Title: Welcome Home

Author: CaliaDragon

Fandom: Buffy/Angel

Category: PWP

Rating: NC 17

Pairing: Xander/Spike

Dedicated: To Poison's Touch who reminded us of the lack of Spander fics.

Archive: Any list I send it to and those with prior permission. Also at BC and AFF.net

Feedback: On list or at Caliadragon@myself.com

Disclaimer: Were they naked and in each other on the show? No? Well that shows that they're not mine. :Whimper:

Thanks to Edi for the Beta

Summary: Xander and Spike reunite.

Spoliers: Season 4 I guess.



Welcome Home
by CaliaDragon


Xander shuddered as the cool tongue traced its way down his spine. The shudder turned to a cry of pleasure as his hips were lifted and the same tongue teased at his pucker. He whimpered as his lover reached around and began to pull lightly at his engorged prick. The world ceased to have any meaning but for the tongue in his ass and the hand on his cock.

He moaned in disappointment as he lost contact with both, but shivered in pleasure as a dark, seductive voice whispered in his ear, “On your knees,
lover.”

Xander was quick to comply, much to the amusement of the man behind him. They both sighed in pleasure as Xander’s lover slid into him. For several minutes neither of them moved, they just held still reveling in the feel of being joined again after so long apart.

However, it wasn’t long before Xander began to rock, shimmying his hips in a need to feel more. He needed the burn, the movement, the completion he had only ever felt with this man. Again that husky laughter floated out from behind him and Xander shivered with pleasure. He loved that laugh. It was a laugh that only he ever heard.

Slow thrusts became a fast race towards completion. Xander wa s pulled up until he was sitting back on his lover’s thighs and pressed against the other man's chest. His lover took full advantage of his vulnerability and began to play his body with skilled precision. One cool hand played his cock in time with their thrusts, while they other alternately plucked at his nipples.

Xander arched into the touch needing more, but what, he wasn’t sure. “So close,” he whimpered. His head tilted and he moaned again as cool lips ran over his throat. He screamed in pleasure as sharp fangs pierced his throat and he fell over the edge, feeling the hot pleasure of the bite and the cool release of his lover.

When Xander came back to himself he was cuddled in now warm arms. “I’ve missed you,” he told the man holding him.

“I’ve missed you too, pet,” Spike said with a kiss.

“So what happened? Did Grandpa find the guy that had Mom?”

“Yep, Dru’s asleep with her newest pet in our guest room; at least, I think s he’s asleep,” Spike said with a chuckle.

“Good. Oh, Willow and Tara want us to come over for dinner tomorrow night, and before you say anything I told them it was possible that Dru would be with us. They already have enough for all of us. Besides, both girls love Dru. If Dru hadn’t given Warren to Grandpa as a present, Tara would be dead.”

Both men snickered as they thought of the look on Angel’s face when he'd been given his present. Of course, Angel and Warren had been together for over a year now and with that nasty clause gone they were likely to be together for a long time.

“How are Buffy and the Little Bit doing?”

“They’re good, they’ll be there tomorrow. Dawn’s been nearly as impatient for you to return as I have. She says she gets sick of hearing Buffy bitch that her bitching partner's not here anymore. Oh and Giles called from England. Anya’s pregnant, so they won’t be coming back until after the baby is born and warded.”

“That’s great, I’m glad the old tosser is making Anya happy.”

Xander laughed again and snuggled into Spike’s arms. It was good to have his lover home again.



The End