Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2005-12-21
Words:
6,717
Chapters:
6/6
Kudos:
14
Hits:
2,979

Love Spell

Summary:

A.N- first hp fic so don't be too mean! Please review!!!!
Lol um warnings if you don't like slash then you might not like this.oh and 15+ for swearing.
DISCLAIMER- Do not own Hp… come on it's a fic do you really think people will pay me money for writing fic? (I wish!)
Submitted through the Harry_Potter_Slash mailing list.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter 1 – Boredom Can Sometimes Be A Good Thing

Chapter Text

Love Spell
By Katie
rivanfreak@yahoo.com

 

Chapter 1 - Boredom Can Sometimes Be A Good Thing

"Love Spells, very difficult to control, like the nature of love itself. Passion, sweetness and recklessness, these qualities are ones that can be set off in these spells. Spells may be a wrong word to use for there is more than one type of love inducing magic. Firstly there are of course spells including the need for representative objects from the person of whom the spell is being performed on, and of course you have the potion kind of love spell. This of course is fed to the recipient and because some love potions can vary in technique a token of the person whom the potion is being given to can also be needed."

Linda finished writing, as she sat in the Ravenclaw common room. Professor Snape (the miserable git) had mentioned a test next lesson about the love potions they had been working on that week. Being perceptive that Snape was going to nit-pick both the Ravenclaws and the Hufflepuffs thoroughly, Linda had taken three books out of the library about "Love Spells". She started to research, because it was not like she had anything better to do.

... I cannot comprehend why we are making these stupid potions anyway its not as if they are going to put to good use. Arrrhh.... I am so bored of this. I am just going to return these books to the library. Fuck Snape, I'm going to find something fun to do . . .

She stood, gathered her books and strode out of the common room and down towards the library. Linda had gotten to the staircases when she heard arguing...

"You fucking prat Malfoy, if anything you're the pansy, the way you prance around!"

"You watch me Potter? Should I be flattered or maybe you're just stunned by someone with fashion sense?"

"Fashion sense? Yeah I've heard that the pretty boy look was in! It's a wonder you can even lift those books Ferret boy!"

"Awww is the big muscle man feeling protective now?" Executed with a perfectly cute pout.

... I wonder if they know how sexually desperate this sounds? Ignorant pricks. I wish someone would just hand them a rubber, lube and say "get over it!" Not my problem let their clueless friends deal with it! ...

"Excuse me, but could I get through? " Linda asked politely looking at them both in turn. Harry looked back and said, "yes of course, I'm sorry" Linda walked passed them, by the time she had reached the end of the corridor both Malfoy, and Potter had disappeared.

... Weird. That was just seriously pathetic...

Linda reached the library and with a smirk returned the books to Madam Pince. Wandering through the shelves Linda came across another arguing pair.

"Ron, you know that you should be doing your homework! You know that Flitwick won't buy your pathetic excuses for very much longer"

"M'ione, you know that it doesn't have to be turned in till Monday! It's only Friday!"

"But Ron it has to be 10 inches" Hermione was definitely getting annoyed.

... So the girl saint has got a breaking point" Linda mused.

"It is ten inches", Ron muttered. Linda's eyes widened. Way too much information!

"What was that? Hmm Ron?" Hermione insisted.

"Nothing, I'm going to the boy's dorm"

With that, Ron departed. Linda seated herself in a chair near Hermione. Hermione looked up at the intrusion and then back at her textbook.

... Did it just get chilly in here? She always seemed like a frightfully nice girl! ...

Linda decided that antagonism was her best source of amusement today and since Hermione was there...

... I wonder if she would mind me questioning about her and Ron?...

"So, Hermione have you completed that assignment for Flitwick yet?"

... (Hr) What's she up to? What is her name again? Hmm Laura? No it's Linda right! ...

"Errr, no actually I'm only halfway through... What about you? Got any assignments you have to complete?"

Linda looked at Hermione and smirked.

"Hermione, I'm a Ravenclaw of course I haven't got any outstanding assignments"

... (Hr) Huh, well then...

... That got her riled, now for the kill...

"So, what's up with you and Ron? Having a fight?"

Linda asking innocently. Of course.

"Yeah, he just wants to slack off and these are the most important years of study we have."

"I agree, but I think that he's a bit jealous that you'd put schoolwork in front of your boyfriend!"

... Oh this is gonna be so good...

Hermione looked puzzled as Linda retained her concerned expression.

Hermione's face had turned instantly red as she nearly fell from her chair. Her indignant squawk earned her a reproving look from Madam Pince. She immediately tried to calm herself but the damage was already done.

.... That was soooo worth it...

"Ron is not my boyfriend"

"Oh ... maybe he is just too nervous to ask?"

"Look, I don't even like Ron that way"

"Ok, whatever"

With that Linda got up and walked out of the library.

.... That sanctimonious bitch. Lying to herself. Who would of thought. Poor Ron, when she actually has the guts to face those feelings. She's gonna have his balls in a vice. That is unless he takes charge ... can we see Weasley doing that? Maybe if he was assured her affections. Hermione? Head over heels? Yeah I would love to see that Little Miss Order and Behavior being irresponsibly in puppy love with Weasley. Hell, I would pay money to see that! ...

 

END PART 1