Title: Xander Snippet 1

Author: CaliaDragon

Fandom: Buffy/Angel

Category: AU/Humor

Spoilers: Season 7 Buffy, Season 5 of Angel, but completely AU after Spike is returned.

Part 1/1

Pairing: Xander/Surprise

Warnings: Lots of sex talk, slight angst

Rating: R

Disclaimer: They're all mine I tell ya, EEK! Go away, Gavin! I really don't own them, though I'm willing to lie again if it means I can negotiate with Lindsey.

Feedback: On list or at caliadragon@myself.com

Archive: Anyone with prior permission, Beyond Canon and any list I send it to.

Thank you to Edi for the beta.



Xander Snippet 1
by CaliaDragon


Xander stood, barefoot, looking out at the wonder that was an African sunset. Today was his last day in Africa and Xander knew that he would miss it more than he'd ever missed Sunnydale. The last few months had been a journey of incredible wonders. He had initially hated the idea of being away from Willow and the others for so long, but now he knew he needed this time. He needed this time away from them, time to heal from all that had happened in the past year and time to find what he wanted to do with himself.

Now, on his last day in Africa, Xander knew that he had finally recovered from the loss of his eye and the loss of Anya. Willow had given him back his eye, but he wouldn't have asked for her to return Anya from heaven. Xander never let himself think that Anya was anywhere but heaven.

"Kitten," a lilting voice called to him.

Xander turned to face the ethereal vampire that he had found three weeks earlier. Xander wondered if any of them gave a thought for those they might destroy by turning them into Slayers. He didn't think so. So many people were changed. Who would have thought that Drusilla, daughter of Angelus and creator of Spike, would have turned out to be a Slayer. The mad vampire had gone to extremes, killing other demons after her change. When they reached the US he would be taking her to her family. Somehow, the Slayer power had returned her soul and he couldn't wait to see how Wes and the others reacted to this new loophole in the Shanshu prophecy.

__________

Xander looked at the building in front of him and grimaced in distaste. "Evil," Dru crooned. Xander looked over at her and nodded.

"You can tell that lawyers worked here," Xander drawled, making Dru giggle.

Xander took her hand in his and walked into the building. The guard paled at the sight of Drusilla and let the pair of them through to the elevators. Dru giggled wickedly and Xander smirked as they stepped into the e levator together. As the doors closed they saw the guard frantically talking on the phone. "Here we come, Daddy," Xander said with a low chuckle.

As they stepped out of the elevator onto Angel's floor, they were met by Angel and his crew. Xander smirked at the look of shock on their faces. "Yer still human!" Spike exclaimed before turning to look at Dru. Dru smiled serenely to him and waved at the group.

"Did she nab you?" Fred asked in shock.

"No. I found her and I'm keeping her," Xander answered with a grin.

"You can't keep her, she's not a bloody pet!" Spike roared.

"Of course not, he's my Kitten," Dru admonished him with a grin.

Spike blinked in confusion and looked over at his GrandSire. The elder vampire had yet to say a word. *Stupid Poofter!* Spike groused to himself. Spike raised an eyebrow and looked at his Sire when Drusilla hissed suddenly.

"Nasty demons!" Dru growled.

Xander turned and hugged her gently. "Shh...Dru, they're your family. Remember? Daddy and Spike, remember?" Dru whimpered and blinked and looked around in confusion, then smiled again at them.

"She's a Slayer," Angel said quietly.

"Yeah, the spell that activated all of the Slayers activated Dru even though she is a vampire. I'm still not certain why or how it happened, but then I don't know much about magic," Xander answered quietly.

Dru smiled adoringly up at him, making the two male vampires growl at Xander.

Xander growled right back at them. They both took a step back in shock, before looking at one another. Dru giggled with delight and practically bounced over to the pair. "Isn't my Kitten the best? He said I could keep him, isn't that lovely?" she asked after kissing them each on the cheek. She then twirled away and flung herself into Xander's arms.

Xander grinned and wrapped her in a warm embrace. Spike looked at his Sire and then at Wes, who shrugged in confusion. "Do I look like I know everything?" Wes asked him irritably.

"Most of the time," everyone else answered. Wes sighed and shook his head at them while Dru giggled.

"Dru has a soul now," Xander told them suddenly.

"All right, that's it, the bloody prophecy is bullshit!" Wes exclaimed suddenly, making everyone look at him in shock.

Xander snickered. "You've been spending a lot of time with Spike, haven't you?"

Wes blushed and nodded. Fred and Dru giggled at the look of sheepish embarrassment that Wes was wearing.



Later that night.....

Xander sat on the couch watching as Spike paced the confines of the suite that he now shared with Dru and Xander. Dru had gone off to taunt and confuse Daddy for a while and left Spike and Xander alone. "So Spike, how's the return to unlife treating you?" Xander asked with underlying amusement.

"It's rather boring, if you must know," Spike answered.

"A bored Spike is never a good thing, wanna shag?" Xander asked with a wicked smile.

Spike blinked, then grinned. "Hell yes!"

"Coolness!" Xander jumped off of the couch and jumped on Spike.

An hour later Angel, Dru and the rest of the crew walked back into the suite and froze at the sight that greeted them. "Oooo... Yummy, Kitten and Spikey all naked and happy!" Dru cheered.

"I'm with you," Fred said with a wide eyed stare.

Xander stopped sucking Spike to look over at the flabbergasted group. "Either leave or join in, but stop staring, you're ruining my concentration."

"Stop ruining his concentration!" Spike growled.

So they did and a happy shag was had by all.


The end