Title: Xander's Love and Adventure

Author: CaliaDragon

Fandom: Buffy/Harry Potter

Pairing: Xander/Harry

Rating: NC 17

Category: AU/Crossover

Disclaimer: Not Mine.

Summary: Xander's life has been shattered by betrayal and he leaves California and travels. In the process he ends up in The Leaky Cauldron and a whole lot of surprises.

Sequel to Xander Comes Home

Thanks to Edi for the beta.

Archive: Those with prior permission and BC

Feedback: caliadragon@myself.com

AN: Here's your back story. Thanks for all of the wonderful feedback.



Xander's Love and Adventure
By CaliaDragon


Chapter 1: Magic and Betrayal

Xander was in a wonderful mood. Everything had been going his way lately. He had an excellent job, a new apartment and a wonderful girl. The problems with Glory ended more quickly and easily than they had thou ght they would, thankfully. It all came down to Spike. The day she took him prisoner, Ben took control just long enough for Spike to lash out and kick Ben's head off his shoulders.

He had a seizure afterwards and spent the next three weeks in Xander's spare room, but Xander didn't mind. In fact, if Anya hadn't started throwing fits about him being there, he still would be. By saving them from Glory, Spike had proven he could be trusted and was accepted by the group. In the end, Giles had taken the vampire in.

All in all, Xander was happy with his life. He was even thinking of asking Anya to marry him. Everything seemed to be going his way for once. Until the day he walked into his apartment, and froze at the sight before him. Anya was having sex with someone else on their living room floor. "Anya!" he snarled.

She looked up at him and rolled off the man under her. He just laid where he was. When Xander saw who it was, tears filled his eyes and he sa nk into one of the chairs. "Giles?" Xander asked softly. The man just continued to stare upwards.

Xander stood and walked over to where Giles lay. He shuddered in disbelief at the vacant look in the Giles' eyes. He turned to look at Anya, who was shifting from foot to foot. "What did you do to Giles?" he asked coldly.

Anya shivered at the look in her boyfriend's eyes, but straightened up defiantly. "He refused to give me orgasms, so I found a spell to make him."

"Why? Why did you do this, Anya?" Xander asked, in a pained voice. He pulled Giles to his feet and straightened his clothes. He was shaking and near to breaking.

"He refused to accept me. I had to make him see me," Anya answered simply.

Xander couldn't help himself, he spun and raised his fist to her. He froze before he hit her, closing his eyes against the horror of what he nearly did.

"Get out," he rasped.

"Xander-"

"Get out or I will start screaming for someone to get vengeance against you," Xander said angrily.

Anya's eyes widened in shock and fear. What had she done? Men cheated all the time, why should Xander care?

A rumble caught their attention and Hallie appeared. The anger on her face made Xander sigh. "Get dressed, Anyanka. I'm taking you somewhere else. I can't believe you did this. You don't even see what you've done wrong," Hallie said angrily. Xander looked at her in surprise. The Justice demon turned sad eyes on Xander. "I'm sorry, hon. I knew that she wasn't good enough for you."

Xander nodded. "I'm going to take Giles to the Magic Box. Please make sure she and all of her things are gone when I get back."

"Sure, sweetie. If you ever need me, just call," Hallie told him gently. It amazed her that she had come to care for the human boy. For that matter, most of Anya's demon friends liked the boy. He treated them with politeness when they came to see Any anka and was very good to the former demon.
_________

Willow was laughing at something that Tara had said when she saw Xander lead Giles into the room. Xander looked devastated. "Xander?" she called gently, as she stood and walked over to him.

Buffy walked out from behind the counter and over to Xander. "What's going on, Xander?" She asked when Giles just stood there, staring straight ahead.

"Anya put a spell on him," Xander answered tonelessly.

"What? Why?" Spike asked, stunned by the demon bint's gall.

"So he would do what she said, and have sex with her," Xander answered in that toneless voice.

"How did you find out?" Tara asked quietly. She walked over and took his hand in hers.

"I walked in on them and she told me," Xander told her as he turned hollow eyes to her. She felt tears well up in her eyes and led him over to a ch air while Buffy brought Giles over and Willow followed.

Willow felt rage licking through her. She wanted to do something to the bitch, but that would have to wait until later. Right now, Giles needed to be released from the spell that anya had cast on him.

Tara looked at her girlfriend and nodded. She could see the rage in Willow's eyes and felt the same way herself. Not only had Anya betrayed Xander, but she had used magic to rape Giles. She needed to be punished for that. Tara thought that maybe they should send out a call to Ethan and let him punish the bitch.

With a muttered curse, Willow stepped up to Giles and broke the spell. Giles looked around him in confusion, wondering how he had come to be in the shop. "What's going on? How did I end up here?"

Willow bit her lip and looked over at Buffy. She was shaking with rage and Willow could see pain in her eyes. Quietly, Buffy explained what she knew. When she was through, Giles was snarling in rage. "I'll kill her," he spat out. Buffy gulped, Ripper had come out to play. They could see it in his eyes.

"She's gone. Hallie took her away," Xander told them tonelessly. Giles turned to look at the boy and was worried about the look in his eyes.

"Xander, I am so sorry," Giles said.

"Why? It's my fault. If I hadn't fallen for her she never would have gotten anywhere near you. I'm the one who's sorry," Xander told him, as he looked up and turned pain filled eyes to the older man.
___________

In the weeks that followed, they could see that Xander was not really getting over what had happened with Anya. None of them realized just how deeply he had fallen for her. There were also several spells on him that Willow had found and broken.

None of them were surprised when Xander told them he was leaving town. He just couldn't stay there any more. Since the spells had been broken strange things had been happening, and it was getting more dangerous for Xander to stay in Sunnydale.
___________

Xander looked around him as he walked down the street. He was really enjoying London. So far he had gone to all of the places that Giles and Spike had recommended. Now, though, he was a little lost. Spotting a tavern he decided to go in and see if he could get directions back to his hotel or the underground.

When he walked throught the door he was surprised by the strange looks he received, and he wondered if he had wondered into some sort of private club. Everyone was wearing robes. Walking over to the bar, he smiled politely at the bartender. "Hi, I was wondering if you could help me. I'm a little lost."

Tom looked at the muggle in front of him and wondered how he managed to end up in the tavern. Several of the wi tches and wizards around him were starting to fidget nervously. Arthur and his family were looking on in curiosity.

Tom closed his eyes as the floo suddenly opened up and Harry Potter stepped through. Xander jerked and looked over at the man stepping out of the fireplace. "Holy shit! That's the coolest thing I've ever seen. Well...the second coolest. The first coolest was watching my highschool blow up along with the worm demon that used to be the Mayor," Xander babbled as he tried to figure out if the people around him were human.

"Demon you say?" a big booming voice asked. Xander turned and looked up, and up. His eyes were huge as he took in the sight of Hagrid for the first time.

Looking into the big man's eyes he was struck by the kindness there. "Uh, yeah, I lived in Sunnydale," Xander said faintly. This caused a stir among the people in the tavern. They had never met anyone who had survived a hellmouth infected town.

"How did you come to be on the hellmouth?" Snape asked from his table.

Xander turned to look at the man who had spoken and could see several glamours on him. Xander wondered why they were there. "I was born there," he answered.

Severus gaped at the boy in front of him. Just one vial of the boy's blood would be enough to power at least a hundred different spells that Severus knew of. If Voldermort got his hands on this boy it could be disastrous.

He was not the only one thinking that. Severus could see the look of worry on Arthur and Herimone Weasley's faces. Potter was staring at the boy with a peculiar look on his face. "You wouldn't happen to know a vampire by the name of Drusilla, would you?"

Xander turned back to look at the boy who had fallen out of the fireplace. "Yeah, how do you know her?"

"She's at Hogwarts. She's been talking about her Dark Kitten coming to her. Something about a naughty ex-demon breaking his heart," Harry told him.

"She said I would come to her?" Xander asked worriedly. From having Spike as a roommate, he had come to know about the female vamp that was fascinated with him. Of course, neither his friends nor Spike knew that he was friends with the insane vampiress.

"Yes, she said you would come to help her and the pretty shining light," Harry answered.

"Can you take me there? If Dru said I would come to her then I need to," Xander said.

"You're going to come just like that, on the word of a vampire?" Severus asked as he came to stand beside Harry.

"Look, I survived the hellmouth, and all of the Scourge of Europe at one point or another. Besides, I like Dru," Xander said off handedly.

"With that kind of trust it's a miracle you survived the hellmouth," Severus said acidly.

Xander laughed and then stared at the man with cold, dangerous eyes. "I know Dru. If you hurt me she would hunt you down and play jump rope with your intestines. Besides, you're all witches or wizards of some kind, right?"

"Yes," Severus answered, unnerved by this boy.

"Well, magic doesn't work on me. In fact it usually goes wrong if it's used on me. It either rebounds on the caster or does the exact opposite of what it is suppose to do. I've been fighting things that are much stronger than me since I was fifteen. I can take a human, no sweat," Xander said coolly. He wasn't the least bit intimidated by the Potions Master.

Xander had no way of knowing it, but he had just made several friends by standing up to Severus. One of them being the man himself. It was very rare that someone stood up to him.



Chapter 2: Ethan's Revenge

Ethan Rayne sat listening as his daughters explained to him what Anyanka had done to both Xander and Giles. He had gotten home just days after Xander had left Sunnydale, perhaps for good. Ethan had been away on a magical retreat to burn off the excess chaos magic that built in him.

Since he and Ripper had reunited, Ethan had made a habit of going away every three or four months to get rid of the magic, so that it didn't drive him to lash out with mischief at those closest to him. He hated having to leave his family, but they all understood that it was necessary.

Now he had returned, only to find out that one of the children he had claimed as his own was gone, and Giles was suffering from guilt because of it. To Ethan, this was unacceptable. All the pain and humiliation Giles and Xander were suffering was caused by Anyanka, and Ethan had every intention of making her pay.

Turning his attention b ack to the three girls and the vampire in front of him, Ethan gave them a smile that sent chills up their spines. "Go on now, kiddies, I have a bitch to play with," Ethan ordered. The four quickly did as he ordered. None of them wanted to be around a pissed off chaos mage.

___________

Anya looked around the apartment that she was now living in and curled her lip in distaste. Hallie had refused to use magic to help her or to even answer her calls. The other woman was still furious with her for what she had done to Xander. Hallie refused to listen to her claims that it was deserved. She didn't seem to understand that it was Xander and Giles' fault.

It was because of them that she was human. She didn't want to be human. She was a demon, for hell's sake, and a good one at that. If Xander had never kissed Willow none of this would have happened. But when she had told Hallie that, the other wo man had screamed at her and disappeared.

Now she was stuck in a place that was beneath her. She would continue to be stuck there until the first annuities check from her stocks came in. Anya mourned the loss of the money, but now that she wasn't spending Xander's money she had to use her own.

Sitting down, she thought of how unfair her life was. If anyone should be punished it was Xander for turning his back on her. As she thought of the unfairness of it, she had no idea just how much worse it was going to get.

Nor did she think that the spells that she had placed on Xander would be seen by Willow. After all, they had been done with vengeance magic. Time manipulation was a wonderful thing. She had no idea that Hallie had revealed the spells to Willow. Spells she had traveled back to Xander's childhood to place on him. Spells that kept his true identity and magic hidden from everyone.

_________


Ethan was making a sacred circle when Hallie popped in to see him. He jerked around to face her and started to power up a spell. "Relax, Chaos, I mean no harm. In fact, I'm here to help." She tossed a piece of cloth to him.

Catching it, Ethan looked at her in surprise. He recognized the scarf in his hand. Xander had been so proud when he showed it to all of them. It was made of real silk, and was a beautiful rose color. Xander had picked it out himself and given it to Anya as a just because gift.

"I thought you were the bitch's friend?" Ethan asked.

"I was until she hurt that sweet boy. He never hurt her, and she has been playing with him from the beginning. That will help you give her what's coming to her. Just, whatever you do, don't kill her. If you do, she becomes a demon automatically. We wouldn't want her to have any fun now, would we?" Hallie said angrily.

Ethan laughed evilly and nodded. There was a lot he could do to Anya that wouldn't kill her. Turning, he finished his circle and sat down to begin his retribution. Hallie sighed regretfully. Ethan would have made a beautiful demon. With that thought she disappeared.

________

Anya screamed in frustration as she looked at all of her ruined clothes. Someone had set fire to the apartment next door. The unit had surprisingly little damage, but her unit was in terrible shape. It had water damage and everything she owned was ruined. To top it all off, her hair had started falling out and she couldn't orgasm no matter how hard she tried. She could feel the sensations, though, and it was getting painful. Her stocks had all taken a hit and there was a boil on the end of her nose. The engine in her car had exploded and the bank had lost her account. It was enough to make a girl cry.

Hallie was sitting nearby, invisible, laughing at every small detail. Oh, that Ethan. Hallie really, really liked him.



Chapter 3: Going to Hogwarts

Xander raised an eyebrow when the man who introduced himself as Severus Snape pulled an old can out of thin air. He muttered an incantation over it and then turned to Xander. "Grab on boy, this is a port key, it will take us to Hogwarts where the vampire is staying."

Xander shrugged and did as ordered. He grimaced at the tugging sensation in his stomach and closed his eyes. When he opened them he was standing in the most fantastic place he had ever seen in his life. All around him there were paintings, and the Hall was full of children. Xander laughed in delight as the paintings moved and interacted with each other and the students. His eyes danced with excitement and wonder.

The children and the people who came with him turned to look at the wide eyed boy. Xander walked into the middle of the Great Hall and did a slow turn, taking everything in at once. "Wow, this is the most beautiful place I have ever been in," he said in a husky voice.

"Kitten!" Dru cried out.

Xander turned to face the dark haired vampiress and smiled in delight. The students watched in awe as the dark haired boy walked over and hugged the vampire gently. Albus Dumbledore watched it all with a genial smile, while in his mind he was trying to figure out how to turn the situation to his advantage.

Almost as though he felt the calculated gaze on him, Xander turned to face the older man. His eyes narrowed slightly, but he said nothing. Dru crooned slightly, "My Kitten's going to claw the nasty man."

Xander looked down at Dru with a gentle smile. "Who is that you want me to claw, Dru?"

Dru laughed in delight. "So many people, my Kitten. The bad one who would hurt the pretty green light, the one who wants to control him and the ones who pretend to know what's best for him. My Kitten, the Light is your future. He'll help you get over the wicked one." Dru smiled brightly and then, taking his hand, led him away from the others and down the stairs towards the dungeon. "The Light lives in the darkness, with the scowly man and the pretty one that reminds me of my Spikey."

Xander felt the others behind them, but said nothing. He knew that the people he had met were following him. However, there was a prickly feeling on the back of his neck that made him feel that the older man that he had seen behind Dru was also following them. He allowed the demented vampiress to show him to the room that they would share. There were no lights in the room, but Xander could live with that. He knew very well that Dru was protecting him from something or someone. Xander was inclined to think it was a 'someone'.

Xander liked the size and dimensions of the room. The ceiling was vaulted and, like the rest of the room, it was made out of stone. The archs of the room were lined with wood carvings and crown molding. On each wall there were a multitude of paintings and tapestries. Each one depicted a scene of magic being used and children learning. The fireplace was huge and dominated one entire wall. The mantle was made out of granite and had elaborate carvings and symbols etched into it. There were three large, overstuffed chairs ranged in front of the fire. Between each chair there was a table. The room seemed to shine with an inner fire from all of the candles and sconces lit everywhere in the room.

All in all, Xander was charmed by the understated elegance. The motif of silver and maroon was simplistic and worked very well with the antique furniture. Turning, he looked at Dru and smiled. She giggled and turned to look at Harry, who smiled at her indulgently.

"I take this to mean you will not have a problem sharing quarters with Miss Drusilla and Mr. Potter?" Albus asked.

Dru hissed at him and Harry scowled as though the man had called them foul names. Xander raised an eyebrow and nodded. "I stay where Dru is," he said simply. "You are?"

"Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

"Xander Harris, capenter and friend of Drusilla," Xander said sweetly. Harry and the others had to bite back laughter at the boy's cheeky response. Dru didn't bother to hold back her laughter. She let out her delightful response. Xander smiled at her before turning his attention back to the Headmaster.

Albus covered up his reaction to the boy's cheek and smiled his false smile, the response he had used for years to fool people into thinking he was nothing but a doddering old fool. Xander's smile merely sharpened. As someone who had spent his entire life looking at people and trying to see what was hidden beneath their surfaces, he was not fooled. In the last four years he had ignored the truth about too many people and in the end it had led to both himself and Giles being hurt.

Albus was stunned by the fact that the boy could see through his carefully constructed mask. This young man would bear as much watching as Harry and the female vampire did.



Chapter 4: Taking Power

Lord Voldemort sat on his throne forged of pain and blood and looked around at his followers. His thin upper lip curled with distaste. Not one of them was worthy of the power he offered. In the last year he had lost so many of his most worthy. Several of them had defected to the side of the light, while others had died or been captured. The two he trusted and hungered for the most had betrayed him. Severus and Lucius, his two most powerful followers, turned on him and joined the light.

Voldemort admitted to himself that he should never have ordered the death of Lucius' wife and heir. That had been a mistake on his part. A huge mistake. It was the same sort of mistake that had cost him Severus' loyalty. Instead of killing Lily Potter he should have taken her prisoner and turned her over to Severus. He should have never tried to kill the Potter child. The boy would have become a powerful tool had he t hought things through.

Instead, he had rushed headlong into foolishness. Killing the Potter's had destroyed everything he had worked towards. Now, though restored to his
humanity, he was less than powerful. The Potter brat constantly thwarted and destroyed his plans. Albus was no better; the old man was entirely too good at driving him insane.

Word had reached him that the side of the light now had a Hellmouth child at their disposal. The thought of what Severus, and by extention Albus could do to him with the boy's essence was enough to enrage the Dark Lord. If he could just think of some way to get the boy away from them, he would be able to control the Wizarding World.

___________________

Severus looked at the group of people around him and marveled once again at the fact that none of them had tried to hex or kill one another. Potter and Draco were having a genial conversat ion with one another and Ronald Weasley was actually joining in, with an occasional comment added by Hermione Weasley. Lucius was talking with the Hellmouth child and seemed to be fascinated by what was being said.

Drusilla was sitting at Xander's side, clutching her doll and listening to the conversation going on around her. Severus was also listening, but had lost track of the conversation between the pair. He was too busy thinking about how the group was behaving, and the spells that he could work with just a few vials of the boy's blood. However, no one was allowed to take any blood without the boy's permission. Severus was trying to figure out a way to ask for the blood without offending the boy.

Dru looked over at the growly man and giggled softly to herself. She had seen such lovely pictures of him in her mind. Things that spoke of blood and death. She saw him with the fire haired man and her kitten. The three of them would protect the pretty green light, but she also knew that her kitten had to bleed for the growly man. Dru wanted them all away from the nasty pretender man. He would only hurt her green light more if given a chance.

"Kitten, the Growly one needs your blood. Spells abound and screams averted. Miss Edith says it's important," Dru said sweetly.

Xander raised an eyebrow, before turning his attention to Severus. "Okay, how much do you need, Growly Man," he asked with a grin.

Chapter 5: Spells, Knowledge and Relocation

Severus sighed as Potter and Weasley snickered at Xander’s words. Draco smirked at his Godfather, while Lucius chuckled warmly. “I need merely a vial of your blood. I have several ancient potions that I can create using your blood. With them I will be able to protect Potter from the Dark Lord and give him more of a chance of defeating the psychopath,” Severus told him calmly.

Xander looked at Dru, who nodded. “Very well, let’s get this over with.”

Severus nodded and removed his wand from his robe. With a carefully worded spell, he began to fill a conjured vial. Dru hummed softly to herself and looked into the flames of the fire. “We must leave here, my Kitten. This place will hold nothing but pain and betrayal. We must go to the Doggie named for a cold and the gentle howling ones. They will hide us from the pretender man and the nasty liar. The Doggie will growl and stomp, but he will hide all of us from them. The stars sing to me of a great battle, but we must not be around when it happens. If we are, everyone will die, but if we’re with the Doggie the liar will go away,” Dru told him with solemn sanity. They were all unnerved by the sudden lucidity in Dru’s eyes.

“Gather your things now, we have to go,” Harry said, jumping to his feet. Whatever was going to happen, he had no intention of being there to see it. Harry had only known Drusilla for a few months, but the vampiress had saved his life on many occasions. They had met in Diagon Alley after he was attacked by Deatheaters. Dru had eaten the two before they could do what they had planned to him before turning him over to Voldemort.

From that moment on he had formed an unlikely friendship with the immortal seer and had even taken steps to rid himself of stupid grudges that were making it harder for him to defeat Voldemort. Harry was sure that he would have defeated Voldrmort before now if it weren’t for the fact that the Order spent more time fighting each other than they did the enemy.

Harry wanted to tell Professor McGonagall where they were going, but knew that it would cause more problems in the end, so he said nothing. It took an hour to gather everything that was needed and to make a port key to Sirius. Harry knew that there was going to be a fight when they arrived at Sirius’ hideout, but there was no other way to get away from the coming problem.

Harry looked over to where Xander was listening to Dru speak; the muggle was an interesting and complex man. Though he had only been in the other man’s company for a few hours, Harry could sense something about the other man, something that made the Slytherin in Harry wake up and take notice.

Xander was a strange combination of danger and gentleness that was hard to define. From all of the stories that Dru had told him about her Kitten, he had expected someone older and maybe a bit harder. Harry certainly hadn’t expected such an attractive man or his own reaction to the American. The only time he had ever felt so attracted to someone had been with Seamus Finnegan, but Seamus was dead. He had died at the hands of Deatheaters two years ago. Since that time Harry hadn’t let himself feel for anyone else. Xander turned and Harry gasped as their eyes connected. He was unaware of the sudden light that entered his eyes, or the soft green glow that surrounded him. Xander, however, was and a slow smile crossed his face. Dru giggled beside him, “Oh Kitten, you are going to be so naughty.”

Xander merely laughed, while everyone else tried to figure out why Harry was glowing and Xander looked as though he were going to eat their friend alive.

________________________________________

When they reached Sirius’ house it was Remus that met them and calmed his lover down. Severus smirked at Sirius and mouthed, “Whipped.” Sirius merely sneered at his former rival. The two would never be the closest of friends, they had too much fun antagonizing one another, but they were able to be in the same room without killing one another.

Sirius watched as the Hellmouth child led the vampiress over to the nearest chair and sat her in it. He was about to say something when their other house guest came running out of the back bedroom where he had been sleeping. Xander and Dru both looked over to the young man and Xander let out a laugh, before rushing across the room and lifting the smaller man into his arms. “Wolfie!” Dru cried happily.

She bounced out of her chair and hugged both young men, easily lifting them off the floor. Both men laughed at her and turned to hug her after she set them back onto their feet. “Oz-man, it’s good to see you. What are you doing here?” Xander asked happily.

“Remus was traveling through a town not far from here and found me locking myself up in a cage. Instead of attacking me like I thought he would, he told me about a potion that would give me control when I was in my wolf form. I came back with him and I’ve been here ever since. What are you doing here?” Oz asked as he pulled away.

Xander grinned, if only his friends could see them now. Oz had said more in the last few minutes than he was known for saying in a week back at Sunnyhell. Xander sat them back down and told him everything, including the spells that Anya had preformed and about the strange magic that had been attacking everything around him when he got upset.

Mione, who had been listening, scowled as she heard what the former demoness had done to the young man and she also began to formulate a theory about just what was causing the magic around the young man. Harry, who noticed the look on his best friend's face, elbowed Ron. Ron raised an eyebrow and looked over at his wife, before chuckling and poking Draco in the side. The blond turned to insult him and also saw the look on his friend's face. All three young men started laughing. “What the bloody hell is so funny?” Sirius asked.

“Mione,” Harry said as though that explained everything. The wizards all turned to look at the distracted young witch and joined the three younger men in their laughter.

“You said that your friend Willow is a nature Witch?” Mione asked.

Xander looked at her for a moment and had to blink. For a moment the look on her face reminded him strongly of Willow. “Uh, yeah.”

“And you both grew up in Sunnydale?”

“Yeah,” Xander replied, confused.

“It could be that you were under a spell masking your natural magic. It is possible that you too are a nature witch,” Mione told him.

“Very good, you’re right. He is a nature witch,” Hallie told the young woman as she appeared in the middle of the room.

Dru shot to her feet and the two demonesses glared at one another for several moments, before backing away.

“I won’t destroy you, bitch. However, that is only as long as Alexander lives. The day he dies you and I will have a reckoning,” Hallie told Dru coldly.

“You created Spike, I merely turned him. It was your cruelty that drove him into my arms. If you had let him down gently he would not have slaughtered those you considered better than him. If anyone deserves a reckoning it is you, whore,” Dru hissed back at her, her human guise falling away with the depth of her loathing for the Justice demon. Hallie flinched at her words, but turned her attention to Xander.

“Anyanka manipulated me into going back in time and placing spells on you to hide the magic that lives in you. I can cast a spell that will give you back the control you should have had since you first came into your magic,” Hallie told him calmly, though inside she was still furious. She had harbored a hatred for the female vampire who had taken what was once a gentle man and turned him into the creature that slaughtered everyone she loved and left her alive to mourn them.

Xander looked between the two demonesses and nodded his consent for the spell. Whatever was between them was thankfully not going to spill over onto the rest of them. Hallie quickly cast the spell and disappeared. She had a lot to think about and a ex-demon to check on.

END PART 5