You'll Never Be Alone: The Claiming Ritual

By Linda C.

December 3, 2003

Part 2 of the Song Series

Part 1 Voulez-vous Couchez Avec Moi, Cest Soir?

Fandom: BTVS/Angel

Rating: NC17

Pairing: Spike/Xander/Angel

Disclaimer: don't own anyone, let alone these guys

Spoilers: none

Warnings: Slash/bloodletting/smutty as usual (see above rating!)

Feedback: dragokatzof10@aol.com

Notes: The first one led into a request for a second one, The Claiming Ritual. The third part will involve the pair's trip to Vancouver. Yes, Lilli, the fingers did get busy that very same night. Thanks for the nudge.

Song: "You'll Never Be Alone" by Anastacia. Hope I got the lyrics right...hard to type as fast as she sings.

Summary: Xander prepares to be Claimed. Angel makes his mark.


You'll Never Be Alone: The Claiming Ritual
By Linda C.
======


"Xan, pet, it will be fine. Don't pace like that, you make me nervous." Angel had to laugh when he entered the dressing room, smelling the scent of fear drifting in the air, Xander's and Spike's, the blond vamp almost as scared as his mate. His Childe, about to be a husband. Tamed at last, and by a human.

Xander wasn't reassured, no, not at all. He continued to pace, ignoring Angel, too upset to even greet him. Xander didn't mind the Claiming being in front of his friends. In fact, he welcomed their attendance, witness to Spike's and his commitment to each other. What scared him the most was that they had to be naked....in front.... of...people. And Angel, as Sire, was going to be naked too. And taking him after Spike, giving his blessing by the act of possession, both of the blood and the body.

He stopped, only because he had hit a body standing in front of him, arms wrapping around him tightly. He looked up, seeing Angel grinning down at him. "What, so I'm scared. You and I were enemies for so long, now you're going to fuck me....so, little nervous here." Angel shocked them all as he bent his head and kissed Xan, first on his mouth, then cheeks, brushing his hair aside and placing a gentle one on his neck, close to Spike's Promise mark.

"Not going to fuck you, Childe, that's too crude a word. I am going to claim you as my right as Sire but it won't be an act of rape, only of love between a Childe and his Sire... and his mate. I would never hurt you, my little one, never. I love you, Alexander Harris, as much as I love William. And this will be an act of love, for all of us. Don't fear me, just accept me for this one night as your Sire and Master. Just one night." He pushed Xander toward his mate, watching with warm eyes as Spike enfolded him, kissing him and calming him with a small bite on the bent neck.

A small chime sounded, the start of the ceremony. Angel gave each of them a kiss, then left them to change. This was a time for the couple to be alone, his presence not required here, nor wanted.

A second chime rang out and all three men entered the stage, Xander in a white silk robe, Spike in blue, and Angel's his trademark red. All had markings on the backs and the sleeves, their names in Latin hand-inscribed by the makers of the robes, magical fingers of the Tevlar Demons working to finish them in time for this so very important passage of a human into the Bloodbond. Three small fires flamed in wrought iron cage stands, one for each participant in the Ritual.

Spike turned to the group of their friends sitting in plush chairs in front of the candlelit stage. "Xander and I found a song that represents what we mean to each other. We want to recite it as part of the Ritual and share it with you, our family, in this, our time of joy. Xan, pet." He motioned his love forward and listened as he began to speak. Brown eyes glistened, tears barely held back.

"The world is changing and time is spinning fast. It's so amazing how you came into my life. I know that it seems hope is gone, and you feel like you can't be strong and once again the story ends with you and I. And anytime you feel like you just can't go on, just hold onto my love and you'll never be alone." He brushed a finger along Spike's cheek, wiping away the tear. Spike just nodded.

"Hold on, we can make it through the fight. And my love, I'll be forever by your side. And you know if you should ever call my name, I'll be right there. You'll never be alone." By this time, they were both crying along with most of their friends. The troubles they had been through, to reach this moment in their lives.

The final words were spoken together, their voices blending, their eyes locked on each other.

"When asked to describe the way I feel for you, no matter how I try, the words will never do. I looked into your eyes to find, as long as love is alive there ain't nothing we can't make it through. Anytime or if only for a while, don't worry, make a wish, I'll be there to see you smile.

"Hold on, we can make it through the fight and my love, I'm forever by your side. And you know, if you should ever call my name, I'll be right there. And you know you'll never be alone."

They kissed softly, their love so evident in every gesture, every movement of their bodies as they moved together in an easy sway, not wanting to part. One last kiss, one last caress and they stepped to stand beside Angel, one on either side of their Sire, facing each other, hands linked.

It was time.

A third chime sounded. The Grimlar priest stood, unrolling a small scroll and began reading.

"We are gathered here, friends and family, to witness the Claiming of Alexander LaVelle Harris by his Mate, William Arthur Bredon, and sanctioned by his Grandsire, Angelus. All have consented, all understand the bond that will be completed here today. Alexander Harris, do you hereby accept the responsibilities of a Consort?"

Xander nodded, "Yes, I do." He gazed over at Spike, his heart in his eyes.

"William Arthur Bredon, do you accept into your care the man in front of you, to care for and love as your Bloodmate for eternity or as long as you both shall live?"

Spike pressed a kiss on the hand in his. "Yes, I accept with my whole heart."

"Angelus, Head of the Clan of Aurelius, do you accept the pledge given by these two men, and promise to care for them, and guide them, all through their lives?"

"I accept freely and gladly the pledge and promise to love them and guide them. I accept their Claim as the right of Sire and Head of the Clan Aurelius."

The priest closed the scroll, bowing deeply to Angel, then to Spike and Xander.

"Let the ceremony begin." A puff of smoke, and he disappeared, a scent of cloves in the air.

Soft music began playing, pipes and reeds combining with the sounds of violins and cellos, smooth and calming. The sound of love and of ritual. Angel stepped back into the shadows, his part coming later in the ceremony. It was time for the Claiming between the vampire and his human Consort.

Spike knelt, laying down a large sheet of rice paper. It would catch the blood that flowed from them, to be blessed and stored as part of their Clan's heritage. He shed his robe upon standing, handing it to the tiny elfin minion standing with eyes downcast. It was folded and placed on a table nearby, along with Xander's when Spike removed it, pressing a soft kiss on his mate's blush filled face. So beautiful.

"Just pretend they're not there, pet. I'm the one who loves you and is in front of you. Focus only on me, my eyes, my body, my hand on you, my blood coursing through your veins. Ready?" Xander nodded, hand reaching out to grasp the cool neck, bringing his mate in for a kiss. As it deepened, tongues battling each other, hands sliding over sweat-slickened, the room faded around him. All his energy was focused on the man in his arms, his mate, his husband. The blood that would be shared.

Spike moved behind him, pressing a kiss on his shoulder, moving his long hair to continue on his neck and the sensitive skin behind his ear. "I'm here, Xander," Spike whispered softly, his heart warming at the tone. He saw Angel watching, nodding approvingly. Xander ran his fingers up into the loose blond curls, tugging Spike's head down. It was time. He took a breath and submitted to his Sire. He heard Buffy crying softly, Willow comforting her. Giles was staring, cataloging the ceremony in his mind to analyze later. Wes, Gunn, Loren, Fred, Cordelia, even Clem, all were rapt with attention, their hands linked as the music swelled.

Xander arched his neck, Spike sinking his fangs into the soft flesh. The arm around his waist held him upright as he felt the blood begin to run down his chest and legs, pooling on the rice paper. His cock hardened, leaking precum, dripping to join with the blood on the floor. Spike nudged his legs apart, cool fingers sliding into his prepared hole. He bent his knees, bringing himself down to Spike's height, head on his shoulder, eyes shuttering closed, his only thoughts on the man he loved about to Claim him. He cried out as he was breached, his own cock standing upright against his belly, the hand on his ass moving to wrap itself around it, jacking, smearing precum down the shaft and over the ballsac. He could barely feel the fangs in his neck anymore, his arousal centered in his sex, taking his body close to the edge.

He smelled Angel coming closer, his senses heightened by the vampire blood in his system from the Promise Bonding and the blood exchanged every time Spike and he made love. A hand reached out to touch his chest, another joined Spike's on his cock, both hands cool on his fevered sex, the precum steadily flowing now, the puddle of blood at their feet warm and wet. He felt Spike withdraw his fangs, crying out at their loss. The cool sex still pumped into his sheathe, filling him, owning him. Angel's hand smeared the blood on his chest, Xander glancing down when he felt a tongue licking his hard nipples into peaks. Angel.

"I, William Bredon, have marked my Claim on Xander Harris, for all to see, as my bloodmate. I have taken his blood into my body, to mix with my own as is his right as Consort. I freely pass the right of Claim to my Sire through blood, Angel, so he may mark my mate as Bloodbondsman." Xander sagged, Angel catching him, as Spike withdrew, leaving Xander empty. His lover came to stand before him, Angel moving behind, Spike and Angel exchanging a kiss over his shoulder.

"You're doing wonderfully, pet. Just a while longer. I'm here and I love you." Xander looked into the bright yellow eyes of his mate, nodding as he opened his mouth for a kiss, tongue coated with his own blood entering, cooper bitter and sharp. He sucked avidly, bringing a growl from Spike.

"Ready, little one?" Angel breathed into his ear. Xander nodded, hands gripping onto Spike's arms as Angel slid home in one thrust, lifting him off his feet onto his toes. He stood upright, Angel and he equal height, relieving the pressure on his knees. His blood had slowed its flow, his chest streaked and smeared with it, drying in the warm air from the fires. A cry was ripped from his throat at Angel sunk his fangs into the holes left by Spike. Buffy cried out, Giles hushing her. Her own memory of Angel taking her making her turn her head. Xander closed his eyes again, wanting.... needing... to finish...this. He was getting weaker as the blood flowed into Angel's mouth, his body hanging between them as they held him up. Spike's still hard cock pressed against his belly, wet and damp. Xan shuddered as his mind flickered over what he had been told was the final act of the Ritual. Spike kissed him again. "Almost done. One more step, pet."

Spike braced himself, then lifted Xander's legs, one at a time, wrapping them around his waist. Angel spread his legs, securing his stance, one arm holding onto Xander's torso, supporting him. He pulled out halfway, fingers sliding in to stretch the oozing hole even more. Xander moaned, his arms hanging by his sides now, barely aware of what was happening, his blood almost drained. Angel pulled his fangs, sealing the holes with his tongue. He nodded at Spike, then linking hands as his Childe leaned forward for a kiss, blood smearing on their faces. Xander's blood.

A sharp cry ripped from Xander sounded in the room as Spike slid into him, alongside his sire's pumping cock, both taking their mate, Spike's Consort and Angel's Bloodbondsman. The pain eased, then became sheer pleasure as the two men taking him pressed kisses onto his flesh, hands running over his body, caressing him, loving him. Brown eyes stared into blue, Spike shifting back into human form, wanting to see his lover taken by his Sire without the demon's influence. "You ready, luv?" Xander nodded, his cock aching for release, the pain bordering on agony now, no longer pleasure, Angel pressing down on his sweet spot with every thrust. Spike's cock rubbed on the dangling ballsac, its friction making them draw up and harden.

"Going to come, baby. Angel, you hear me? Sire?" Angel pressed his lips on Xander's, a soft kiss of love, nodding his understanding. His strokes sped up, Spike matching them. They both slit their right wrists, the smell of fresh blood filling the room, mixing with the drying on the floor at their feet. "Suck," they both breathed out as Xander's mouth fastened on their wrists, blood flowing into his mouth, bringing him their strength, their power. His sex swelled even more, his hands coming up to grip Spike's shoulders tightly, his legs sliding against the slim back, slippery with sweat. He gave one final thrust of his hips, then came with a scream as the cocks filling him erupted, cool seed flooding his passage. The Ritual was complete.

Angel withdrew first, hand stroking down the middle of Xander's back in a final caress. This would be the first and last time he touched him in this manner. This young man that had taken his Childe's heart as he had taken his own long ago, with his strength and his beauty. It was only fitting that he become a Consort to a Master Vampire. But not his, never his. Angelus would kill him someday, unable to restrain his lust for the human. But that would not happen now. Even his demon knew better than to interfere in a Bonded pairing. His very life would be forfeit, bloodsire or not. Spike would be a swift and unmerciful slayer in his quest for vengeance.

Xander was crying, his body aching and sore. Spike still moved in him, spreading the cool seed along his abused inner passage, soothing and healing. Their mixed blood moved through the young man's veins, showing in the flush on his face, the flash in his deep brown eyes, his arms once again becoming tight around Spike's back and neck. The pains faded, his passion flowed once more. He turned Spike, bent him over and slid into him in one thrust, his right of Claim, to assert his dominance over his bondmate, this first time together as Consort and Sire. There would be no others for either of them, bound for life. He roared his completion, emptying once more, Spike screaming his name as Xander bit into his neck, taking the blood one last time. He was so close to turning, his mind screamed for it, the banked demon lusting for it. He. Wanted. It. More. Than. Life.

Angel pulled him away, his cry of desolation at the separation heartbreaking to hear. So close to eternity with the man he loved, so close. He snarled at Angel, his eyes tinged with yellow. So close. Angel swept him into his embrace, soothing him, Spike coming up from behind to wrap his body around his mate.

"Too much Xander, too much blood given to you. Sorry, so sorry." Murmured against his back, tears wet as the cool cheek pressed against him. Angel brushed a kiss across his lips, licking away the blood.

"You're not ready yet, little one, to become one of us. You have so much to learn, yet, so much. Then, when you are prepared, we will take you into us and make you truly one with us in our hearts and our lives. Calm yourself, Childe, calm yourself. Your friends are concerned." Xander nodded, tired once more as the blood lust faded from his body. Angel gestured to the Watcher with his head, nodding.

Giles moved quickly, grabbing the three robes setting on the table and moving to help the vampires and their consort, holding the robes open one at a time as they slipped into them. Angel bent to fold the rice paper into prescribed layers, saying a few words in Latin over each turn of his hands. He kissed the final square, passing it to Spike, who did the same. They handed it to Xander together, their eyes meeting his as he pressed the final kiss on his life's blood and seed. Giles took it, placing it in a small casket of wood and locking it, handing the key to Angel for safekeeping as Sire of the Clan.

With a last quick kiss, Angel stepped off the platform, robe wrapped tightly around his body, needing to wash off the residue of the Claiming before his demon fought for more. He turned at the door, seeing Spike and Xander wrapped around each other, friends coming close, hands rubbing shoulders, soft kisses pressed on cheeks, words of love and encouragement and congratulations. Xander raised his head and met Angel's gaze...his lips formed 'love you' and his eyes said the same. Angel nodded, lifting his hand to his own mouth, kissing his fingers and turning them toward the only Bloodbondsman he had ever had...and would ever have. And a love he could never touch.

======

"Spike, where's Angel? I haven't heard from him since the Claiming. I thought since he's our shared Sire now he would at least call and see how we're doing." He turned on his belly, chin resting on his lover's chest. They were finally cooling off, having been in bed for six hours, the room reeking of sex and candles. Spike's usually gelled hair was mussed and loose around his face, just how Xander liked it. No gel in bed, his hard and fast rule. Especially since his fingers got stuck one day when Spike got caught in the rain and came to bed soaking wet...and naked. And very gummy.

Petting the brown hair tickling him, Spike hummed under his breath, just so happy to be alive and with his love. "Don't know, pet. He won't answer any of my calls, Cordy says he 'busy' all the time. Plus she sounds pissed that she's being used to lie for him. I think I know the real reason though. Pet?" Xander had rolled on his back, heavy sigh coming from him, his hand rubbing his forehead like it ached.

"He's not calling because he wanted me for himself. I saw it when he took me and then bit me. It came through the link...his desire and his need for me, overruled by his love for you, his Childe. He gave me up because he knew deep in his soul, we belonged together, you and I. I just wanted to know if you suspected the same thing. Am I right?"

Rolling up to sit on the edge of the bed, Spike reached for a cigarette, lighting it and inhaling its bitter tang, holding it in until it burned. Delaying tactic, he knew, but he was afraid to admit Xan was right. Smoke wafted around his head, fingers pinching between his eyes as he sorted through the emotions that flitted around in his head. Sorrow, despair, hope...how should he answer?

"Yes, you're right. He wanted you, has for years. Been in love with you even before me, knowing you longer, pet, seeing you grow up before his eyes from a child to a man. A man strong enough to withstand even Angelus when he came back. You fought him, beat him down, made him respect you. And love you, the demon recognizing your strength and purity of purpose. The love stayed when Angelus was defeated, beaten back into submission. He would have Claimed you in the future, still could if I relinquish my right as your bondmate and husband. Which I will do if you want to go with him. It will kill me, but I will."

A hand clamped down on his shoulder, pulling him around with a jerk. "No fucking way am I ever going to leave you. I love him, always will, but only as a Childe loves a Sire, a man that has helped me over the years, not as a lover to push you out of my life. The Claiming Ritual was sex, needed by us to bond. He may be my Sire by Bloodbond, but you're my mate, my husband, and we pledged our lives to each other, as long we both shall live. I take my vows very seriously, and I think you do to. If I leave you for Angel, you'll go into the sun, won't you? Burn into ashes, and all I'll ever find is your wedding ring. You sick fuck, to ever think I would leave you for anyone in this world! Asshole!" Xander flung himself off the bed, pulling on clothes, swearing under his breath. 'Does Spike think so little of our love that he could even imagine me leaving him, breaking the Bloodbond, the Claiming?' He looked at Spike, tears in his eyes. "I love only you. But I can't stand being in the same room with you now."

All Spike heard was the slamming of the door…and his own breaking heart.

======

Three hours later Xander was at the front door of the Hyperion. Two minutes after that he was inside, tears streaming down his face as he cried out Angel's name. Another two minutes found him wrapped in his Sire's arms, sobs tearing from his throat, Angel's own tears flowing. Gunn, Wes, and Cordy looked at each other and breathed a sigh of relief. Angel had been stalking around half-crazed for over three hours, cursing, crying, running his hands through his hair, arms wrapped around himself as if in pain. He had finally sunk to the floor, rocking back and forth, his cries keening forth as Xander neared. His blood was on fire, the inner demon sensing the overpowering distress in his bloodbondsman and his Childe. The emotions flared through the bond, the pain, the hurt, the ache as Xander's heart broke. Angel lifted Xander in his arms and carried him up the stairs, the distress and despair rolling off Xander in waves. Spike, Spike had done this, with his words meant to bring release if wanted, to give permission to break the Claiming, but only succeeding in breaking a pure heart that loved him.

Angel enfolded his human Childe once more in his arms, kissing the wet face, stroking over the windblown hair. Wild brown eyes stared into his, emotions flitting through them as fast as the heart beating under his chest, feeling the pounding, the rage of the demon fighting for control as his Childe by Bloodbond wept in front of him. So much longing, so much fear pulsing through the shaking body. Angel did the only thing he knew would calm him. Bent his head and slid his fangs into the scars of the Bloodbonding, linking them once again as he drew on the life's blood flowing in this, his Childe. Xander clung to him, Angel's name coming from his lips, body easing, pliant against his Sire's, passion making him want to Claim, to suck...Angel pulled back, quickly slitting his wrist with a blood-soaked fang, pressing it to Xander's lips, returning to take the blood from his throat. Time passed, feeling like hours when it was only minutes before Angel yanked himself away, fighting his urge to take, to turn... this was his Child's mate, his husband, he did not belong to him, and his demon screamed out its rage as it was denied. Yet again. He pulled his wrist from Xander's mouth, hearing the moan of despair as the link was severed. He caught the slumping young man before he hit the floor, scooping him up and taking him into the bathroom, quickly stripping him as he reached for the taps of the tub. Xander's shirt was soaked with blood, its aroma filling Angel's senses with desire, his sex hard and weeping from the moment Xander had stepped into his arms. And had felt the answering hardness against his own thigh as he and Xander had linked through the blood, bodies wanting to complete the circle, demon screaming for it.

The tub filled, Angel helped Xander step in, then stripped himself, sliding in behind him to hold him tightly against his chest, hands stroking his sides and belly, comforting and soothing. "Shhh, baby, it will be fine. We'll straighten this out with Spike and get you back home where you belong. Tell me what happened. I could feel your pain from Sunnydale, both of you. Fighting, bad, despair...all filled the link. Sweetling, tell me." Pressed his lips against the bondmark, licking the scar, calming through touch alone.

"I had asked Spike if he knew why you weren't calling and he hemhawed around it, but I knew the answer. I just wanted him to be honest enough to tell me I was right, to reassure me that he loved me, and knew that I was his. But he didn't, Angel, he didn't. He agreed with me, told me I could break the Claiming and leave to be with..." Xander gasped in a breath, eyes closing tightly, a tear running down his cheek. God, it hurt so bad.

"To be with me, right? To be with the only other man he would accept having you. He knew how I've felt about you for years. But I was afraid of taking someone so young, so innocent, as a Consort. I could take you now as my Sire's Right, but I can't do that to the two men I love more than my own life. I love you, Xander, never doubt it, but I won't ruin your life by taking away the love you feel towards Spike, your deep devotion, your heartfelt desire to be with him, your completion of your soul. I can never be that for you, just like I couldn't be there for him. I ran away, rather than face my actions or my emotions. I ran, my sweet Xander, and I won't run from this. You are going home, you are facing him, and I will back you every step, be at your side, and make him realize that your are his destiny as he is yours. I want you, but he needs you. Look at me, sweetheart." Xander tipped his head back, fingers stroking over the cheek streaked with tears, knowing he was right, but...

"What if I want to be with you? Not for eternity, just tonight. I want your body in me, filling me like at the Ritual, making me a part of you. I hunger for it and he feels that hunger, my blood raging as I take him, pretending it's you under me, it's your ass I'm pounding into, your name I scream when I come."

Xander turned around in the tub, facing Angel, taking his hands in his, raising them to his mouth for a kiss. The dark haired vamp nodded, kissing the soft cheek, the delicate eyelids. "You can have me. It's the blood calling, something completely natural between a Sire and his Childers. Spike understands this, and accepts it. He would even accept you calling my name. I can feel his hunger for me when you two make love, wanting me there, in your bed. But he is ready to go one step further and release you to me. I love you, baby, but I don't want you like that. You belong to him, not me. I'm meant to be alone. We can be together for sex, but not in pairing. I can make love to you without damaging your Bond with Spike, in fact, he would probably join in over the link. I can even come to Sunnydale and be with the both of you, to satisfy this craving you have for me. Most threesomes, like Spike, Dru, and myself, even Darla, came together for a time of just sex, pure and simple fucking. It's the demon calling us, demanding reunification, the joining of blood and body, the power chain. We can be together." He sat, silent, waiting for Xander to digest the information; felt Spike probing at him, reached back and touched, calmed, reassured him all was well. This was Xander's decision alone.

Leaning back against the tub, Xander closed his eyes, calming his breathing, thinking of all that Angel had said, knowing Will was there, waiting for his answer. He answered the only way he knew how, and be able to survive this madness. "Yes." He opened his eyes, seeing the startlement in Angel's - "Your eyes are rimmed in yellow, Xan, you've let the demon loose in you. I didn't know..." Stopped by lips pressing into his, tongue forcing its way inside the cool mouth to lick. "You didn't know that I was that close to being turned that night... but I did. I wanted it, craved it, felt the demon take up residence deep in my body and my soul, knowing I could call on him in times of need…and want. He wants you, I want you, and I think deep down Spike is willing to accept this new aspect of our bonding." He opened the link, searching for Will, his mate, his life, feeling him surge through the bond into his mind, joy at being reunited.

Xander pressed Angel back into the hard edge of the tub, large palms sliding under the water to cup the muscular ass, fingers slipping into the crease, teasing the tight puckered hole. His tongue delved into the cool cavern of his Sire's open mouth, licking, tickling…biting on the slick flesh sliding against him. Angel groaned, body reacting to this young man's touch, Xander's passion bringing an answering burst of heat from the man under his hands. Hips arched, thrust, cocks rubbed, the cooling water splashing over them, moving in a gentle caress on heated flesh. Angel sucked in an unneeded breath as Xander submerged, head going under the water to take the swollen sex into his mouth, teeth scraping lightly, biting down on the crown, one hand tracing the long blue vein with a nail. The other was still exploring the pucker, probing until it hit the little bump, Angel jerking. Xander came up for air, hair dripping, a cheerful smile on his face. "Like?" both to his Sire and his mate, 'hearing' Spike moan in his head.

"Oh, yes, I like. But don't drown, you nut. We have a big bed through that door we can use. Now get up and help your old Sire get dried off." Xander stood, pulling Angel up with him. It was odd after Spike to be eye level with a lover. He started to kiss him, stopping when Angel put a hand on his chest. "Bed."

Xander gasped in shock as Angel stooped and picked him up, carrying him to the bed. He had to laugh when the older man landed on him, a smile ear to ear. He had very rarely seen Angel this happy. "Poofy brooding git" were Spike's favorite words for his Sire. He could 'hear' Spike joining in the laughter as he caught Xan's thought. Angel pinched a brown nipple, hard, then bent to lick it. "Not poofy. Not broody. Just the strong, silent type."

"Not for long, you're not. I'm going to make you scream, Sire. So loud our mate will hear you and Wes will come running." Xander used his enhanced strength to flip his Sire over on his back, straddling his hips, rocking against the leaking sex pressing into the crease of his ass. A hard bite into the soft tissue between the neck and shoulder brought a surge of heat through the link, Spike responding so loudly both men flinched. 'Fuck, you never bite me there.' Xander growled, flashing him a promise for next time.

"Lift up Xan, spread your ass for me." Angel bucked up, Xander rising up on his knees, back arching as three fingers drove into him, hard and dry, breaking the delicate skin, blood lubing the fingers as they probed the tight sheathe, loosening and stretching. Spike roared through the link at his mate's pain, Angel stopping until Xander snarled at him, yellow rimmed eyes flashing. 'Doesn't hurt that much, calm yourself.' Hips began moving, urging Angel to continue, his fingers gentle now, his remorse for causing pain evident in the soft kisses pressed on Xander's face and mouth. "So sorry, my love. That bite...."

Rising up, Xander reached between his spread thighs, positioning the hard sex wet with blood, his blood. Angel spread his cheeks wide, hips stilling their movements as he waited for Xander to sit down, not wanting to hurt him yet again. Low cries came from the human, his passage easing around the thick shaft, his inner skin torn but bearable. Rocking his hips slowly, the sex was imbedded in his body. Dropping down on Angel's chest, he rested for a few seconds, trying to adjust his muscles, so used to lube and Spike's smaller sex. He was so filled he could feel the hard ridge in his belly, his hand rubbing it, Angel's joining it to caress and press. Spike was almost insane, his lust coming over the link as fire and flame, his need so great Xander almost came. A cool hand wrapped around the base of his erection, squeezing it just enough to hold off his climax.

Xander began moving, sitting back up, hands pinching the dark nipples, nails slicing into them, drawing blood. His hips rolled, ass loose now, the pain turning into pleasure, each movement bringing a cry from his Sire as his inner muscles squeezed the cool flesh embedded in his blood soaked sheathe. He could feel it running down his inner thigh, over Angel and onto the bed, the sheets spotted and wet. His own sex ached for release, the hand still holding him, fingers tight and firm. Angel had a pool of Xander's precum on his chest, streaks of it running down his ribcage and into his bellybutton. A groan of frustration came from his lover, his Angel, as he pulled off, the hand slipping off his damp cock, sliding to lie face down, lifting his hips and pulling a pillow under them.

"Finish me, Sire." He spread his legs in submission, feeling Angel move between them, kneeling behind him, the cool hand tracing each bone in his spine, coming to rest on the small of his back. Spike was almost crazy, his lust spreading through them both, Angel going into gameface as he slid home, Xander rising to welcome him. His balls slammed against the cheeks red with drying blood. Angel held still, sex pulsing, trying not to come, both of his mates straining to hold back for him.

"Xander, turn your head. Hold onto the pillow baby." A soft whimper as the dark head tipped, exposing the sweaty flesh, eyes sliding back to meet the yellow ones of his mate. He bucked up into Angel's thrusts as the fangs sank in his neck, warm blood running down his back as he reared up. His sex was caught once more by a cool hand, jacking him hard, wanting him to come. Spike was driving such heat through them all even Angel was sweating. It slid into the torn ass, stinging, making it clench around the swollen shaft. One final scream, one final thrust and they came together. "Xander" came from Angel, his mouth red and wet, fingers digging in the pumping flesh as it jumped in his hand, spewing cum on the sheets. "Spike. Angel" as Xander tried to hold still, wanting to feel every vein and ridge in his ass just a little while longer. A soft groan came from his chest as Angel pulled out, one last lick to seal the holes and he collapsed on top of Xander. Spike was too tired to even 'speak', his satiation spreading to both of his lovers, their limbs tangled as they pulled the blanket up over them. Time to shower later. The smell of sex and blood covered them both, the bed wet with it.

Angel sensed the ease of tension in Spike, his Childe's fears coming to rest as Xander had called out his name first, even as Angel came in his ass. This was not a rivalry for Xander's love. It was a completion of a circle, all three a part of each other forever.

"Xander, want to marry me? And Spike?" Xander was already his Consort by Bloodbond, surely there was some way to join them all? To make it more like a marriage than just a coupling of a Sire and a Childe.

Xander crawled over his chest, laying flat, head cushioned into the perfect shaped hollow of neck and collarbone. "Yes. Let's get married, rings and all. Make honest men of us all." He fell asleep, Spike sending his response as well in the affirmative. 'Calling Willow tomorrow. She'll know something.' They all slept, Xander knowing he would go home tomorrow to his mate, both of secure in their love for each other and for their Sire.

======

The Marriage Circle ceremony was being held in Sunnydale, Willow officiating. Wes, Gunn, Cordy, Lorne and Fred had traveled with Angel, Xander and Spike brought Buffy and Willow with them, and Dawnie had showed up with Clem. They had struck up a friendship when Spike and Clem had shared the crypt and they hung out together all the time, both liking junk food and bad movies. Willow gestured for the men to enter the Summer's living room, empty of furniture so everyone could fit.

Willow, dressed in a flowing robe of purple silk, stood before all three men, a red sash held in her hands. "Hold out your right arms, palms up." They obeyed, looking into each other's eyes, love shining between them. A small bit of powder was poured into each open palm, the smell of oranges and lemon drifting upward. The little redhead shook out the red sash, wrapping one end around Angel's wrist, tying a loose knot to hold it on. "With this tie of love I bind thee, with this tie of love I circle thee, with this tie of love, I entwine thee." Each phrase was accompanied by a loop of silk being wrapped around each man's wrist, ending with Angel again, the first knot loosened and retied. "Thrice blessed, thrice loved, thrice joined in harmony and devotion. And so the Circle is formed." Waving her hand over theirs, the powder ignited, sending a plume of orange smoke in the air, tiny sparkles flying about, scenting it once more. Willow grinned. "That part's mine. Always did like sparklies."

Wes stepped forward, as did Buffy and Cordelia, each holding a black velvet box. Angel took his from Wes, turning to Spike first. "William, with this ring I thee wed and join with you in the Marriage Circle, to be your husband and you mine." He opened the box, taking out a band of gold, silver, and platinum, representing each of them. Platinum for Angel as Sire, Gold for his golden Childe, and silver for Xander. Buffy passed Spike his, the blond vamp repeating the words to Xander, sliding his ring on his left hand. Cordelia gave Spike his little box, and as he repeated the words to his Sire, he knelt down before him, putting his ring on, then pressing a kiss on it. "I wed thee, Sire, and become your husband and kneel before you to pledge my loyalty to you." Xander put his hand on his mate's shoulder, then knelt as well, taking Angel's other hand in his, holding it to his cheek. "I wed thee, Sire, and become your husband and pledge my soul and heart to you for all time." He turned to Spike, taking his left hand in his and kissing the cool band of metal. "And I wed thee, William, and become your husband for eternity, my soul to yours, my heart to yours, my love eternal." Drawing them both up, Angel wrapped his arms around them, feeling so blessed to have the two men he loved joined to him in marriage, not just in the Bloodbond.

"Okay, people, let's go eat some wedding cake!" The whole group erupted in laughter as Cordy headed for the large table with the six-tier wedding cake set up on it, champagne chilling in the buckets, and smaller bottles of blood for the vampires.

Wes came up to Angel, putting his arm around his shoulders gently. "I'm very happy for you, Angel. You have two men who love you very much. You're a very lucky man. I just wish Giles could have been here." Angel cleared his throat and turned Wes around to face the doors. Two seconds later a very happy Wes was wrapped in the embrace of the man he cared so deeply for and missed wholeheartedly. His Rupert.

Spike and Xander cut the cake, each feeding Angel a piece, then each other. Buffy came up to see Xander, a little tipsy, giving him a big kiss, then
sticking her tongue out at Spike as he glowered.

"Where ya goin' on the honeymoon? Hawaii, nope, too much sun. It's dark almost 24/7 in Alaska now, perfect for you. Oh, that's right, too cold." She giggled, Xander picking her up over his shoulder, flopping her down on a sofa in the hallway.

When he returned, the other guests were all looking at them expectedly. Angel finally answered, his head hanging a little. "We're going to Vegas. I always wanted to play the slots there and Xander wants to see some of the shows. Spike likes blackjack and poker. We can play all night and sleep all day. I have us a huge suite and ordered blackout curtains. We leave tomorrow night at dusk and get there at 10 or so."

Gunn tipped his glass, clinking edges with his boss. "Sleep, yeah, right, sleep. We know what newlyweds do on honeymoons. Oh, wait, you've been doing that all along. Guess you can sleep, old man." He ran as Angel took off after him, Spike in hot pursuit, Xander just leaning back and watching his two mates chase Gunn around the room. He glanced down, his ring shining on his finger, just as his heart shone with love.

======

They had been back two weeks. Angel headed off for LA and Spike and Xander to Sunnydale. Love linked them together, thoughts flying back and forth like they were in the same room. Xander teased Angel about losing almost a thousand dollars at roulette and he was teased in return about the scream he had let out when a white tiger had tried to jump the fence at the late show. Spike was the smuggest, winning over $220,000 at blackjack. He had promptly spent it on three golden bracelets for them all, their initials in diamonds on a little charm. "Just right for us poncy boys," he had kidded as his mates kissed him.

Rolling over, Xander watched Spike get undressed, always a pleasure to see that slim, pale body be revealed piece by piece. His Spike, his mate, his
husband. His for always.

Thinking back to the Claiming Ritual and the words of their special song, Xander spoke them through the bond to his partners. "My love, I'm forever by your side. And you know, if you should ever call my name, I'll be right there. And you know you'll never be alone." Angel rolled over on his back, soft smile on his face. Even though distance separated them, he knew he would never be alone ever again.



End


Notes: Part III is done, the trip to Vancouver to see Michael Rosenbaum.