THE BURNING ZONE EPISODE GUIDE

DANIEL CASSIAN MICHAEL HAILEY
EDWARD MARCASE KIMBEREY SHIMROMA

1. (PILOT)
A malevolent virus is awakened after 15,000 years of hibernation, and a crack team of biohazard specialists is organized to contain it.

2. "THE SILENT TOWER"
The biocrisis team gets a new leader, and is enlisted to investigate a Chicago high-rise where a mysterious rash of suicides have occured.

3. "ST. MICHAEL'S NIGHTMARE"
The biohazard team travels to Philadelphia to uncover the reasons for violence and death during the Festival of St. Michael.

4. "ARMS OF FIRE"
When students at a poor urban high school begin to spontaneously combust, Cassian's biocrisis team traces the cause to an unscrupulous pharmaceutical company.

5. "NIGHT FLIGHT"
A deadly plague erupts on an airplane, and the biocrisis team must face unforgiving odds to develop a treatment.

6. "LETHAL INJECTION"
Cassian's team uncovers a sinister government project that uses death row inmates as guinea pigs and it nearly costs Edward Marcase his life.

7. "TOUCH OF THE DEAD"
Cassian is infected with a deadly virus, and his biohazard team uncovers a sinister government conspiracy while searching for an antidote.
8. "HALL OF THE SERPENT"
Cassian's niece is under the power of a cult leader who claims to be able to cure cancer, and the team goes undercover to rescue her from his compound in Mexico.

9. "BLOOD COVENANT" A former government scientist threatens to infect an entire city with deadly malaria, and the biohazard team has 24 hours to find and stop him.

10. "FACES IN THE NIGHT"
Dr. Shiroma is kidnapped by a serial murderer who kills his victims during the full moon, and the team must uncover the killer's identity before she becomes his next victim

11. "MIDNIGHT OF THE CARRIER"
A capsule implanted into he chest of an old man by Nazis leads to a shocking discovery of occultism in the Third Reich and white supremacists in the CIA.

12. "CRITICAL MASS"
Cassian's team investigates a bizarre syndrome brought to Earth by a meteorite that crashes down into the city of Los Angeles, causing fatal tumors and homicidal madness in those exposed to it.

13. "DEATH SONG"
Hailey and Cassian investigate gruesome deaths in which the victims' bones suddenly break to pieces, and Hailey becomes romantically involved with a famous singer who faces the same fate.

14. "THE LAST ENDLESS SUMMER"
Southern California surfers are coming down with a fatal but undetectable disease, and Cassian's team is called in to track down the source.

15. "THE LAST FIVE POUNDS ARE THE HARDEST"
A diet drug seems to be the source for a life-threatening illness, and Cassian's team uncovers a stock-manipulation scheme while searching for the cause.

16. " A SECRET IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD"
A fanatical splinter group in the United States military wants to get its hands on a chemical weapon brought back from Kuwait, and Cassian becomes an unwitting patsy in their plans.

17. "ELEGY FOR A DREAM"
Contaminated tattoo ink causes an outbreak of flesh-eating bacteria, and Taft's football star nephew is one of the victims.

18. "WILD FIRES"
Tainted pearls smuggled from the South Pacific cause an outbreak of drug-resistant Cholera in Detroit, and Cassian's team must rush to develop a cure before it spreads across the country.

19. "ON WINGS OF ANGELS"
An escapee from a California state prison is exposed to a deadly experimental drug, and Taft is kidnapped by his gang, who order him to save his life or face death himself.

This episode guide was blatantly stolen from the scifi.com site. If anyone can supply me with the guest stars, send them to PEJA