TITLE: Stuff Me, Shoot Me, Mount Me 7

AUTHORS: Zusblue and Esme.

EMAIL: zusblue@yahoo.co.uk & akiyah2000@yahoo.co.uk

DISTRIBUTION: Nummytreats, Slashthemen, m-mslashaholics and Esme's new site

http://www.shadows-and-dust.co.uk and anyone else who already has it can have this (obviously)

SUMMARY: Spike and Xander make a wager that will change the way they think of each other forever.

RATING: NC-17 this part.

DISCLAIMER: All characters are owned by Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy etc. We're just playing with them for a while, we promise to give them back unharmed and relatively sane when we're done. We're not making any money from this.

NOTES: This is a response to an idea from Stephanie Hiding. Spike and Xander make a wager that Spike isn't able to seduce the Scoobies. ALL of the Scoobies.

FEEDBACK: Yes please, to both for this part, it was a joint effort


Stuff Me, Shoot Me, Mount Me 7: Ruined
by Zusblue and Esme

"Bollocks, bollocks, bollocks!" Spike cursed to himself as he walked towards home; the evening after he was tied to a bed and made to look like a fool. "Bleedin' Watcher. Bleedin' me! Why in Hell can't I keep my gob shut? Should've just got on wi' it an' left it there - but no. I always fuck up."

*Should'a stuck to the plan Spike. But you always get so bored dontcha?*

---

"I do believe that you have been an extremely manipulative and naughty boy Spike - now, I'm tying you to the bed, giving you a spanking for your naughtiness, and then we're going to have a little chat - and maybe a little fun." Said Giles, to a school-uniform clad Spike.

So Spike was spanked, and God, he was enjoying it, he was hard, imagining that the hand landing flat on his backside was that of Xander's - that's where he made his first mistake - he'd said his name. Giles was un-impressed. To say the least. Giles was pissed.

He'd known that Spike was playing him when the vampire had turned up at his door, but he'd believed he could cope with whatever it was the vampire had planned for him - how wrong he was. He let Ripper out to play a bit, fully intending to bury his cock to the hilt in Spike's body - cum inside that tightness, and maybe take a few before and after photos for use as blackmail, should the urge ever come to him again, or should they ever need Spike's help with something in the future. But he'd gone too far - he'd got to the tying up stage, and was just about to start with the good stuff when Spike had called out that name.

Xander.

The boy who was like his son, the boy who respected him.

---

*Quit thinking about it Spike - just forget about it - s'not like ya can do anythin' now is it.* Spike chastised himself as he entered the cemetery that was his home. *Just chalk it up to a bad experience and get on with your unlife - so, you can't shag the whelp, cause you didn't win the bet - so what? Who gives a shit?*

"There's gotta be another way to get him in the sack" Spike muttered as he swung the door to the crypt open and walked inside and down the ladder to his room beneath it. "Got to be another way."

---

"Why'd ya stop Watcher - lost your nerve? Can't get it up for ol' Spike after all eh?" Spike said, goading Giles - there was no way this was going to stop now, he'd been having a wonderful fantasy, and it wasn't as if the watcher wasn't living his own fantasy - Spike was dressed up as a schoolgirl for God sake.

"Shut up Spike" spat out like venom from a snake. "You don't get to say whether I do you or not. Just keep your mouth shut and we'll get on just fine. And it's not Watcher - it's Ripper."

As quickly as you could say cookies, Ripper had picked up a book from the bedside table and thwapped Spike across the arse with it. The vampire moaned in delight. Until the Watcher disappeared from the room and he was left alone.

---

Spike took a drag on his cigarette and a pull on his beer. Imported - nice. The thoughts of two nights ago rattling around his head. *Why am I so stupid? Why? Just cause I'm chipped don't make me thick, but *fuck* I was, I am, I. Oh I don't bloody know! I'm just a stupid git*

---

When Ripper came back into the bedroom, Spike knew he was in trouble. There was a whip in his one hand, and a bottle in the other.

The sight of the whip at first was very arousing to Spike, it wasn't until he saw it's carrier's face that he knew only one person would be having fun that night and it wouldn't be him.

"Wanna fuck Xander then doooya Spikey??" Leered the watcher.

"Huh? No. Where d'ya get that idea from?" Spike asked, desperately trying not to sound uncomfortable with the situation. This wasn't the Giles he'd got drunk and stoned with, this wasn't fun Giles who'd enjoyed being spanked with a spatula just as much as he did - this was psycho Giles. This was what had woken up when Spike had screamed as loud as he could for the 50th time while still tied to the bed. This was what Giles really was - and Spike didn't like it one bit.

"You said his name Spikey, 'Ooooh Xanderrrr' I believe it was. Well, I think you deserve to be punished for that, cause you aren't getting him, and if you do, every time you'll remember this first."

Ripper slashed the whip against Spike's bare bottom again, and the vampire winced. The smell of his own blood assaulted his senses as he thought *Oh shit, fuck - what've I DONE?*

---

Spike downed his beer and lit another cigarette - it wasn't rape - not really. Ripper had been in control, and it was just like the times that Angelus used to play with him before he took him hard - lots of blood and pain, then a fuck - no big deal - but what got to Spike was that it was the watcher - and he'd been right, every time he thought of Xander - he thought about Giles - no, Ripper - and what he had done.

He remembered Giles' expression when he'd come up to the bedroom the next day, how he could barely look at the vampire, yet still couldn't bring himself to say sorry to him either. He'd silently untied the enchanted rope, handed Spike a blanket, told him to clean up, and get out. Giles was more upset about the incident than Spike was.

*It's not so much *what* happened, but *what* he said while he was doing it.* Spike thought.

---

Spike's memories flashed back to the watcher fucking him into oblivion, he'd lubed his cock with the vampire's own blood, and Spike wasn't prepared for the invasion, and it had hurt. But the pain had been good, in a way. Hell, he was a vampire, he got off on pain. But when Ripper had spoken, it horrified him.

"Shout out the lad's fucking name now Spikey! Is this what ya want from 'im? To fuck you like the animal that you are? To make you feel like shit - like you make him feel?"

*All the time taking a swig of that beer and spitting it out onto me. Bastard. I should have his throat ripped out!*

"Aaaawww, whatamatter Spikey???? Gonna cry like a baby? Gonna cry cause you love the 'doughnut boy' and now you'll never be able to 'ave him without thinkin' of my cock up your arse? Poor baby vampire - in love with a human - how sweet."

Ripper stopped - his cock to the hilt in Spike's body. He took the whip and wrapped it around the vampire's throat and said in a very serious, but menacing voice - " You may get what you want from Xander, Spikey, but not because of me. Say his name Spike, scream it like you love him."

Whip removed from his throat, Spike screamed out "Fuck You", and Ripper laughed, and came inside him.

He pulled out of the vampire quickly.

Then he walked out of the door.

---

*Well, every cloud has a silver lining I s'pose* Spike thought. *I don't break that easy - I'm a Master Vampire for fucksake; always hated watchers - now I have another reason to dun I? So what if I care 'bout the Whelp? S'not like I could shag 'im now if I wanted to - got no proof - not that I'd want proof of *that* - just let the Watcher live with what he's done - if I get Xander in the sack, memory of it'll fade soon enough..

Back to business - what was our original wager? Oh yeah, seduce *all* the Scoobies and I'll shag you, he said.

*All* the scoobies.

"Time for plan B" Spike said to himself, as he lay down on his bed, and closed his eyes, fully intending to dream about Xander, and forget what had happened with Giles.

---

Meanwhile.

Giles' looked at the magic potion in his hand and carefully sealed the stopper with wax. This was a special spell from his own collection and far too dangerous to leave at the Magic Box.

Wiping the small beads of condensation that had gathered from the ornate glass vial, he smiled to himself and opened the concealed cupboard at the back of this closet. Looking thoughtful, he resisted the urge to push his glasses farther up, and instead placed his prize, with the up most care, beside a blond wig and closed the door.

Now it was safely locked away with all the other dark little secrets Giles' kept inside his closet; Giles couldn't help it and smirked. Walking to the kitchen he poured himself a generous glass of rich, red wine and took in the blackcurrant bouquet drifting from his glass. As he prepared to taste, he wondered what Spike's warped little mind had invented for itself.

He still couldn't regret what he'd done. One look at Spike, standing in the doorway to his bedroom resplendent in a blond wig and cheerleader skirt. and he'd known something more substantial than a bored Vampire was afoot.

For some reason, Spike had decided to seduce him and it was obviously very important to him, very important indeed. Which didn't bode well for the Watcher.

Excusing himself and staggering drunkenly to his room, to supposedly bring back more toys for their little game, he'd palmed his secret weapon and spiked. Giles tried not to choke on his wine, *spiked* Spike's drink.

The potion he'd used was very old and very potent. It drew on the hidden desires and feelings of it's victim, giving them the illusion of what they *thought* they deserved. Giles wondered anew what the dark depths of Spike's psyche had spun for him.

What did Spike think he deserved? Why had 'Giles seduction'. been so important?

It didn't matter, he'd only used a very small amount and the illusion would evaporate in a day or two. Ripper mentally chalked one up! As he tried to imagine the look on Spike's face, when he realised - everything after the grand entrance - was make-believe!

END PART 7