Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
105
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,048

Drabble 188

Summary:

Fandom: NCIS
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Rating: pg-13
Disclaimers: Not mine. They belong to Bellasario and CBS, etc... No infringement intended, no money is being made.
Notes: A drabble tells a story in *exactly* 100 words. I write in several fandoms and I never title my drabbles (there's too many). I just number them. The following are the ones I've done for NCIS. Each is complete on its own. The others are posted through out my LJ, http://www.livejournal.com/users/rositamia (Be aware that I write in popslash too so if you don't read RPS, then please don't read those)

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Drabble 188
by Rositamia

Kate prided herself on being observant. She knew she was a good profiler. There wasn't much that got by her. She sometimes made snap judgments so people managed to surprise her occasionally.

She'd already made up her mind about DiNozzio. He was a two-year-old masquerading as an adult, though he was a good NCIS agent. She'd assumed he was a new employee because she didn't see how Gibbs could have tolerated him for long. She was surprised to learn they'd been working together for over two years. She was really surprised the day she realized they were more than that.

END

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Rositamia.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.