Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: NC-17 -- Graphic m/m sex, first time, m-preg, language
    Pairing: Luke/Han (for those who've read the books, I'm eliminating Mara Jade. Never liked her anyway so I'm making her a non-entity.)
    Summary: Yes, I'm sick and twisted, but no more than a romance between brother and sister is, and the original trilogy barely saved us from that. After reading the majority of the post-RotJ novelizations out there, I developed this idea and couldn't get it out of my head. Considering Han's many lucky escapes (luck. yeah, right) his persuasive con-man charm and his uncanny way with cards, I've always wondered if he didn't have some natural Jedi ability in him that he was unconsciously tapping into. Otherwise, how could his children with Leia be as strong in the Force as the books make them out to be? Powerful Jedi kids from only one Jedi parent? You're not slippin' that one by THIS kid....
    Category: Books -- Star Wars (the novels)
    Date of Publication: Dec 1st
    Disclaimer: I don't own them, Lucas does. You're a true, legit. genius Georgie boy and I love ya to death.
    Advertisement: Part of the Slash Advent Calendar of 2004 at http://www.kardasi.com/Advent/2004/SAC-2004.htm

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    9,715
    Chapters:
    4/4
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    15
    Kudos:
    51
    Bookmarks:
    8
    Hits:
    6,763