it out all over the table, as the vampire began stroking his thigh under the table.

"All right, damn it! One dance! And then you leave me the fuck alone!" Xander shoved his chair back and Spike grinned, standing up and following the dark-haired man to the dance floor.

As they reached the dance floor, the music changed, and Xander froze as he realized what the song was. He spun on his heel, determined to bolt. Spike made a tsk-ing noise and grabbed him by the arms. 'Tainted Love' by Soft Cell filled the club, a seductive beat to the couples who were now bumping and grinding.

Spike turned his back on Xander, grabbing the younger man's hands, placing them on his hips, holding them there. Xander tried unsuccessfully to pull away from the blond. Spike began swaying his hips to the beat, making sure to rub up against Xander's crotch, rubbing his shoulders against Xander's muscled chest. Xander sighed and began to move as well, listening to the music. He prayed that the song would end soon. He didn't like being this close to Spike in public. The hyena in his head yipped in protest and the soldier rolled his eyes.

Sometimes I feel I've got to
Run away I've got to
Get away
From the pain that you drive into the heart of me
The love we share
Seems to go nowhere
And I've lost my light
For I toss and turn I can't sleep at night

Never one to care what others thought about him, Spike reached back and boldly cupped one of Xander's firm, round ass cheeks and pulled the boy closer. Xander gasped and fought a shudder. He may not like Spike personally, but his body didn't care, all it's nerve endings came to life. He bit back a moan as he felt his dick coming to life. Spike made a purring sound and began to rub his cheek against the sensitive skin of Xander's throat.

Xander bit his lip as his nipples tightened, sending a wave of pleasure through him. 'I am not gay. My body is just reacting to the close proximity of another body, that is all.' He told himself. 'And it does not make me homophobic to think that. Gay people are people too.' Spike moaned, a low throaty growl that sent arrows of lust straight to Xander's groin. Xander's heart began to pound. 'Oh, God, no. Please not Spike...anyone but Spike...' He could not be getting aroused by Spike...but he was. Spike rolled his hips, moaning again as he rubbed against Xander. Xander's fingers tightened on Spike's hips to an almost painful grip.

(chorus)
Once I ran to you (I ran)
Now I'll run from you
This tainted love you've given
I give you all a boy could give you
Take my tears and that's not nearly all
Oh...tainted love
Tainted love

Now I know I've got to
Run away I've got to
Get away
You don't really want IT any more from me
To make things right
You need someone to hold you tight
And you'll think love is to pray
But I'm sorry I don't pray that way

 

Spike bit his lip, muffling another moan. This was crazy, he had been pestering Xander just to get his kicks, but he'd forgotten how wonderful it felt to have a warm body pressed up against him. Beneath Xander's baggy, awful clothes was a gorgeous, muscled, tight little body that rubbed deliciously against his with every move they made. Spike began to caress the rounded flesh that filled his hand, hearing every gasp, whimper, and moan Xander made.

(chorus...)

Don't touch me please
I cannot stand the way you tease
I love you though you hurt me so
Now I'm going to pack my things and go
Tainted love, tainted love (x2)
Touch me baby, tainted love (x2)
Tainted love (x3)

The song began to fade and they were both left there on the dance floor, panting. Spike slowly turned to face Xander, heavy-lidded blue eyes hungrily taking in Xander's flushed face and heaving chest. Xander licked his lips, as his eyes roved over Spike's lithe, sexy body.

"You win. I am so gay." Xander groaned.

 

TBC?