Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,360
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
1,028

Carrots

Summary:

Jim and Blair are stuck somewhere, but thankfully Blair brought some snacks.

Work Text:

Carrots For SH
Happy 28th Birthday
Patt

Blair couldn't seem to find Jim anywhere, but knew that he'd come down to the docks to check out some leads. Blair had run behind on some things at the U and as always was feeling guilty about it. He decided to get down there and help his sentinel. Who the hell would know that they would have the biggest thunder and rain storm that they've ever had? As soon as Blair heard the first clap of thunder, he knew Jim would be in for big trouble. He tried to hurry, yet still driving safely. Not an easy feat when the water is sloshing all over the sides of the car, trying to make his Volvo into a boat.

The car stalled again. How many times is that now? *Shit, I have to get to Jim, Blair thought to himself. He's going to be in such trouble with his senses. *

Finally the damn thing started up again and Blair got to the docks as fast as he could. He saw Jim's truck and saw that Jim wasn't in it, so that meant he was out in the elements or was inside one of the old buildings on the dock. * Well, fuck. *

Blair rushed as fast as he could without losing footing on the wet pavement. Did Blair think wet? Who was he kidding? It was more like a fucking flood. Where the hell was Jim? Running into the first building, Blair yelled, "Jim, you in here, man?"

"Yeah, Chief," Jim called out almost in a whisper.

Blair ran to where he thought the sound came from and fell in head first through a hole in the floor. Landing on his sentinel broke his fall, but didn't help Jim's mood out any. "God damn it, chief, why didn't you stop before the hole in the floor?"

"Fuck you, oh mighty sentinel. But I don't have those eyes that can see in the dark, and it is dark in here."

Blair moved over to Jim and said, "Are you all right, Jim?"

"Yes, I'm dandy, Chief. I always stay in a rain storm in the bottom of a celler soaked to the bone."

"Well, I guess you got up the wrong side of the hole this morning, eh?" Blair said and laughed until he noticed that Jim was shaking like a leaf. * Oh shit, maybe he wasn't all right. *

"Jim, why are you shaking like that?"

"Because I'm freezing my ass off, Sandburg. I got a little wet in this rain." Again, Jim was most sarcastic. Blair was going to start getting pissed off soon, if he didn't knock it off.

"So what is your next idea to get out of here, Jim?"

"I don't know, Chief, I was hoping you'd bring the calvary. I guess we're both fucked."

"Okay, Jim, I know this isn't your idea of a good time, but you don't have to be so fucking mean and sarcastic to me. In other words, fuck off."

"Sorry, Chief. I really am. I'm just cold and hungry."

"Well, you're in luck. I'm not wet and my coat really isn't even that wet. Get your clothes off and we'll warm up from body heat to start with. Then I'll give you something to eat."

"You just happened to bring lunch and dinner with you, Chief? Wow, what a break." Jim said still being fucking sarcastic.

Blair started unbuttoning Jim's shirt and Jim swatted his hands and said, "Stop it, Chief, I know how to take my shirt off."

"Could have fooled me, now get a move on. You're freezing."

Jim pulled his shirt off and then his undershirt and Blair pulled his dry shirts off and moved in close to Jim. Jim backed off a bit and Blair said, "Jim, we can't warm each other from across the room. Get a grip, Jim. I'm not going to jump your bones."

Blair moved on top of Jim and Jim felt the warmth coming from Blair's body and it was like heaven. He couldn't help it. Jim moaned. Well, Blair had to tease him.

As Blair hugged Jim's body closer and closer, he said, "Is it good for you too, Jim?"

"Fuck you, Sandburg. I'm starving. What do you have to eat?"

I've got bags of carrots and dressing in my backpack. Let me get it. It'll be a feast. Not to worry." As Blair came back to Jim, he was eating a carrot and Jim thought he'd never probably seen a sight as wonderful as this. But sure as hell didn't know what to make of these new feelings.

"Thanks Chief, I'm really cold and hungry. Blair dipped the first carrot stick in the dressing container and said, "Open up tough guy."

Jim opened his mouth and ate the carrot and licked his lips. Blair watched this thinking how he'd like to see Jim lick something else. But now wasn't the time to think about that. Especially with him lying on top of Jim. Too late, he was getting hard and knew it was too late to pull away. Deciding to go with it, he pulled Jim closer to him and said, "Are you getting warmer yet?"

"Yeah, Chief, I'm warming right up. Keep doing this and I'll be warm in no time." Smiling Jim grabbed one of the carrot sticks out of the bag and dipped it and fed it to Blair. Blair had some dressing on his lips and Jim licked Blair's lip.

"Jim, what are you doing?"

"I thought I was licking your lips off, but maybe I wasn't doing it right if you have to ask me what I'm doing." Blair glared at Jim in the dark and said, "You know what I mean. Why did you lick my lips? You usually tell me when something is on my face, not lick it off for me."

"Hey, I was trying to warm you up a little more. I'm still cold." Jim moved in as close as he could get to Blair and hit something really hard in Blair's jacket on the floor. "Blair, please don't tell me you've had you cell phone this whole time?"

"Okay, I won't." Blair answered and tried to move away from Jim.

"Why the hell are we down here if you have a cell phone? We could be at home, warm in the loft, making out on the sofa. Or better yet, in my bed. Which I'd like to become our bed."

Blair picked up the cell phone and hit the speed dial. When Simon answered, he said, "Simon, I found Jim, but now both of us are stuck in a hole in the floor. Well, I mean we fell through a hole. Anyhow can someone come and pick us up?"

Telling Simon where they were, Jim got dressed quickly, hearing sirens off in the distance already. Blair did the same and they kept smiling at each other. Jim pulled Blair in for a kiss before all the excitement started and said, "You cook a mean dinner, Chief, thanks." Then he moved in for a passionate kiss.

As they were pulled out of the hole by numerous police officers, they were both seen walking to Jim's truck eating carrots. Everyone was heard saying, "Are they always this weird?" One cop said, "No, sometimes they are weirder. And what was up with the carrots?"

When Jim and Blair got home, they made up a platter of carrots and dip for upstairs. Jim said, "This will be our first official meal as a couple."
"Jim, you are such a romantic. I love that in a person." Blair said eating his carrot and feeding Jim his. Who would think this all came from a storm, freezing your nuts off and eating carrots? Who cares?

The end.