Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
233
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,021

Coming or going

Summary:

Permission to archive on Makebelieve:(URL above) y
Fandom(s): TS
Genre: (General/hetero/slash) slash - but g .. nothing going on
Chapter number if WIP: just this one
Pairing: Blair/Jim
Summary: a challenge at Sentinel_Thursday, Pick a picture from Steve Walkers website : http://www.questart.com/menu.html
Warnings: none

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Coming or going
by Paula C

 

That's that way it had been for two long weeks. One of them getting up early and then one of them getting into bed late.

Jim wondered when it was going to end. This time it was he, coming home late from a stake out. He had already taken off his shirt and put it in the dirty clothes hamper. He sat on the edge of the bed, his jeans open. His cock stirred, feeling the cool air hit it though the opening of his boxers.

Looking over to his bedmate, he wondered what he would say if he started nuzzling him while he slept. Blair was sprawled out on his side of the bed, sleeping on his stomach, his face facing away from him, leaving the trail of curly hair on the pillow.

Damn he needed to get relief. It had been to long since he had touched Blair.

Jim stood up and shucked his jeans and boxers, throwing them on top of the growing pile of laundry that sometime soon had to be done.

He lifted the cool sheet and lay down in the bed.

Tomorrow. He was off for the next two days. Blair had his weekend off from school.

Yeah, no more coming and going's, tomorrow, he would be home with the one he loves.

 

email: bbi_tommyboy@yahoo.com
Website: www.tommyboyff.com

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Paula C.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.