Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
104
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,351

drabble 190

Summary:

Fandom: NCIS
Pairing: Kate/Abby
Rating: pg-13
Disclaimers: Not mine. They belong to Bellasario and CBS, etc... No infringement intended, no money is being made.
Notes: A drabble tells a story in *exactly* 100 words. I write in several fandoms and I never title my drabbles (there's too many). I just number them. The following are the ones I've done for NCIS. Each is complete on its own. The others are posted through out my LJ, http://www.livejournal.com/users/rositamia (Be aware that I write in popslash too so if you don't read RPS, then please don't read those)

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

drabble 190
by Rositamia

 

"Do you think they know?"

Abby stopped sifting Kate's silky hair through her fingers.

When Kate noticed her lover's stillness, she glanced over her shoulder.

Puzzled, Kate repeated her question.

Abby replied, "Does it matter if they do?"

Still confused, Kate responded, "Well, not really. I'm just wondering."

Abby shifted away from Kate on the couch.

Without thought, Kate followed. She frowned when Abby shifted away again.

Finally realizing what Abby thought, she said, "I don't mean about us. I already told Gibbs about us. I meant how they feel about each other."

Abby's incandescent smile was her only answer.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Rositamia.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.