Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
415
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
3
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
1,165

Lazy Sunday

Summary:

Pairing: Leroy Jethro Gibbs/Anthony DiNozzo (sorry I just *had* to write them out) :)
Rating: PG-13 maybe
Disclaimer: Don't own them... wish I did. Not getting paid. Doing this for fun. Good? Good.
Spoilers: None Yippy! lol
Summary: A lazy morning with Gibbs and Tony.
Notes: Thanks to Drae for the beta and the reminding me that it's Jethro with the blue eyes. I'm so forgetful. I think I was thinking of Jack O'Neill when I wrote brown... don't know. Anyway. Feedback plz.

Work Text:

Lazy Sunday
by Keyla Sheppard

 

I hurt, but it's a good hurt. Everything that made this ache came from a loving touch. All the muscles that I barely use are very evident now. I move again, slightly and silently, to face my lover.

He's usually awake by now; years of leaving his house before sunup has taught his body well. This morning, however, he's still lying on the bed, so unaware of the world. The sun is trying to shine through the closed blinds; the small slivers of light making his skin look striped.

I look over my love's body, watching his relaxed muscles. I've marked him; a small mark on his shoulder and a larger one on his hip. I trace these marks slowly, carefully. I remember making them. In the haze of it all, the marks I remember.

"Hey."

A grainy, sleepy voice comes from the man's mouth. I tear my eyes away from the mark I was tracing and look in his sleep-drugged eyes.

"Hey."

He smiles at me and leans in to kiss me. His kiss is as tender as it was the first time. Less intense than last night; last night it had been hard, needy. He leans back, dragging me with him for a second. He continues to smile at me, my presence brightening his face like the sun. I watch as his eyes do a slow scan of my body, only stopping to touch the marks he left on me.

"You want some coffee?"

That beautiful, tired, husky voice again. I smile at it, still not moving. I place my hand on his warm shoulder, pushing him onto his back, and crawl on top, straddling him. I lean down and kiss him deeply, drinking him in.

He kisses me back, participating just as he had last night. My heart races, my mind is filled with passion for the man. My blood rushes south just as fast as last night. He smiles against my lips and flips me over, straddling me now.

"I love you, Jethro."

His eyes are slowly waking up. The blue of his eyes disappears as the black swallows it up. He leans down, lightly kissing the mark on my throat.

"I love you too, Tony."

He smiles again as he slowly makes a path down my chest and drags us both into a world of our own. Just my love and I, surrounded by each other.

 

The End