Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: FRAO-SC
    Fandom: Xena: Warrior Princess, Hercules the Legendary Journeys
    Pairings: Ares/Joxer, Cupid/Strife
    Disclaimer: Xena: Warrior Princess, Hercules the Legendary Journeys, characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of Universal Television Distribution Holdings LLC. They are used here for entertainment purposes only.
    Warning: Explicit sex. Naughty language. First-time.
    Status: Complete
    Words: 8213
    Archive: Yes to AJCS. And joxerotica. And JoxerFic. Anyone else, please ask.
    Notes: This is my response to the Solstice Scribbler challenge on AJCS (sorry for the cross-posting), and I hope whoever requested it likes it and has a very merry holiday.
    Summary: In which Cupid makes stupid mistakes in love, Strife gets Fed. Up. and goes off to find someone a little more empathetic, and Joxer has the whole world at his feet.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    8,782
    Chapters:
    4/4
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    28
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    3,200