TITLE: Bodas de Sangre

SERIES: On the Couch #4

AUTHOR: Firestorm17

(eaherbst@prodigy.net}

COUPLE: Spike/Xander, Buffy/Riley TMI (too much information)

RATING: NC-17

ARCHIVE: Just tell me where.

DISCLAIMER: All Buffy characters belong to Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, and Fox. If they belonged to me, I'd find better uses for them than fan fiction. Damiane on the other hand, does belong to me. Please ask before writing about her.

FEEDBACK: Please do.

SPOILERS: Out of My Mind

SUMMARY: To misquote Billy Idol, it's a nice day for a blood wedding.

NOTES: My computer ate the disk I had this saved on and when I managed to salvage my data it was in weird random order, so it may come out really weird. This story has very little to do with the Lorca play of the same name, except for the fact that the author had to read said play twice in high school. The title fits, though. And also, I probably should have put this in OtC #3, but I'm assuming that one can't catch anything from a vampire and that vampires can't catch anything period. Oh, and this isn't beta'd so all mistakes and all purple prose are all my fault.

 

On the Couch 4: Bodas de Sangre
by Firestorm17


Spike opened his eyes as consciousness seeped back into his mind. {Bloody hell, that was one great dream.} As his mind cleared, the vampire came to the realization that something was different. Specifically, he wasn't waking up alone. What's more, the other was alive. The confused blond could literally feel the steady beat of his bedmate's heart. Searching his dead brain for a name, Spike came up empty-handed. Everything he could remember from the night before was both too good and too weird to have been real. {Right. Mr. "Moist and Delicious" really came over to shag the poor chipped vamp senseless. Not bloody likely!} The blond decided that the whole thing had to have been a dream, but that didn't exactly help with the problem at hand: namely just who was currently using the Big Bad as a pillow. Then, a truly hideous thought went through the bleached one's mind. {Oh, please God don't let it be the bleedin' slayer.}

Steeling himself against that horrifying possibility, the blond vampire pushed back the covers to see exactly who was sharing his bed. When he exposed his bedpartner's face, Spike nearly passed out from the shock. Xander Harris, the subject of some the bleached blond's most sexual fantasies, was resting his head on the astonished vampire's chest. {Somebody pinch me; I must still be dreaming.}

The blond demon yelped in surprise when warm human fingers latched onto his backside.

{Hey, you asked.}

Spike's blue eyes met the unfathomable brown of Xander's, and tremors of sensation ran down the vampire's spine as he remembered those eyes boring into him as the young mortal had taken the blond's swollen flesh deep into his throat. The dark- haired man's mark throbbed on the bleached blond's shoulder, reminding the fair-haired vampire of the savagery with which he'd been taken.

"So I would be right in assumin' you really did blow my mind last night, pet?"

{Among other things.}

The sensual tone caressing those words directed the blond vampire's borrowed blood southward, bringing "little Spike" to full attention. Noticing this reaction, the young human pulled the vampire's pale body on top of his own form, pressing the evidence of the blond's arousal against his own answering hardness. Sliding down his lover's body, Spike lapped lightly at the mortal's belly, making the younger man moan at the sensation. After he settled himself between tan legs, the blond started to show his dark-haired lover just how well a vampire could suck. But then, unexpectedly, Spike felt the brunette freeze up beneath him.

{Spike? You weren't expecting company right about now, were you?}

While the confused vampire was still trying to wrap his mind around this apparent non sequitur, the mood was disturbed by someone banging on the door to the crypt. Hoping that whoever the hell it was would just go away, the blond continued stroking his cold tongue over his Xanpet's hardened shaft. Unfortunately for the both of them, the pounding at the door intensified, conveying the message that the visitor was more inclined toward breaking down the door than toward leaving. Closing his sapphire eyes in frustration, the vampire let his mortal lover's erection slip from his mouth.

Wrapping himself in his duster, Spike swore under his breath. {Who the hell would be going door to door in a cemetery: bleedin' Jehovah's witnesses?} At least the sun was already down, so the peroxided demon wouldn't have to worry about dodging the deadly rays. Leaning out the half-closed door, the blond vamp shifted into game face.

"Bugger off. We don't want any."

* * * * * * *

Much to his chagrin, the half-naked demon found himself face to face with a seriously unimpressed Slayer, her pet commando glaring at him over his girlfriend's shoulder.

"Likewise, I'm sure. Have you seen Xander lately?"

The vampire just stared at his former nemesis, stunned at the irony.

"Xander?"

That brilliant response earned the bleached one the purely metaphorical evil eye from an increasingly irritated Buffy Summers. Glaring viciously at her fellow blond, the Chosen One systematically snapped her way through her knuckles, making it perfectly clear that she'd like to unleash that same violence on the chipped vampire.

"Yes, Spike, *Xander*. Anya called and told me he didn't come home last night, and she's completely freaking out. Now have you seen him or not?"

William the Bloody held his tongue, trying to come up with a response that would make the Slayer and her soldier boy take a hike so he could get back in bed with his Xanpet. {What the hell am I going to say? 'Don't get your knickers in a twist, Slayer; the whelp's right here. So why don't you just run along so I can get back to sucking 'im off?'} Something told Spike that saying that out loud would definitely not go over well. Not to mention that even thinking it while he could still taste the mortal intimately on his tongue was making the vampire harder than ever. Desperate to avoid explaining his condition to two of his mortal enemies, the blond vampire tried to focus on something that would take the edge off his arousal.

Oddly enough, it was the irritating White Hats themselves that gave Spike the necessary distraction when the vampire's attention turned to the former commando. The Slayer's pet looked like he'd been ridden hard and put away wet, an idea which was unfortunately confirmed by the blond's all-too-sensitive nose. Completely involved in trying to clear the nauseating images out of his head, the vamp nearly missed the Chosen One's repeated question.

"You listening to me, Fangless? I said, 'Have. You. Seen. Xander?!'"

Biting back an answer that would have earned him a stake through the heart, Spike decided to just lie through his currently blunt teeth.

"No, I haven't seen the whelp. Thought the demon bird wasn't lettin' him
off the leash."

Buffy's narrowed eyes and bared teeth tipped Spike off to the fact that this might not be the best day to bait the Slayer. Wringing a satisfying pop from her wrist, Buffy speared the other blond with a chilly glare.

"Were you under the impression that this is funny, Spike? Do you think this is all a big joke?!"

Quickly answering in the negative, the vampire wondered what in blazes the other blond's problem was. Then, Spike felt his mate's laughter caress his mind. {If I had to guess, I'd say carpal tunnel syndrome.} It took the bleached vampire a few seconds to process that remark, and then Spike found himself biting his lip to avoid laughing right in the pissed-off Slayer's face, which, considering the chip, would be a very *bad* idea. The mortal seemed to pick up on that thought because the vampire could feel Xander's reassuring smile from across the room. {I'll see what I can do about that.}

The Chosen One's eyes suddenly glazed over, leaving her staring into space for a few seconds. Looking totally confused, the slayer glanced around the cemetery as if unsure of what she was doing there. Then, Spike heard Xander's mental voice take on a commanding tone. {You do not have time to stand there and talk to him.} Buffy blinked, clearing her eyes, and turned to glare at the vampiric blond.

"What the hell am I doing standing here talking to you?"

His mate's triumphant chuckle felt like warm honey in Spike's mind, making the vampire's cold blood boil with lust. Assuring the blond demon that they would get back to that later, the brunette shifted his focus back to the slayer. {You need to go look for Xander.} Buffy's eyes crossed again and she shook her head as if to clear it.

"I don't need this right now. I have to go find Xander. Let's go, Riley."

Watching the other blonds walk away, the vampire tried to sort out what had just happened. Head spinning with confusion, Spike slipped back into the room where his lover still lay in bed. Xander grinned up at his demon lover like the cat that swallowed the canary.

"All right, pet, you want to tell me what the bleedin' hell *that* was?"

* * * * * * *

A look of studied innocence crossed over the mortal's face, setting off alarm bells in the blond vampire's head. Momentarily glancing in the general direction of the door, the brunette quickly returned his gaze to Spike. {I'm no expert, but I *assume* that was Buffy. You know, the slayer, 'one girl in all the world'. Any of this ringing a bell?} The vampire frowned when he felt the evasiveness in his lover's mind, quickly realizing that he was going to have to work for the explanation.

"You know that wasn't what I meant. What was that 'these are not the droids you're looking for' thing you did to the slayer just then?"

The dark-haired human sent the blue-eyed vampire a smile that looked like an invitation to sex. {Just call me Obi-Wan Kenobi.} Spike rolled his eyes at his mate. {I'll assume you meant the Ewan McGregor version, pet, but that wasn't an answer, was it? And while we're on the subject, how is it you can read my mind like this?}

Sighing heavily, Xander swung himself out of bed, giving the vampire an excellent view of his lover's nude body. {Come on, blondie. We'd better get our clothes on.} Spike shot his Xanpet a look of utter disbelief.

"*On*?"

The laugh in the brunette's eyes did interesting things to the blond's libido. {Well, if you really want to walk across town stark naked, I'm sure as hell not going to stop you.} Pulling on his own jeans, Xander raked his eyes over his lover's exposed skin. {It'd definitely improve the view.} None of this was particularly inspiring the blond vampire to get dressed, so the human elected to help him out. Spike didn't particularly mind that Xander was taking every opportunity to cop a feel as the younger man helped the vampire into his clothes. Only after the bleached vampire had somewhat recovered from his wicked lover wrapping burning-hot fingers around the blond's erection and stroking him until he screamed did Spike realize that his question still hadn't been answered.

"Why did you want me to get my kit back on again, luv?"

Xander paused in licking his come-covered fingers clean, and smiled at the vampire. {Didn't I tell you? You wanted some answers, so we're going to go see Sunnydale's resident expert.} Spike's blue eyes went wide with astonishment.

"Please tell me you don't mean the watcher."

The human's sudden fit of coughing dissolved into helpless laughter.

"*Giles*? Gods, no! This is *not* a conversation I *ever* want to have with G-man. Besides, he doesn't even know about this. The person we're going to see explained all this to me, so I'm pretty sure she can explain it to you. I just hope she's awake."

Without a word, as he had no clue which one to use, the blond zipped his trousers and followed the human into the night. The bleached vampire couldn't really focus on where he was being led because the brunette kept stopping to push Spike up against a wall and stick his tongue down the blond's throat. As a result, Spike was somewhat confused to find himself standing in a darkened hallway, still wondering what the hell was going on. Numbly, the vampire watched his mate rap on the door. Seconds later, the blond was wondering if the Powers That Be were having fun at his expense.

* * * * * * *

"Good morning, Alexander. Looks like someone got lucky last night."

For reasons Spike couldn't begin to comprehend, his lover had brought them both to see Sunnydale's one and only undead psychiatrist. The elder vampire seemed to have just gotten out of bed, for reasons that had very little to do with sleep, a situation the younger demon could definitely relate to. Straightening her bathrobe, which had to be at least as old as the vampiress herself, Damiane smiled at the confused blond.

"Hello to you, too, Slim. Good to see you're not too sore to walk."

Spike watched his lover turn a rather attractive shade of red and drop his eyes to the floor.

"How the hell did you know that?" mumbled Xander, "You didn't even get into my head. How did you do that?" Then, the young man gave the female telepath a look of cold rage.

"Gods, Damiane, how could you? You knew he was mine!"

The vampiress raised her hands in surrender, backing away from the dark-haired mortal as if fearing for her unlife.

"Now just calm down, Alexander. I'm not quite suicidal enough to take advantage of someone under your protection, and I'm not reading either of you right now. The reason I know what you two were doing last night is that at about five o'clock in the morning this intense flash of sexual energy tore through town, and it just happened to have *your* power signature written all over it."

The blood drained out of Xander's face, turning the young human even paler than his vampire lover. Frightened brown eyes turned to stare at the elder demon.

"You're telling me I let a power surge rip through Sunnydale last night, and I didn't even notice. Oh, Gods, was anyone hurt?"

In an effort to calm the human, the ancient vampiress rested a pale hand on the boy's shoulder, seeming not to notice the warning growl from the blond vampire.

"It's all right, Alex. Nobody got hurt. All that happened was anybody in your range who's at all sensitive to paranormal energies got their systems flooded with hormones. Bottom line, half of Sunnyhell got really horny, but there were no serious injuries. Most of us just enjoyed it while it lasted."

Those words struck a disturbing but familiar chord in the blond vampire's head.

"So that's why the slayer looked like she'd been spendin' quality time with Mr. Right and Mr. Left."

The female vampire managed to breathe a sigh of relief without doing any actual breathing.

"Oh, good, you saw them. Ms. Summers and her pet were the only ones that gave me a reason to really worry about them. I don't know what that girl's thinking, bedding someone that much weaker than she is."

The bleached blond cringed, hearing the censure in the other vampire's voice, certain that it was meant for him. After all, hadn't he just gotten out of bed with a mortal boy? Then, Spike realized that the ancient's glare was aimed squarely at Xander.

"He doesn't know? You didn't tell him what you really are? Sweet mother of God, Alex, what were you thinking?"

The younger vampire cleared his throat loudly, making both of the telepaths turn to look at him.

"Tell me what? What the bloody hell are you two anyway?"

The vampiric psychiatrist's normally smooth voice turned gravelly as she answered the blond.

"My student he is."

For a few seconds, Spike stared at her like one of them had gone completely insane and he wasn't sure which. Then, the blue-eyed demon was struck by the memory of one of his favorite movies. Star Wars. Yoda. The association the blond usually made from that particular character sprung to mind, and blue eyes gave way to gold. Seeming to follow that train of thought, the older vampire gave the younger a conciliatory smile.

"First of all, Slim, I *really* didn't need that image; Mark Hamill makes me sufficiently sick even when I'm not picturing him doing *that*. Second, if I was going to go there, I would have said Qui-Gon Jinn: more likely to nail his apprentice and less likely to seriously squick me. And finally, I *don't* bed my students. Stephen wouldn't take it well. Understand?"

Somewhat calmed by the assertions, the blond turned a questioning look on the dark-haired vampire.

"What's a Stephen?"

Smiling, Damiane held out her left hand, displaying the diamond ring adorning her third finger.

"Stephen is my bondmate, as you are Alexander's."

The younger demon's yellowed eyes widened in shock.

"I'm his *what*?"

* * * * * * *
The older vampire sighed and repeated herself more slowly.

"His bondmate. At least, I assume so, given that bite mark on your shoulder you keep thinking about."

Self-consciously, Spike brushed his fingers over the torn flesh. The blond demon could still feel the mortal's teeth sinking into him, claiming the vampire as his own. If memory served him, it was then that the bleached blond had started hearing his lover's thoughts in his mind. Seeming to pick up on that thought, Xander blushed vividly.

"I told him . . . that he was mine."

Momentarily ignoring the other vampire, the fair-haired demon pressed his lips against the human's. Breaking the kiss, Spike leaned in close to whisper in the young man's ear.

"I *am* yours, luv. Didn't I tell you that?"

The ancient vampiress, forgotten in the heat of the kiss, made herself known again by sharply clearing her throat, startling Spike and Xander out of their embrace. Affecting a completely innocent expression, the dark-haired mortal turned to his mentor.

"Is there a problem here, Damiane?"

Green eyes flashed orange fire as the senior vampire advanced on her student.

"You better believe there's a problem here, Alexander!"

To the Big Bad's surprise, his lover got in his teacher's face, his own dark eyes flaring fiery green.

"I don't fucking *believe* this! I've been telling you about this for three fucking years, and now all of a sudden you have this problem with me having sex with another guy!"

The undead psychiatrist took a step back, and the orange color drained out of her eyes.

"Believe it or not, Alexander, this has *nothing* to do with your lover being male. To tell you the truth, I've slept with men myself. The topic of choice today is why you shouldn't get into Guardian class magework when your control's that shaky. You're lucky your mate wasn't seriously hurt."

The two men looked at the vampiress, looked at one another, and then spoke as one.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

Sighing heavily, the ancient turned to her fellow creature of the night first.

"All right, in a nutshell, what you need to know for this conversation is that Alexander is what's known as a Guardian. Seven of us on the planet, two here in Sunnydale, those being me and him. We're supposed to stick close to key players in quote unquote the Good Fight, keep them from going postal when the situation gets to be too much for them. To help us do that, we have abilities beyond what's considered normal or even possible. In Xander's case, that includes telepathy at a previously unobserved level, an instinctive grasp of magick, and considerable talent at raising the dead."

Spike arched his scarred eyebrow.

"Can't argue with that."

Damiane rolled her eyes, making pupil and iris disappear back into her head.

"Somehow I knew you were going to say that. As I was saying, when Alexander bit into you last night, he initiated one of the Rites of Blood and Fire, rituals that go back to the dawn of our order or maybe even further. The one Alex started was The Joining of Flesh and Spirit, more commonly referred to as the Soulbond. It's pretty much the Guardian version of him putting a ring on your finger, fucking state of California not withstanding."

The blond vampire blinked in disbelief. The undead doctor couldn't really be saying what it sounded like she was saying.

"Doc, are you telling me that the whelp and I just got-"

The older demon nodded gravely.

"Married."

Mind spinning, the fair-haired vampire took a moment to process. He was married to a mortal. The same mortal who'd given him a mind-bending orgasm the night before, not to mention the repeat performance less than an hour earlier. Spike quickly decided that he could do a lot worse, ignoring the little voice reminding him of just how much worse he could do. {If Red hadn't taken back that soddin' spell, we could have been- I am *not* going to think about that!}

"And the bad part of that would be?"

The ancient's dead lips curled into a smile, giving tacit approval of her apprentice's union.

"If he'd brought the ritual to completion, there'd be nothing wrong. As it is, the bond energy's all over the scale, and it's seriously screwing with Alexander's control. Right now, he's at the point where he could accidentally turn everybody in Sunnydale purple in his sleep, and if you two don't fix this, he's only going to get worse."

Sparing a moment to wonder what he'd look like in purple, Spike thought over the problem at hand. His White Hat of a lover would probably deal with suddenly being a menace to society about as well as the blond himself had dealt with suddenly not being one. Since the bleached vampire's strategy for coping with his altered unlife had involved sharp wooden implements, William the Bloody wasn't about to let his Xanpet slip that far.

"Fix it how?"

The elder Guardian's eyes shadowed in thought.

"Well, this early in the bonding, it would be easy for me to sever the link permanently."

The junior Guardian and the younger vampire answered as one, voices rigid with controlled outrage.

"No."

Raising her hands to concede the point, the vampiress continued.

"*Or* you could complete the ritual. It would stabilize Alexander, no question about that, but after that, there wouldn't be any turning back. Ever."

Spike didn't hesitate, recognizing that there was only one possible option.

"What would we need to do, doc?"

Forcing a casual smile, the Second Guardian drew herself to her full height, discomfort evident in every angle of her posture. Dark green eyes darted from the younger vampire to her student and back again.

"In order for the bonding to be successful, it is necessary for the rite to be, shall we say, quid pro quo."

The bleached blond pressed thumb and forefinger to the bridge of his nose. Even at the best of times, that kind of unnecessary subtlety grated on his nerves.

"Want to say that again, doc? Maybe in plain English this time?"

Cheeks coloring, the older vampire turned her eyes to the ceiling, making it clear just how little she wanted to be having this conversation. Sensing what his teacher was getting at, the younger Guardian decided to spare all three of them some humiliation and opened the link into his lover's mind, flooding the blue-eyed vampire's consciousness with powerful images. Closing his eyes, Spike saw his mate angle back his head, offering the blond demon his bared neck. Tantalized by the display, the Master vampire pressed his parted lips against his fantasy's vulnerable flesh, tracing his tongue over the pulsing artery. The apparition of Xander moaned low as the blond's sharp fangs penetrated the young man's virgin throat. Warm, rich blood filled the vampire's hungry mouth, and he swallowed, taking his lover's essence deep inside himself. The boy's breathing turned ragged, his heart pounding, as the demon's teeth made love to the mortal's throat.

A staged cough brought the bleached vamp back to reality, and the blond realized that part of him was now very interested in claiming his mate, repeatedly if possible. That particular part was also reminding him that he had forgotten to wear any underwear, as it brushed roughly against the fabric of his tight jeans. Turning his head toward the sound that had returned him to awareness, Spike found amusement written in the elder's face.

"That's the general idea, child. It might be best if you didn't go for the jugular this time, so to speak. It'd be a bit hard for Alexander to explain the mark if any of those friends of his saw it on him, and there are other vessels that are just as . . . intriguing."

The platinum blond let his mind run through the more interesting possibilities, oddly gratified when the direction of his thoughts caused dark blood to suffuse his lover's face. The innocence of that blush sent Spike's own dead blood in a less innocuous direction.

"Doc? Is there anywhere around here Xan and I could get a little privacy?"

The ancient flashed the younger creatures a knowing smile.

"Well, Xan, as you call him, knows the key spells for every room on the second floor. Knock yourselves out."

Grinning lasciviously, Xander took hold of his mate's arm, towing his bondmate in the general direction of the stairway, anxious to have his wicked way with the vampire. The sound of the older vamp's voice made them both stop in their tracks.

"And boys? Don't forget about protection."

With that final remark, the smirking ancient closed the door in the blond's astonished face.

* * * * * * *
As he was led up the second flight of stairs, Spike finally managed to speak.

"Pet, what did she mean about protection? Don't have anything you could catch."

The dark-haired mortal's smile turned sheepish.

"Not that kind of protection. When Damiane found out I was thinking about you, you know, *sucking* me, she made me learn this spell to counteract blood loss forwards, backwards, and in pig latin. She worries about me like that."

The chipped vampire could definitely believe that. The beautiful mortal was already awakening protective instincts that the bleached one could have sworn he'd buried deep when he'd caught his dark princess making out with a demon that could be called horny in both senses of the word. Brushing away unwanted memories, Spike found to his surprise that his lover was busily unlocking the door to the vampire psychiatrist's office. Noting the puzzled expression on his vampire's face, the Seventh Guardian grinned ferally.

"You know, I've always wanted to have sex on that couch. You think that says anything about me?"

Not waiting for an answer, Xander divested himself of his unnecessary clothing and sprawled naked over the aforementioned couch, long legs temptingly spread. Resisting temptation had never been one of the blond's strong points. It took Spike about ten seconds to get rid of his own clothes, get over to the couch, and get between his lover's legs. His fangs were itching to slide into the dark-haired mortal, and certain other bits were starting to voice their agreement. The young Guardian intoned a string of words that the vampire assumed was the blood restoration spell, although the human could have been reciting a nursery rhyme for all the bleached blond knew. Lowering his head to taste the soft skin covering his Xanpet's thigh, a sudden thought made the blond demon freeze. {Bloody hell, I forgot about the soddin' chip.}

Xander sighed in annoyance. {Spike, it's a government chip. You're thinking of a V-chip. This is sex, not violence.}

Still half-expecting blinding pain, the vampire pressed his fangs into the soft skin, not quite hard enough to slice into the flesh. {You're mine, pet.}

The young man's response could almost have been called a purr. {Always.}

Telling himself that it would be worth the migraine, Spike bore down hard. Xander cried out when his mate's fangs entered him, causing the vampire to cringe in expectation of pain that didn't come. And then, heated blood welled into the blond demon's mouth, and he forgot all about the torture device in his head.

Tasting the Guardian's blood in the newly opened wounds, Spike felt like he was being turned all over again. The vampire could feel something long buried rising within him, integrating itself into his being. Without really understanding why, the blond's reeling mind went back to night over a century before, when the world had dimmed around him. He remembered voices at the edges of his consciousness: Dru throwing a temper tantrum because her new toy wouldn't get up and play, Angelus swearing in what had sounded like Gaelic. Then, a second set of fangs at the then-mortal's throat coupled with the taste of blood on his lips had brought on a profound sense of loss, as if some part of him was sinking into the darkness flooding his mind.

Shaking away the past, Spike couldn't deny that he felt different. It was as if aspects of him that had long been asleep were reawakening, meshing with him as seamlessly as if the long separation had never happened. The bleached vampire only had seconds to ponder this internal shifting before his psyche melded intimately with his young mate's mind, and the blond realized the utter stupidity of metaphorically contemplating his own navel with Xander beneath them, naked and eager. Withdrawing bloodied fangs from the human's warm flesh, Spike rolled his lover onto his stomach.

{Just relax, pet. I'm not going to hurt you.}

Gently parting the mortal's nether cheeks, the vampire brushed a pale fingertip over the brunette's puckered opening. Fingers still between the rounds of muscle, the blond paused. He wasn't exactly surprised to find the whelp untouched. Up until the previous night, he'd thought the dark-haired mortal entirely straight when he'd let himself focus on the subject at all. The vampire had never more enjoyed being proven wrong.

"Xan, where's the-"

Raising his head to grin wickedly at the bleached blond, Xander pressed the half-empty tube into Spike's palm.

{Looking for this?}

The blatantly carnal smile on his lover's lips did dangerous things to the blond vampire's already raging libido. Pale, shaking hands struggled to get the tube open and spread the slick gel over eager white fingers. As tenderly as he could manage, William the Bloody let one lubricated finger breach his human lover's virginal body, working in and out of the burning hot passage. As the blond demon raked a fingernail over the sensitive spot deep with in the young mortal, electrifying pleasure crackled through the both of them, Guardian discipline the only thing holding them back from oblivion.

Still shuddering from their combined ecstasy, Spike managed to slip in a second digit. Scissoring the two fingers deep inside the Guardian's beautiful ass, the fair-haired demon stretched his young innocent wider, readying the youth for his deflowering. Without stopping his internal caresses, the Master vampire was struck by a deliciously wicked idea. Pressing a mindbending kiss into the small of the human's back, the blond traced his mouth down his mate's spine, setting them both on fire. The hastily removed fingers went forgotten as something equally pleasurable replaced them.

"Gods, Spike! Your tongue!"

A smile flickered over the Big Bad's eyes, as his mouth was otherwise occupied.

{The better to eat you with, right, pet?}

Xander's reply came in the form of a truly wanton moan as the vampire's cold tongue massaged the sweet spot within the younger man, inflaming them both with searing desire.

{Oh, Gods, Spike, you're killing me. Take me. Please. Now!}

Fumbling for the tube of lubricant, Spike hastily slicked his throbbing member with the slippery gel and moved to cover the mortal like an undead blanket. Carefully positioning his thick cock at the human's relaxed entrance, the blond vampire started to slowly sink himself into the brunette's tight heat. At least, that was what the blond intended to do. However, his eager young lover seemed to have other plans. Murmuring a string of arcane words, the dark-haired mortal thrust back into the vampire's hips, impaling himself on his mate's straining erection. Spike immediately stilled, buried to the hilt inside of his Xanpet, certain that any movement would mean pain for both of them. After seemingly endless seconds, the fair-haired demon felt his mortal squirm restlessly beneath him, making the blond whimper when momentary contact between hard cock and sensitive prostate set their every nerve ablaze in doubled ecstasy.

{I'm not going to break, Spike. Give it to me; I can take it.}

Taking the human at his word, the blond vampire started to slide his rigid flesh in and out of the mortal's tight passage, the deliberately slow pace threatening to drive them both out of their minds. A tortured moan ripped from the younger man's throat, and he buried his face in the upholstery to muffle the sound. Incoherent from the carefully limited stimulation, Xander flooded Spike's head with frantic pleading. {Gods, Spike . . . need you . . . please . . . *harder* . . . fuck me . . . damn you }

Completely unable to resist, the vampire thrust into his lover at full force, over and over again, slamming hard into the little gland within the warm body. Slipping one powerful hand between tanned thighs, the blond wrapped bone-white fingers around the human's insistent erection. Roughly stroking his pale hand over the mortal's naked shaft, Spike could feel his bones turn liquid, drowning as he was in the intense sensation. Xander screamed a word that echoed through the vampire's blond head as the climax overtook them both, the demon's spurting cock gripped almost painfully in the spasm of muscle. Through the orgasmic haze, Spike was dimly aware that the room was shaking, but at that point, the bleached blond wouldn't have noticed the building crashing down around them. Carefully rolling off of his mate's thoroughly sated body, the vampire curled up against his human's warm frame. Stirring, Xander shifted onto his side, pressing closer to his new bondmate.

{Did the earth move for you too, Spike?}

The elder Guardian's sudden brush against their minds startled them both out of the afterglow.

{For him? Alexander, the earth moved for most of Southern California, and this time it wasn't San Andreas' fault.}

The mortal youth's chocolate eyes widened in shock, their owner stunned into silence. The ancient continued.

{You two came so hard it triggered an earthquake, five point two on the Richter scale. Can't say I'm not impressed.}

Xander had the modesty to blush like the virgin he no longer was. Spike, having dispensed with his own modesty over a century before, flashed his lover an unrepentant smirk and popped one sticky finger into his mouth. Despite his obvious embarrassment, not the mention the frankly distracting site of the gorgeous blond idly suckling his own fingers, the mortal managed to speak before either vampire could get in a word.

{Was there something you wanted to tell me, Damiane, or do you just get off on embarrassing me?}

The elder Guardian sighed heavily, and the newly mated couple caught a half-blocked remark about certain smartassed kids who would remain nameless.

{Sorry to interrupt your honeymoon, boys, but Anya's on the phone. Alex gave her this number in case of emergency, and apparently this qualifies. I'm going to tell her that Alexander's all right, so she'll stop freaking out. Anything else I should tell her?}

Raising himself up on his elbow, Xander paused to think the question over.

{Tell her I said 'Carpe diem'; she'll know what it means.}

After a few moments of mental silence while the ancient tried to figure out the odd instructions without dipping into her student's private thoughts, the undead doctor shook her head in resignation.

{Somehow I get the feeling that it isn't exactly the *day* that's going to get seized. All right, I'll tell her. Now, I have an appointment in my office in two hours, so you two have to be out of there by eleven forty-five, no arguments. Understood?}

The lovers answered her in unison.

{Understood.}

At this assurance, the vampiress let the connection lapse, leaving Spike and Xander alone together again. The vampire curled in closer, stroking deathly pale fingers over the soft skin of his bondmate's belly.

"You hear that, pet? We made an earthquake."

The demon's clever hand slipped lower, fingertips reaching out to tease his human's slowly reawakening cock.

"And, we've got two hours to kill, now, don't we?"

Brown eyes darkening with renewed arousal, the Seventh Guardian rolled his rapidly recovering body on top of his mate's supine form. Lowering his head, the dark-haired mortal sucked his blond lover's earlobe into his own sensually hot mouth.

{Spike, lover? How do you feel about . . . aftershocks?}

End Part Four