Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
105
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
1,117

Drabble 194

Summary:

Fandom: NCIS
Pairing: Gibbs/one of the redheads
Rating: PG
Disclaimers: Not mine. They belong to Bellasario, CBS, etc, etc... No infringement intended, no money being made. Notes: A drabble tells a story in *exactly* 100 words. I write in several fandoms and I never title my drabbles (there's
too many). I just number them. Each is complete on its own. The others are posted through out my LJ, http://www.livejournal.com/users/rositamia (Be aware that I write popslash too so if you don't read RPS, then please don't read those)

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Drabble 194
by Rositamia

 

She'd laughed when her sister teased her about him making a great first husband. She is not laughing now.

She stops herself nervously tapping her fingers on the smooth wood of the mahogany table. She angles her head forward to hide behind the fall of her auburn hair. The soft weight brushing her cheek brings back memories of her teasing him about loving her only for her hair. Looking across the vast distance between them now, she sees no trace of that man on his carefully blank face.

She scrawls her name across the document ending her marriage to Jethro.

 

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Rositamia.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.