Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
105
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,218

Drabble 191

Summary:

Fandom: NCIS
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Rating: pg-13
Disclaimers: Not mine. They belong to Bellasario and CBS, etc... No infringement intended, no money is being made.
Notes: A drabble tells a story in *exactly* 100 words. I write in several fandoms and I never title my drabbles (there's too many). I just number them. Each is complete on its own. The others are posted through out my LJ, http://www.livejournal.com/users/rositamia (Be aware that I write in popslash too so if you don't read RPS, then please don't read those)

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Drabble 191
by Rositamia

 

Some days, Gibbs hides away in the basement, working on that "damn boat he'll never finish, especially not in a land-locked basement." Bitter words spoken in anger by his ex only showed how much she didn't understand. He uses the rhythmic movements, strain of his muscles, and susurration of sanding to drown out his thoughts on days that batter at the heart he pretends not to have.

He gets lost in the motion, thinking of nothing but the next action of his body. Until the rich scent of coffee drifts down the steps. He smiles and puts down the sandpaper.

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Rositamia.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.