Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
577
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
6
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,107

Making Time

Summary:

Dan makes Casey scream like a girl.

Work Text:

Disclaimer: These characters don't belong to me. No copyright infringement is intended.
Other Notes: I wrote this for NeverBeen2Spain. All mistakes are mine. I love feedback.

Making Time

"Danny!"

The multi-colored carnival lights far below blurred and re-sharpened as Dan blinked. He glanced at the passengers above and beneath them on the Ferris wheel and tried to pry loose Casey's stranglehold on the safety bar. "God, Casey, you scream like a girl."

"Why are we stopped up here?"

He wiggled his finger in his ear. "Did you know that you're still screaming?"

"Yes, I'm aware of that! Now why are we stopped up here?"

He sighed and patted Casey on the back. "We're stopped up here because I gave the guy a ten to let us hang out for a while."

Casey jerked away. "And why the hell would you do that?"

"Because I didn't know you were afraid of heights, you wuss."

Casey shifted as far across the seat as possible. "I'm not a wuss. The very fact that you've suggested such a thing has completely negated any chance you had of making good use of our time up here."

Dan grinned. "Oh, yeah? Why?"

"Because you don't get to make out with me now."

"Who said I wanted to make out with you in the first place?"

Casey narrowed his eyes. "It was an assumption."

Dan leaned back and crossed his arms, still grinning. "Well, you know what they say about assumptions."

"I know that I say you're an asshole."

"Yeah, but that's what you love about me."

Casey mimicked Dan's pose. "At this moment, I very much doubt that I love anything about you."

"You very much doubt it?"

"Yes, I do."

"That's too bad."

"If you say so."

"See, 'cause I was going to pin you in that corner and kiss you like crazy, but now you've gone and said you very much doubt it, and Louie down there has decided our time's up anyway, so I'm not inclined to be nice to you."

"You're never nice to me. Who's Louie?"

"I'm always nice to you, you ungrateful lout. Good old Louie, the guy running the roller coaster. The guy I paid to let us stay up here and discover how much of a wuss you are."

"I'm not a wuss."

"A wuss who's incredibly bad with names. I notice, though, that you're not denying your status as an ungrateful lout."

Casey snorted. "Get over it."

Dan snorted back. "Look who's talking."

"I thought you said our time was up." Casey peered quickly over the edge of the seat, then sat back, his face tight. "Why aren't we going down yet?"

Dan sighed and shook his head but didn't say it again. "Against my better judgment, I'm going to do something now, and you're going to appreciate it. And by that I mean, when we get down and get home, you're going to spend serious time showing your appreciation."

"Are you kidding? It's your fault we're --" Casey sputtered even through the kiss, but Dan decided that was okay. Sputtering made Casey's tongue do interesting things, which just made distracting Casey that much easier.

- end -