Title: What Fred Heard

By: Nora

Email: litaschick@aol.comLitaschick AT aol.com

Challenge Response: What Fred Heard

Website: Deepest Desires

Pairing: Spike, Angel, Fred, Lorne

Rating: PG-16

Spoilers: Angel Season 5. Nothing too major; the only 'spoiler' is a comment that Spike said to Angel. Everything else is all from my head ;).

Warnings: All sorts of misconstrued situations.

Summary: Spike helps Angel out with a 'problem', Fred overhears.

Challenge: #2 for spike_fics. The challenge is: Spike: "Angel and I have never been intimate. Except that once." Oh my, please expand. Doesn't have to be slash.

Archive: Fire and Ice, Deepest Desires (My site), anyone else please ask. I will say yes most likely ;)

Thanks: To my girl Red, she gave me the idea and I had to run with it.



What Fred Heard
By Nora


"Fine, just do it and get it over with," Angel said, bent over the sink counter, his shirt bunched up around his stomach, his dark brown pants down at his ankles.

"Bloody hell, ya ponce, just calm down and relax. You're so bloody tight that I'll never get this in," Spike growled.

"Shut up, Spike and just get it over and done." The dark haired vampire bent over further, pushing his ass out more towards the blonde vamp behind him.

"I can't bloody well do anything unless you relax. They don't need to hear you yelling all the way down in the soddin mail room, but they bloody well will if you don't," he said, frustration clearly showing in his voice. "Do I have to call Harmony in here?"

"No!"

"Then relax and let me put it in."

Angel sighed in frustration. "Do it or get out."

Spike moved to Angel's ass and the brooding one groaned lowly. "Now, was that so hard?" The blond vampire grinned. "Good boy," he said, patting his back.

"Just finish it," Angel grunted. "Come on Spike, just finish already."

On the other side of the bathroom door, Fred stood frozen, the vampire's voices flooding her ears. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. It was just too...she shuddered, the grunting and groaning roaring throughout the room.

"Quiet, ya poof," Spike ordered, in hushed tones. "Quit being such a baby."

"Well stop dragging and just get it over with!" Angel snapped. "Or maybe next time, you'll be the one bent over and I'll be shoving something up your a-..."

Shaking her head, she turned around and quickly left Angel's office. Nobody would ever know that she was there.

+++++

A few hours later, Fred was in her office in the Science lab, playing her stereo loud, desperate to drown out the mental image she had from earlier. The music alone not quite cutting it, she sang at the top of her lungs.

She needs wide open spaces
Room to make her big mistakes
She needs new faces
She knows the high stakes

Lorne wondered into the Science lab, retrieving a file from the brunette, his task. Darn celebs! He was a patient man, true, but there was only so much diva tude he could take and Ms. Dion was certainly pushing his limits.

"Hey peaches," he called out as he opened the door to her private office.

Stopping dead in his tracks, he cursed, not for the first time, his talent for reading minds. Poor, sweet little Fredkin's...overhearing the boss man get an enema?!



END