Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2005-01-30
Words:
256
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
18
Hits:
2,208

Diary of a Maestro

Summary:

This is a Last Exile fic, for the adoring fans of me and Last Exile. It doesn't belong to me, it belongs to Gonzo and Geneon, because they made it, if I had made it, Lucciola and Dio wouldn't have died at the end. For the fans, this is a Cicada/Delphine fic, and the title pretty much explains it. If not, Delphine is this girl who's going to be the next Maestro, or queen, of the Guild and a bunch of other stuff. Enjoy! I'm not sure if this is an OOC on their parts for the fans, so if it's not, please tell me! And for those who don't know me, I suck at writing.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: My New Guard and Diary

Chapter Text

Today is October 4. My name is Delphine Eraclea. I'm 11 today, it's my birthday. I got a guard and this diary. First of all, I have a momma and a little brother. His name is Dio. He's 5. Wow, I'm already bored. Crap! I cut myself with the stupid pen. Damn! Hold on.... OK, cool. I'm gonna tell you about my new guard.
When a noble (me. I'm going to be the next Maetro, Momma says. She's the Maestro right now.) turns 11, they graduate from nursemaid to having their own guard. Today I got mine. His name is Cicada. He is NOTHING like me. (Knowing Momma, she planned this.) He's really quiet. I wonder what happened to make him like that. Momma's calling! Must go!