Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Series: Brothers By Choice An XFiles, Pretender Crossover This is Chapter 8 of 11
    Rating: NC-17 for m/m interactions and naughty words
    Pairing: Mulder/Krycek UST; Mulder/Skinner; Mulder/SKinner/Jarod
    Archivists: Archive Away, just let me know if you can
    Summary: Mulder meets with Krycek at Skinners request.
    Disclaimer: These characters don't belong to me; this is just my attempt to praise the inventors of them. Don't sue: I'm dirt poor.
    Warning: This series doesn't follow any specific time line, you can consider yourself spoiled up to SR:819 in X Files and the whole cannon of the Pretender.
    Feedback is welcome and encouraged. Come on, feed the beast. riticulan@ns.sympatico.ca
    I'd like to thank the lovely and talented Mace for the graphics for this story, indeed, for the graphics for my site in general. And to Heidi, who has, through many late night conversations, walked with me through this series. And to Dr.Ruthless, Fan4Richie, and Karen-Leigh for their great beta of this story--without them, it wouldn't read as smoothly or as clearly as I hope it does. However, all mistakes are my own.
    I've tried to keep this chapter as self-contained as possible, but it might be a good idea to familiarize yourself with the previous seven chapters of the story.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    9,583
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    5
    Hits:
    962