Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2005-01-05
Words:
578
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
11
Hits:
2,189

Diana's Trap For the Fixer

Summary:

It was a warm day in Los Angeles. Ham Tyler would have enjoy it, if it wasn't for one thing.

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I hasn't created.

Chapter Text

Diana's Trap For the Fixer.

by mbozzo2002

It was a warm day in Los Angeles. Ham Tyler would have enjoy it, if it wasn't for one thing. Namely, the mothership hoving over Los Angeles. He tried to remember how long it was, since the mothership has made a reappearance in the sky. He wanted to blast it out of the sky. Then, he saw a Visitor shocktrooper coming toward him. He aim his laser at Ham Tyler. He was planning to use it on him. He didn't get a chance. It was because Ham Tyler brought out his anti-armor gun and shot the unlucky shocktrooper. Ham looked around, and saw no one. He didn't see the cloaked floating camera close to him. He moved on. He has a meeting to wreck, and he wanted to catch the high ranking Visitors attending it.

Diana was watching the fixer killed one of her men. Ham Tyler has tried to destroy the labfarm, a week ago. Thanks to her sister, Juliet, he has failed to do so. Now, he's going to pay for his failure to destroy the labfarm. Charles tried to convert him, a few months ago. He failed to do so. Now, she going to kill him. Diana hoped that Ham Tyler will die a slow and very painful death. Those high ranking officers are the bait for her trap for Ham Tyler. Let see if he'll escape from this trap. To be continued.