Title: Here Comes the Groom

Author: Tayla

Fandom: Looney Tunes

Pairing: Bugs/Taz

Rating: NC17

Category: Smut

Status: Completed November 30, 2002

Archive: Yes to WWOMB/Peja. All others please ask.

Feedback: Yes, please. All constructive criticism will be graciously accepted

Email: tayla36@aol.com

Authors Web Site: http://www.geocities.com/tayla36/index.html

Series/Sequel: Nope

Disclaimers: Looney Tunes â„¢ belongs to Warner Brothers. I don't make any money.
Please don't sue.

Authors Notes: Jane had to go and suggest another list (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LooneyTunesSlash) so I had to write a fic to christen it.

Summary: Bugs tries to distract Taz from tearing up the forest by wearing a wedding dress.

Warnings: transvestite bunny and M/M sex. I suppose you could call it cross species sex, too.


Here Comes the Groom
by Tayla


Bugs had gone too far this time.

It had been a joke, just a joke.

Or maybe more of a means of survival. He hadn't wanted his home destroyed.

That damn Tasmanian devil had been loose in the forest again and he had been tearing things
up. Like big tracks of grass and small trees. When Taz got to close to the rabbit hole, Bugs
felt the need to take action.

So he fell back on one of his best diversionary tactics.

He put on a dress and a wig and went out to distract the beast. Unfortunately the only dress
that was clean was the wedding dress.

And also unfortunately Taz is a little nearsighted, and apparently thought that Bugs
made a decent looking female Tasmanian devil.

And the third unfortunate incident of the afternoon was that there was a wedding chapel
set up right on the edge of the forest.

All his little tricks had not been enough to dissuade the determined horny devil from dragging him off to see the preacher.

Which is how Bugs found himself pinned down to Taz's bed with said devil about to tear off his
wedding dress and . . . um . . . well . . . celebrate their wedding night.

He hoped the poor thing wouldn't be too disappointed. That was a good way to end up in the stew pot instead of the marriage bed.

Bugs squirmed and tried to buck the big beast off him, but Taz was just to strong, and seemed to like it when he wiggled like that.

"Oh, Lady Taz want to play. Okay, Taz like to play too."

Taz managed to get the dress up over Bugs head. Unfortunately, that's all that was necessary from his standpoint, and he left the dress tangled around Bugs wrists, pinning his arms behind his back.

Bugs redoubled his efforts to get loose. They had no effect on Taz, other than rubbing soft
bunny fur against already aroused Tasmanian devil flesh.

Taz moaned low in his throat and got his knees in between Bugs's forcing the bunny's legs apart
and up over his shoulders. As Taz reached down to probe between his bride's legs, Bugs waited for the inevitable discovery that he didn't have what Taz wanted.

Taz petted and stroked between his legs, looking for wet female flesh, and not finding it. But despite his precarious position, and the danger he was in, Bugs felt the arousal starting in his belly, and his cock responded to the petting, lengthening, stiffening and poking out of his furry sheath.

Taz was understandable confused for a moment. "Lady Taz have boy parts?"

He took a closer look at his bride. The action of pushing the dress up over Bugs's head had also dislodged the veil and wig, allowing long bunny ears to spring free.

Taz squinted.

He blinked.

He flicked on the bedside lamp.

And finally he recognized his bed partner.

"Not Lady Taz at all. Lady Taz's not have long ears or boy parts. You not Lady Taz, you boy bunny!"

Bugs struggled a little more, still trying to get free from the dress and his husband. Then he finally gave in. He looked at Taz apprehensively and awaited his fate.

Taz grinned.

"Lucky for bunny Taz know what to do with boy parts, too."

Bugs was shocked when Taz lowered his head and licked Bugs's cock from base to tip. Bugs laid his head back and moaned in pleasure as Taz worked on him and quickly skillfully brought him to climax.

Taz flipped Bugs over, finally getting the bunny untangled from the wedding dress and setting the dazed rabbit on all fours. He felt Taz cover him, rubbing against him, and whispering in his ear, "Does bunny know what to do with boy parts?"

Bugs just shook his head. He had never . . . he had always chased females. He had never even considered this, what Taz was suggesting. But having Taz's big body pressing against him was more exciting than anything he had ever experienced. He lay still and waited for what would happen next.

That is he lay still until he felt Taz penetrate him with one finger. Then he began squirming and wiggling again. Taz brushed over a certain spot inside him and Bugs went crazy, wiggling harder, pushing back onto Taz's probing fingers.

Taz removed the finger and pressed Bugs flat to the mattress and lunged into him with one firm hard stroke. It hurt, and then it felt wonderful, and Bugs got up on his knees again and flung himself back, meeting Taz's thrusts.

Taz chuckled in his ear. "Boy bunny learns fast. Maybe he like boy parts as much as girl parts, now?"

Bugs just moaned and redoubled his movements throwing himself into the fucking with all the enthusiasm and manic energy of a young rabbit, totally giving in to the new sensations that flooded his body. Taz's big organ brushed his prostate a few more times, and Bugs's second orgasm took him by surprise, and he came without even touching his cock.

Taz roared and sped up his thrusts, pinning Bugs down to the bed, finding his own completion in the tight bunny ass.

Bugs must have dozed off. He awoke briefly to find that Taz had finally shoved the wedding dress off the bed onto the floor. The devil had pulled the blankets up around them and was snuggled up behind him, cuddling the bunny to his chest.

Bugs though it was kind of nice, being snuggled up with the big devil. He had a big comfy bed. And he liked Taz's cave a lot better than his dusty old rabbit hole.

Maybe being married wouldn't be too bad.

end