Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
835
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,331

Libido

Summary:

Rating: PG-13
Pairing: Jack/Will
Disclaimer: That damn mouse owns it all.
Warnings: Slash.
Feedback: Appreciated and very much welcomed.
A/N: Thanks so much to ACGraybill whom betaed this story. You're amamzing.

Work Text:

Libido
by Smiley

 

I never thought it possible, especially after the whole fiasco with Barbossa. Captain Sparrow loved his Pearl way above and beyond the norm.

The good Captain seemed at peace when he retrieved the Pearl after ten long years. But his victory was spoiled for he left something behind on shore. Something he missed after only a couple of months. The crew knew. His smile didn't quite reach his eyes anymore and at night, lost within the abyss of his unconsciousness, our Captain would scream out a name. I doubt he even realized whom he wanted. Needed. Craved. And ultimately came to have at a very high price.

I don't know what the Captain saw in him. What had captivated his heart and transformed him into a quivering bird full of lust for what he believed was unattainable? All I saw was an inexperienced boy with a holier than thou attitude. Yet, the boy had accomplished what I only dreamed of within the confines of my crowded quarters. He had managed to tame the sparrow.

For a while things went on like this, the Captain crying out his desires in the dead of the night yet seeming completely oblivious to them once the sun set foot upon the never-ending sea.

Every time we made port he would have at least a dozen women - or men - but these sessions did not sate him. At the end of the day his body still craved that one particular boy and the proof was a primal cry of need in the form of a name torn from his lips. I would have preferred it like this. His unrequited love matching mine.

But things were not meant to go my way. Word reached the Captain that a certain blacksmith had not married his pearl and was instead living in Tortuga. He had not been able to handle the condemnations thrown at him after turning pirate and helping his brethren.

Immediately after, we set sail for Tortuga, which makes me think that maybe the Captain wasn't completely oblivious to the object of his desires. It didn't take us long to reach the sin-drenched shores of said city. Once there the Captain didn't waste any time in running off to look for his lad, let alone find him. The boy had set up a smithy and his name was plastered on its sign.

I was infuriated that now my dreams of obtaining the infamous Jack Sparrow were even farther from my reach and at the fact that he didn't even seem to notice that he didn't need to go running after anyone because I was there for him just like I had always been. And if that weren't enough the Captain had the audacity of bringing that naive boy onboard! And in his cabin, they were obscenely cacophonous! The noises that ricocheted of those walls were raw, primal and all I could do was seethe when I heard them. The next morning I congratulated myself on my restraint as I watched the Turner boy exit the Captain's cabin. Jack right next to him his arm around the boys' waist. The youth was all blushes and shy smiles as if no one knew what went on behind those walls.

I think the Captain thought his body would be sated after finally acquiring what it had so wanted because we set sail that same day. As it turns out, that first time was just a taste and his body was not going to be satisfied until it could bugger the daylights out of the young Turner any time it wanted.

So we returned to Tortuga. By the fifth time the Captain brought the boy on board the youth no longer blushed and instead welcomed any of Jack's advances whether the crew was around or not.

I guess the boy got tired of waiting and worrying for he asked Jack to join him on land. The Captain wasn't all that happy at the request, though. As soon as the boy had retreated back to his smithy we sailed once again. This time we were at sea for months. The longest time ever since that first night between Turner and the Captain. After two months the Captain went back to screaming the lad's name while dreaming. During the third month we sailed back to Tortuga.

The boy was waiting for Jack when we returned. Seems he knew Jack couldn't stay away. That was six months ago. Gibbs is the new Captain. Every month or so, we go back to Tortuga. Jack comes aboard for a night or two accompanied by his lad. Can't say he doesn't look happy. He does. His smile reaches his eyes again. But I keep wondering if my Captain Jack (he'll always be my Captain) will ever tire of that young, lean body and return to his Pearl, to me.

 

END.