Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    sequel to Leave
    Rating: NC-17
    Keywords: M/K, slash, songfic
    Disclaimer: Not mine. None of it. I'm a thief and proud of it.
    Summary: "I'm sorry," said Mulder again, in a voice much softer than the first time. "I never meant to hurt you." His eyes met Alex's and he let the double meaning cross the electric current between them. Alex swallowed hard and made his face impassive. "I'm fine. It's nothing I haven't been through with you before."
    Spoilers: Um...nope. Not this time, folks.
    Notes: Thank you to Fran, who gave me glowing feedback and made "Leave" sound so sad I almost cried. That's when I sat down and started this. And thank you to Ratadder, who inspired the beginning of this trilogy with her lyric choice, "Too Little Too Late," And of course, thank you to the BareNaked Ladies for their CD, "Maroon," from which all three songs in this series are taken. Big thanks to my beta and baby, Shan, and my beta and buddy, Rachel. Without you, this wouldn't "suck" as well. Ha ha!
    Archive: Sure...share the love. Just tell me where so I can visit.
    Feedback: Oh god yes please. I can't go on without it. Yeah...ain't too proud to beg.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,947
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    8
    Hits:
    759