Title: Watchers, Watchers, Everywhere And Not A Friend In Sight

Author/pseudonym: Willowluvyr

Fandom: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Pairing: Buffy/Willow.

Rating: NC-17

Status: New Series

Archive: I would like for this story to be included in the archive.

E-mail address for feedback: willowluvyr@yahoo.com

Series/Sequel: Part 1 of New Series in the Blood of the Satyr Universe

Other websites: none.

Disclaimers: The characters depicted were the original creation of Joss Whedon and are the sole property of Warner Bros. The story is purely for entertainment purposes. The author does not benefit fanatically in any way from this story.

Notes: There are blatant discussions, references and description of sexual relations between consenting adults. You must be over the age of 18 and it must not be a crime to read material of this nature at your present location. Some of the scenes depicted are explicit and rather kinky. If this bothers you, you should find other reading material.

Summary: The Watchers are feed up with Buffy. She has severed contact with them. She has been contaminated by a Demon and is actively consorting with witches. She killed another slayer without permission and defied Watcher authority. She must die. So they have dispatched the new Slayer Rebecca

 

Watchers, Watchers, Everywhere And Not A Friend In Sight

by Willowluvyr

The judge looks at the twelve men in black robes sitting in the jury box and asks, "Have you reached a verdict?"

The first of the jurors rose and said, "Yes we have, your honor, we find Buffy Summers guilty on all counts."

"Thank you, gentlemen."

The three judges rose and placed black clothes on their heads and said, "The Council of Watchers of England have spoken. Buffy Summers is guilty of the murder of Faith. She is further guilty of consorting with demons and witches. She is not worthy of being a slayer and is sentence to death. Let it be known to all watchers that Buffy Summers must die for her crimes against man and this society. Get, Rebecca Pritchardt"

Two black robed men escorted a young teenaged girl into the room. She stood a little over six feet and was a ravishing beauty. She had long golden hair and piercing green eyes. She oozed power. She looked formidable.

"Rebecca Pritchardt, you are the new slayer. It is your job to seek out and eliminate the rogue slayer, Buffy Summers and the Grand Witch. Do you understand your assignment?"

"Yes, I do. I will take the next flight to Sunnydale and complete the assignment."

"Randall Collingsworth, you will be her controller. Now go. Collingsworth, eliminate Giles if he interferes. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand," he said with resignation.

As the new slayer and the new watcher controller left the courtroom for Sunnydale, a hooded figure in the back slipped from the room. The figure crept out of the building and entered a passing car. As the hooded figure jumped into the vehicle, she removed her hood and talked to the driver, "They have condemned the Grand Witch and her Controller. We must inform the sisterhood. The Watchers have lost their way and have forgotten their purpose. They think they control the slayers. They have forgotten. They are only Watchers. The Sisterhood must supply the Balance."

****************************************

Tiffany was lying tied spread-eagled, blindfolded and gagged on the bed. The nipples on her breasts were hard and elongated. Small gold hoops were attached to each of her nipples. Larger gold hoops were joined to her vagina lips. A tattoo of a heart high on her left breast spelled 'Buffy'. Another tattoo high on her right tight said 'Buffy's'.

***

In two months with Buffy and Willow, her nipples had been stretched, pulled and sensitized. Tiffany was well endowed so she had had a lot of experience with having her breast being fondled. She had never especially enjoyed the fondling, but now she had orgasms with no other contact, but to her breasts.

Her hearing was searching for any sound. She could hear nothing but her own breathing that was rasping and shallow with excitement and anticipation. She thought, 'Where were they? What were they doing? What was Buffy planning?'

Her slit was oozing her sex juices and nothing had happened, yet. Suddenly, she felt a whisper of breeze enter the room and thought, 'What was it? Did they open a door or a window?'

Then she felt soft lips and a tongue, slowly, methodically caressed and teased her neck. Then teeth started nibbling on her neck. She arched her back in ecstasy. Her pulse was racing and her slit was oozing fluid. A velvet tongue was running up and down along her neck tendons. As suddenly as the neck teasing started, it stopped. She felt the person leaving and another gust of breeze.

****************************************

Willow was working on a potion. Buffy came in the room wearing a black leather corset carrying a long ostrich feather and said, "Are you ready?"

"Give me another 3 minutes. I need to finish this potion before it cools."

"What's it for, Will?"

"It's for your mom. She having trouble keeping her breakfast down. This will help."

"Oh, I'll be back in a sec. I have Tiff on the edge and she's about to pop."

"Go ahead. I'll join you guys in a bit."

"Don't take too long, Will. My Demon is calling and we don't want him getting too loud."

"Okay, Buff, give Tiff a kiss for me."

"Alrighty."

****************************************

Again Tiffany strained to hear anything. And all she could hear was her ragged breathing. Her neck throbbed from the hickey that was obviously left on her neck. She was sore from pent up desire. Her breast and vagina ached for attention.

She felt that breeze again. Someone sat on the bed. She felt something being attached to her nipple rings and something being clipped onto her clit. A sharp pain rippled from her clit to her vagina and she had a small orgasm. She felt something metallic lying on her torso and her breast. She knew it was a small chain linking her nipple rings and her clit together. A bit was put into her mouth.

Hands grasped her head and rock her head up and down, which caused a pull and a release of her nipples and clit. It drove her mad. Then the bit was removed from her mouth. And she heard something being attached to the headboard. She heard the chain being attached to something.

The chains attached to her nipples were pulled tighter and tighter. She could feel her breast and nipples being stretch. Waves of ecstasy were pulsing through her. Somehow, the chain attached to her clit was rattled so she could hear that it was hanging loosing over her body. Again she felt the breeze.

****************************************

Willow was finishing the potion, when her talisman started to glow. She grabbed the talisman and cleared her mind. With her eyes closed, she contacted her innerself. "Grand Witch, we are the Sisters of Dana. We are what some call druids. We have news that concerns you and the Great Slayer."

"What would that news be?"

"The Council of Watchers of England have condemned the Great Slayer to death for consorting with Demons and witches. They are unhappy with her severing ties with them.

"They're what?"

"Didn't I make myself clear? The Watchers are going to kill the Great Slayer."

"Why would they do that?"

"They have forgotten their function. They think they should control the Slayer not assist her. They have lost their way and have strayed from their path."

"What can we do to stop them?"

"You, the Great Slayer and Rupert Giles must come to England and restore the Watchers to their true path."

"What of Tiffany our anchor?"

"It is unclear, but we think she must be your anchor in your sanctuary. She must be able to recall you and the Great Slayer, but from where is unclear."

"We will be there as soon as we can."

"One more warning, they have created their own slayer. They have trained and genetically enhance a girl to become the new slayer that they can control. She is not a true slayer. Her name is Rebecca Prichardt. There is a new slayer somewhere. We cannot see her or her location. It is hidden from our sight as well as the Watcher's sight. As long as they stray from their path they will not be able to see her."

"I could find her."

"Do you as you deem wise. We would not presume to advise the Grand Witch or the Great Slayer. We are yours and hers to command."

"We will instruct you when we arrive. It is time for us to visit the sacred places anyway."

"Yes, Great One. See you then."

Willow awoke from her trance and found her potion finished. She went to join her friends for a good time before they left for London.

****************************************

The pressure of the clip on Tiffany's clit was causing pulsing of desire to ripple through her body. She tried arching and stretching to work her clit, but the chain was too loose. However the movement was causing delicious pain to her nipples, building more and more sexual energy in her psyche.

Every movement increased the pressure on her sensitive nipples. She kept pulling and pulling her nipples. She was getting so close. She didn't even notice the breeze coming in again. She felt the chain was loosened and unhooked from whatever was suspending it.

She was so close. She pleaded and pleaded into the gag for release. She thought, "What next? Please let me cum."

Suddenly, she felt a huge soft plastic dildo penetrate her overexcited and wet slit. It stoked in and in out and after 5 strokes, she exploded in orgasm and she heard Buffy scream in ecstasy.

****************************************

Willow stood in the doorway admiring the view. A smile was on her face as watched the two women who meant more to her than anyone else in the world. Buffy impaling Tiffany with a 28 inch double dildo. Tiffany was obviously enjoying herself. Suddenly, Tiffany arched her back with an obvious climax while Buffy reached a similar climax. Tiffany and Buffy were both coming down from their climaxes when Willow cleared her throat and said with a smile, "Can I join the party?"

Buffy looked up and said while twirling her feather, "Oh yeah. Come and get it. By the way aren't you a little overdressed for this party."

Willow smiled and started removing her clothes. Buffy said as she removed the gag and blindfold from Tiffany, "Slower. Tiff, honey, we have another player. Take a look."

Buffy removed Tiffany's restraints and motioned her to sit in the chair by the bed. Buffy patted the bed to indicate where she wanted Willow. As Willow went to the bed, "Mistress, Tiffany needs to call Giles. We have to go to London on the next available flight. He has to make the arrangements."

"Really? Will, give with 4-1-1."

As she sat sensually on the bed, Willow said, "Oh, it's the Council again. We have to straighten them out."

"Does Tiff, stay or go?"

"Up to you, Mistress, but my 4-1-1 is for her to anchor us here."

A cloud of disappointment passed over her face momentarily. Buffy noticed and was moved. As she strapped Willow to the bed, Buffy said, "I do not know if that's possible, Will. I need her. The Demon is screaming for her to go. If she doesn't go, I may lose some control."

"Like I said up to you, Mistress."

"We talk in detail later. Tiff, go call Giles and have him start the arrangements. It's time I dealt with them anyway. They owe me for Faith. It's an overdue bill."

Tiffany replied, "Yes, Mistress, how many tickets do we need to reserve?"

Buffy thought about it a second while finishing the ankle restraints on Willow. Willow spoke up, "Mistress, Giles needs to come. He knows the Council."

Buffy gave Willow the look and said, "Duh, Will, keep quiet a sec."

She gagged Willow with a penis gag and told Tiffany, "Make four reservations, but I haven't decided about you going, yet."

As Tiffany left, Buffy looked evilly at Willow, while twirling the ostrich feather. She reached between Willow's legs and inserted two fingers. Willow arched her back in responses and gave a muffled moan. Buffy pulled out her two fingers and started licking and sucking them. "Mmmm, my, my, aren't we excited."

Buffy started tracing the tip of the feather over Willow's breasts and stomach. Willow started squirming and moaning. "Let's see, what games we can play."

Buffy started tracing the tip of the feather down Willow's left thigh, then, over her pelvis, avoiding her slit, then, down her right thigh. Buffy stopped and put the feather on the night table. She picked up a clit button vibrator and attached it to Willow and turned it on low. Willow arched her back in response. "You can't come, yet. I will tell you when."

Buffy, then, took out a small thin lubricated vibrator and inserted it into Willow's rear entrance. She smiled at Willow's excited response and turned it on. Buffy told Willow, "Don't lose it or else."

Buffy could see the concentration on Willow's face as she tried to control her anal muscles to retain the small and elusive dildo. Buffy, then, started pulling out several nasty looking instruments, showing each device to Willow with a questioning eyebrow. After seeing each of Willow's reaction, Buffy would shake her head, no. Finally, Buffy pulled out a breast vise. She smiled at Willow and shook her head, yes.

Buffy started attaching the device. It had one vise for each breast. Buffy started tightening each vise a little at a time. Slowly, steadily, Willow's breasts started to bulge. Her nipples were seemed to be growing. They were rock hard and nearly an inch and half long. The pain was obvious on Willow's face.

It was also obvious, she having trouble controlling the vibrator in her rear. Buffy stopped tightening the vises and leaned over to Willow's ear. Buffy started nibbling and biting Willow's ear occasionally she would force her tongue into the narrow entrance to Willow's ear. Buffy didn't even have to look. She could tell by looking at Willow's face that she lost her battle with the elusive vibrator. Buffy whispered into Willow's ear, "You lost the vibrator, huh."

Willow shook her head affirmative. Buffy smiled evilly at Willow and showed her a small black riding crop. Buffy started lightly tapping Willow's tortured breasts. Buffy noticed that they were discolored. She thought that maybe she had tightened them too much. So, she started whipping the breasts roughly and releasing the vises' grips. The rush of blood increased the sensitivity in Willow's breasts. The pain was exquisite. It was plain that Willow had to hold back her orgasm. The relentless vibrator on her clit and treatment of her breasts were taking control.

Buffy noticed that Tiffany had reentered the room and was sitting in her prescribed chair. Buffy smiled at the girl's obedience. She was turning into a fine slave. Buffy removed the vises completely. Wanting to end this and find out what was going on, Buffy ordered, "Tiffany, honey, come over here and relieve me with that exquisite tongue of yours."

Buffy spread her legs to give the girl complete access, never missing a stroke on Willow's breasts. Tiffany work diligently on Buffy's wet slit. She pumped the wet hole with her tongue. She licked the juice from tender lips. When, she felt Buffy ready to cum, she bite Buffy's pulsating clit gently with her teeth and Buffy exploded.

When she finished her cum, she looked at Willow and told Tiffany, "Remove the button. Willow, you still can't cum until I tell you. Tiffany, straddle her breasts. I want you to work your clit and slit with her nipples."

"That's it. Work it," Buffy said as she started working a dildo into her slit.

"Tiffany get yourself off with her tits. That's it use her tits. Ooowhoo, that's sexy looking. Willow, don't you dare cum, yet! You made us wait this morning now you must wait. That's it Tiff, cum now."

Buffy watch as Tiffany poured juice all over both of Willow's breasts. Buffy said, "Be a dear and clean Willow up with your tongue."

Buffy watch as Tiffany started lapping up her own sexual juices from Willow's breasts. Buffy got up and released Willow's arm restraints and gag. She said, "Tiff, scoot back and give Will better access to your treasure box. Will, oblige Tiffany with your expert tongue and lips."

Buffy watched as Tiffany finished her clean up job while Willow tongued the younger girl. Buffy knew that Willow could hold back much longer, so sat down starting working herself with the dildo. " Tiff, move to Willow's treasure box and finish her off. Okay, girls, when I cum you may cum."

Buffy swiftly worked herself to a peak and then exploded with a large squeal. On hearing her release the two other girls let themselves go and exploded together. Buffy walked over to the collapsed girls and undid all the remaining restraints. Tiffany moved to cuddle with Willow. Buffy liked what she saw and decided to join the couple. They fell asleep locked in each other's arms.

****************************************

When Giles got off the phone with Tiffany, he tried to call his contacts within the Council. The numbers had been changed. He thought, 'This is not good. They had wanted to keep some communication open. How ever unofficial, it was. But this meant that the Council had severed all ties with Buffy. Ohhh, this is bad. London is the place to go.'

Giles went upstairs to say goodbye to Joyce and pack. While going up the stairs, he placed a call to a friend in the FBI. Buffy had helped them on numerous occasions, so they owned her a couple. He arranged for passports and visas.

Joyce was still asleep. He called Cordy and Xander to tell them to keep an eye on Tiffany while they were gone. He, then, called the airlines and booked passage for three on the Concord. School was starting in three days, so he would talk Buffy out of Tiffany going. Furthermore, he though their anchor should stay at home, where her power was greatest.

Joyce woke as he was packing and said, "Where are going? School has started for you and students are back in three days."

"Slayer emergency in London. I must go with Buffy and Willow."

Joyce rolled her eyes at the news, but knew it was useless to argue. So, she decided to worry instead.

"Joyce, darling, don't get overstressed. The baby, you know. Everything will be fine. You go stay with your sister while I'm away. Remember the baby."

Without releasing her worries, she smiled and said, "Okay."

"After the baby is born, we will take a holiday and go see my parents in Wales. How about that?"

She smiled with reassurance, while taking a firm grip on her worry for her husband and for her daughter.

PART TWO

They woke up 40 minutes after their fun and Willow filled them on her latest vision. Tiffany was pissed, but Buffy just smiled. She had wanted to straighten these guys out since her 18th birthday test. Now, she had an excuse. Willow suggested a nap and the three curled back together and went to back to sleep.

Buffy got up to answer the phone. It was from Giles. He was coming over and would be there after he talked to Cordelia and Xander. Buffy dressed and laid out the outfits she wanted them to wear. Then, Buffy woke up her two wives and told him what Giles said. They started to get dressed, while Buffy went to pack.

She finished packing their clothes when the girls came in. She had them go pack their toys, the demon would need sating during the trip. Giles had convinced Buffy that Tiffany needed to stay. School started in three days, so she really needed to stay. Buffy hated that she wasn't going to be here for Tiffany's first few days back at school, since she knew that the transition was probably going to be tough.

"Tiffany, you're not going. School starts in three days so you need to stay. I want you to have the home talisman with you at all times so you can be ready to anchor us, if the need arises.

Listen I know school's probably going to be tough early on. See, most of the town knows about us already. Some of the kids are very narrow. I wish I was going to be here to help, but Slayer business always comes first. We'll call every night to check on you okay."

"Yes, Mistress," Tiffany said with tears in her eyes.

Willow took Tiffany's hands and said, "Listen any trouble and talk to Cordy and Xander, they'll help you. Tiffany, if its real trouble use this."

Willow handed her an odd looking charm, which she hung around Tiffany's neck. Willow said, "This will freeze time and call us. Don't use it unless you have to. The magic in that amulet will drain my powers for at least 12 to 15 hours."

Tiffany was very touched with their concerns. She knew they loved her. She knew they wanted to protect her, but she knew that she would have to handle most of it on her own anyway. She told them, "Listen, thanks for the concern, moms, but I'm a big girl and will handle the lame on my own. I have a 4-1-1 for you. I understand I will lose most of my so-called friends, but what we have is more important than a few people, who prove how not my friends they are. You guys be careful. The Council is stronger in England than here. They probably have a lot of influence."

Buffy said reassuringly, "I'm counting on Giles to navigate us through some of that stuff. Plus, the Sisterhood should be able to help." V Someone rang the doorbell. They went downstairs to answer the door. They expected Giles and were greeted by an assassin.

****************************************

Giles went to Cordelia and Xander's house. Buffy had made the down payment and they were making the monthly payments. They were still newlyweds. Cordy was modeling and doing local commercials, while Xander was going to Springfield Community College. He had a part time job at the registrar's office.

When Giles got there, Xander was getting ready for his first class and Cordy was still in bed. "Xander, I need to talk to you and Cordy. Things are worse than I thought. Let me explain. You better wake Cordy. By the way, do you how to contact Oz."

"Yea, I can get a hold of him and Angel. Cordy knew Angel in New York. I'll get Cordy. This has got to be bad."

****************************************

He pulled the trigger, but the bullet stop in midair. He had a gun. Then he didn't. The rogue Slayer held it in her hand and bent the barrel. He tried to run, but he couldn't move. All he could hear was the witch mumbling in a language, he didn't understand. The Slayer knocked the bullet to the floor with the broken gun. Then, he felt a hand grab him and pull him through the door.

He knew they were going to kill him or worse. He wanted to run, but he was suddenly looking deep into the Slayers eyes. He felt her in his mind. He felt her grabbing his inner being. He heard her ask some questions.

****************************************

Tiffany was examining the new amulet, when Buffy opened the door. She heard the shot and accidentally activated the amulet. Startled, she said, "Sorry, Will, I didn't mean to do that."

"That's okay you saved the day," said Buffy as she grabbed the gun and bent the barrel to make it useless. She hated guns. Buffy saw the suspended bullet and knocked to floor. Then, she grabbed the would-be assassin by his collar and pulled him inside. She roughly sat him in a chair and called on her inner Demon to lock his mind.

Meanwhile, Willow deactivated the spell. Fortunately, they were in the aura of the amulet. So they hadn't teleported. That was the draining part of the amulet's power. She barely felt that localized freeze spell. With a few words, she reset the amulet and with a thank you smile she gave it back to her lover, who was apologizing to the neighbors about the new television's volume as she closed the door.

"Will, Mrs. Everly is going to be over complaining again. Boy, are you guys lucky, leaving town. I wish school was tomorrow," Tiffany would rather tackle a school of bigots than listen to that old biddy complain.

Willow patted her hand with a knowing smile. She, too, was glad that she wouldn't have deal with Mrs. Everly. When they first moved in, Mrs. Everly lead a petition drive to prevent the new sorority from opening up. When it was explained that they weren't a sorority, but a house of lesbian lovers, she led a neighbor petition drive to have them removed from the neighborhood. When that failed, she tried aggravation. Every time something happen, she came over to complain. She called the police so many times; they refused to send anyone anymore. They, finally, had to press charges against her to get her to stop harassing them.

The phone starting ringing. Tiffany answered it knowing it was the police, "Hello, who's there?"

"Oh, hi, Sargent Kowolski. I'm sorry. We just bought a new television and turned it on for the first time. The volume was all the way up. We didn't know. We turned it right down and apologized. It was purely an accident," she said in her honeysuckle voice.

"I understand. Thank you, Sargent. Sargent can you call her or she'll be over here again. Thank you. Thank you, so much."

"He's going to talk to her. He said he would warn her again about the penalties for harassment and trespass. I hope it works."

Buffy and Willow smiled at her pain. They knew it wouldn't help a bit. The old biddy would be here before breakfast. Buffy wanted to wait for Giles before beginning the interrogation.

****************************************

"Do you know him, Giles?"

"Yes, he used to be my controller, when I was a Watcher. His name is Malcolm Everly. He lives two houses down."

"Giles, I was living next to a Watcher and you didn't tell me." V "Buffy, I never thought they would do anything like this. I actually thought it might be good that you had someone in the neighborhood that knew who you were. I'm sorry. There are no other Watchers in town, yet."

"Let's talk to Malcolm."

"Hi, Malcolm," said Buffy.

"Hi, degenerate Slut."

"Well, that's how it's going to go down. Malcolm, why did you try to kill me."

"The Council of Watchers of England has declared you a rogue Slayer. You are also a murderer and a degenerate slut."

"Who did I murder?"

"Your sister slayer."

"What? She was planning on helping the Mayor with the Ascension. I had to kill her."

"You should have turned her over to Wesley. We could have saved her. You killed her to save you Demon lover."

"Who told you these things?"

"Wesley, you Watcher. He also told us you would accept no other Watcher. That means you are out of control."

"All that means is I am out of YOUR control."

The Demon had enough. The Demon seized control and looked deep into Everly, finding that it had been Everly who had encouraged his wife to harass them. Before the Demon could do any real damage, Buffy regained control. She decided to get rid of both her problems at once. She entered Malcolm's mind and told him he had recalled home. With mischief in her heart see tweak his libido. He was going to give his wife the banging of her life when he got home.

"Malcolm, you will go home. When you get there, you will awaken, forgetting what happened here, except that you have been called home. You will sell out and go back to England. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," he said as he got up to leave.

Tiffany was all smiles. Buffy said, "Why are you smiling?"

"You did something to get her out of the way for tomorrow, didn't you."

"I'm getting too predictable. Yes, I tweaked his libido. When he gets home, he's going to bang her until she can't walk."

"I own you for that one," Tiffany said as she planted a big wet deep kiss on Buffy.

"Thanks for the down payment. I'll collect the rest later. We have only 80 minutes to get to the airport. Tiff, come with us and drive the car back."

"Yes, Mistress."

****************************************

Willow and Giles were sleeping. Buffy was wide-awake. The Demon was pushing her hard. The incident with Everly had left the Demon active. Buffy was having trouble maintaining control. She needed to sate him big time. Buffy looked at Willow, but wanted to let her sleep. However, with the Demon so active, she may be forced to wake her and take her to the powder room.

Buffy was just beginning to wake Willow when she looked up and saw that pretty brunette with emerald green eyes and a delectable body, again. She seemed to be hovering around her. Buffy just guessed it was because she was the only passenger awake. The young stewardess asked, "Can I get you something?"

The Demon seized control and smiled, "Why, yes, you can get something?"

The Demon looked deep into the young stew and found she needed no pushing. She was quite attracted to Buffy. So that was why she had been hovering. The Demon said, "You can get me you."

****************************************

Tiffany woke late. No sign of the old biddy, yet. She looked out toward the Everly house. She spotted the old biddy and rolled her eyes. The woman seemed to be walking gingerly. It made Tiffany laugh to watch the woman try to walk nonchalantly toward our house.

Tiffany timed her footsteps and opened the door as she started to ring the bell. "Hello, Mrs. Everly, how are you? You seem to be having some trouble walking. Did you fall and hurt yourself?"

The middle aged blond blushed and said, "No, I didn't get much sleep last night and am a little sore from sleeping in a bad position."

Tiffany nearly lost control. She had to suppress the horselaugh that was threatening to emerge. She tried to focus on the woman's face, which was nearly impassive. Tiffany asked, "What can I do for you, Mrs. Everly?"

"Ahhh, I know we haven't gotten along. I know I have said some bad things about you girls, but I need your help. I know you girls are into some sexual experimentation."

Tiffany was nearly in tears, trying to control the laugh that was building in her throat. She swallowed hard and said, "Yes, we are sexually liberated. How can I help you? Are you interested in experimenting with me?"

This made the woman blush to her toes and look away for minute. Tiffany definitely saw interest in the woman's body language. She thought, 'Maybe that's why she has been so vocal. She was trying to hide her interest.'

The older woman replied, "No that's not it. Could I come in and talk to you, please? The neighbors are waiting for a scene and I have no intention of causing one."

Tiffany looked at the woman closely. She wasn't that bad looking, but Buffy would be angry with me. However, they were going to be gone for a while. Tiffany directed the woman to the couch and said, "Have a sit. Would you like a cup of coffee? I have to get a cup I just got up."

"Yes, I would like a cup of coffee. Thank you."

Tiffany went to the kitchen and got two cups, a pot of coffee and some rolls. Tiffany decided to peek through the counter window. She noticed the woman was nervous and trying not to look at the kitchen door. Tiffany was wondering what she wanted. She put all the items on a tray and brought them into the living room. She noticed the woman nearly jump out of her shoes. "I brought some rolls. They make a nice breakfast. Don't you think."

"Yes, they do," the woman answered shyly, nearly in a whisper.

Tiffany decided to have some fun. She poured the woman a cup of coffee and while passing it to her, she brushed the woman's arm. Tiffany noticed she didn't move away from the contact. 'Curious,' thought Tiffany.

Tiffany handed her a roll on a saucer and said, "Try the jam. It's homemade. My mother cans preserves."

Tiffany spread the jam liberally onto her roll. The older woman put a little on her roll and nibbled on it. Tiffany dug into her roll and finished it rapidly. She was hungry. She started a second roll, when the woman said, "You're right this is very good jam. Thank you."

Tiffany smiled and then heard her husband yelling the woman's name. The older neighbor put her hand on the young woman's arm and looked pleadingly into her eyes. The older woman begged, "Pleeassse, don't let him know I'm here."

Tiffany smiled and said, "Sure."

He started ringing the doorbell. He, then started banging on the door yelling, "Honey, are you in there? Miriam come on and answer me."

Tiffany went to the door and said, "Go away. She is not here. I wouldn't have that woman in my house. Now go away."

Tiffany shut the door and locked it. She heard the man walk away. She had to get to the bottom of this. "What is going on?"

The woman looked down and said, "Last night, my husband came home and was ver-yyy demanding. He was verrry aroused. Anyway, he did things to me he has never done before. He took me anally. Twice. See that's what I came to talk to you and your friends about. You see, when he took me in my rear, I .... ahhh."

"Orgasm," prompted the younger woman.

"Yes, that's it. It was my most intense experience in my life. Am I ... you know?"

Do that's it. Tiffany said, "There is nothing wrong with you. Many women enjoy anal sex. My advice is to talk to your husband and buy a jar of petroleum jelly.

That made the woman laugh. She got up from the sofa and said, "Thank you. I'm so sorry that I caused you so much trouble. I never knew how satisfying sex could be until last night. I can't begin to apol..."

Tiffany cut off the woman's apology and walked her to the door. They exchanged good byes and the older neighbor left. Tiffany could only shake her head with amusement.

****************************************

The Demon reached up and kissed the young stewardess on the mouth. Buffy's tongue pushed forcefully into the young stewardess's mouth. The young girl was startled, but made no move to push away. In fact, she started to lightly suck on Buffy's tongue. She released the shocked girl and ordered, "Give me your panties!"

The young stewardess looked around and didn't see anyone looking. It was dark and everyone seemed to be sleeping. She was wearing stockings and not pantyhose. So, see reached under her skirt and quickly pulled down her panties. The young woman stepped out of them and handed them to the possessed Buffy. The Dark Buffy sniffed the panties and whispered, "I'll keep these as souvenirs, okay."

****************************************

The young stewardess nodded her agreement. She was very excited. She prayed that no one could smell the fluid that was running down her thighs. She was confused. She had never been attracted to anyone like she was to this woman. Every cell in her body tingled when she looked at this woman. She eagerly waited for her next command.

The Dark Buffy then ordered, "Go to the kitchen and remove your bra and bring it to me."

The young stewardess started to go, but the Demon stopped her and said, "Say 'Yes, Mistress.'"

"Yes, mistress," she said hurriedly and was away.

The young woman returned with a lacy 36C bra. The possessed Buffy took it and placed it in her lap with the panties. Buffy, then, noticed that her blouse was not buttoned properly. The sexy stewardess had hurried in buttoning her blouse. The Dark Buffy whispered, "You misbuttoned your blouse. Unbutton the misaligned buttons."

The trembling woman unbuttoned three buttons and started to rebutton her blouse, but Buffy stopped her. "I didn't tell you to rebutton them. Did I?"

"No, you didn't, Mistress."

The stewardess was very nervous. This could cost her job. But she couldn't help it; she needed this so bad. Then the mysterious woman order, "Have you found a woman on this plane who is interested in you?"

"Yes, Mistress, you."

"I meant besides me," replied the Demon, who thought, 'Gee, a rocket scientist.'

"Yes, Mistress, the head stewardess has expressed interest in me several times, but she doesn't interest me."

"Who cares what you think? Go and seduce her and get her to go to the washrooms. Leave it open so I can catch you. Do you understand my instructions."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good, now go," the Demon said with a leering smile.

PART THREE

The young stewardess didn't quite know what to do. She had never had to seduce a woman before. She had rebuffed the advances of Juliet Crowse the head stewardess. The young woman had thought about it. She really didn't like having sex that much. She had had four experiences with men and found them unsatisfying. Only one of the men had ever even made her climax and that was with his oral administrations.

When Juliet first suggested that she was gay, Barbara took it badly. She yelled at Juliet and said she just saying that because Juliet wanted her in bed. Yet, Barbara could not deny she was interested. Then she saw the lovely blonde, who seemed to project such power. At that moment, Barbara knew what she wanted.

Barbara saw that the blonde and the redhead were lovers. She was heartbroken. Barbara thought that there was no way she could get what she wanted. Yet, she made every excuse she could think of to see the young blonde. Then, her heart was repaired when the object of her desire started paying attention to her. Barbara would do anything Buffy asked.

So, Barbara steeled herself and approach Juliet. She moved behind Juliet rubbing herself against the older woman's back, pretending to have to get something in the back of the kitchen area. Barbara felt Juliet quiver. Barbara stopped and whispered into Juliet's ear while rubbing herself against the woman, "Are you still interested in me?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Meet you in the washroom."

"Huh, no now."

"Now or never," said Barbara as she left and walked toward the washrooms. She entered the second one with a glance and a wink toward Juliet.

Juliet thought for a moment, 'What brought this on? I have been trying for four weeks to get in those lovely panties without success. Then suddenly, she is all hot for me. I saw the way she looked at that interest blonde in first class. Maybe that was the answer. The blonde excited her and now wants relieve. The question is do I want her as a relief pitcher.'

After a moment pause she went to the washroom with a smirk thinking, 'Silly question.'

Barbara was fearful for a moment. Juliet didn't immediately follow. She held her breath. Then Juliet entered the small washroom. Barbara says, "Glad you could join me."

Barbara maneuvers the older woman around so she can unlock the door. Barbara began to undress Juliet; kissing her tender spots as went. Soon Juliet was naked and very excited. She said, "My turn."

Juliet maneuvered Barbara into position to undress her and explore her treasures. Juliet removed blouse and skirt and realized she wore no underwear. Juliet eased down to Barbara's slit and inhaled the aroma she had so long sought. At that moment, the restroom door opened and two flashes of light occurred. Juliet looked up and there was the blonde that had so captivated Barbara.

****************************************

Juliet was startled. 'My God, she ruin our lives with those pictures,' she thought. Juliet started to say something, but the young blonde put her finger to her mouth to indicate quiet. With hand gestures she motioned for them to continue. Juliet unsure as to what to do started using her tongue on the young stewardess.

Juliet's tongue and lips caressed the young woman's right breast and then her left. Barbara left out a soft moan that seemed to echo through the plane. Juliet took her underwear and stuffed in the young woman's mouth. Barbara seemed surprised, but when Juliet nipped her left nipple, she was glad the cloth was there.

'We have real moaner here,' Buffy thought. Buffy took a ball gag from her purse and handed to the Juliet. Barbara willing accepted the ball into her mouth. Then, Buffy took some nipple clamps from her purse and handed them to the older stewardess. Juliet placed them on the young woman's nipple and tightened them loosely. Buffy shook her head and indicated that she needed to tighten them. When Juliet tightened them, Barbara curled her toes and arched her back and orgasmed as Buffy took and another picture.

Juliet was stunned. She hadn't realized that Barbara was into pain. Buffy, then, handed the older woman a large ribbed dildo. Juliet then reamed the young woman with the massive thing. Soon, Barbara released three more magnificent orgasms, as Buffy took another photograph.

Buffy entered the small stall and awkwardly closed the door. She pulled down her pants and pulled the kneeing Juliet into her crotch. Juliet started licking sucking the folds of the blonde's vagina. The older stewardess then placed two fingers into the slit. While pumping the fingers, she started sucking and nipping the young woman's clit. Suddenly, Buffy filled the woman's mouth with her release.

Buffy commanded the older woman to dress and leave. She started to complain that she had been relieved, but she looked in the Demon's eyes. Hurriedly, she dressed and left. The Demon with in Buffy recovered all her toys. Then, she pulled a clit button vibrator from her purse, which she attached to the young stewardess and turned it to low. Buffy instructed, "You may not cum. You will not remove this. If you do not cum and this is not removed. Then you will ride with us to our hotel and spend the night. Do you agree?"

The young stewardess shook her head, yes, and got up to dress. Buffy left her to her dressing. As she passed the stewardess area, she smelled the aroma of fresh cum. The Demon smiled.

During the rest of the flight, Buffy rang for the stewardess constantly. Once when Juliet answered, Buffy pointed to her camera and said, "Tell Barbara to come and serve me."

Buffy would ask for a drink. Then, she would ask for a pillow or a magazine. She always gave her a knowing smile. The Demon loved it. The young woman was in obvious need of release, but she gamely hung on. The last couple of calls her eyes were pleading for permission. Finally, toward the end of the trip, the Demon asked, "Do you know if I were allow you to cum you still could come with us for some fun? But, the price of that pleasure would be high. Do you want to cum and come with us?"

The young woman nodded vigorously. The Demon said, "Go to restroom, remove the button and relieve yourself. Don't clean up after. And don't wash your hands. Then come back here for further instructions. Take one of those plastic cup with you and fill it at least half way with you juices."

The young woman hurried off to complete her mission. The Demon smiled. Willow awoke and asked, "Are we almost there?"

"A few more minutes, Will. You can go back to sleep. By the way, I found us a playmate for tonight. The Demon was in need and I didn't want to wake you."

Willow first reaction was jealousy, but she knew that was foolish. The Demon was very difficult for Buffy to control and outside distractions were sometimes necessary. Willow also knew that Buffy was trying to insulate her somewhat from the Demon's needs. So she said, "Thanks, Buff." And she went back to sleep.

Several minutes later Barbara came back with an opaque fluid in a cup about two-thirds full. She offered the cup to Buffy. Buffy noticed the fluid sticking to the young stewardess's fingers and hand. Buffy ordered, "Clean your hand with you tongue and suck your fingers clean. Has any of the passengers noticed the aroma, you are giving off?"

"No one has said anything, Mistress, but I have been getting some knowing looks. One lady says she's going to report me to the Airline. I will probably be fired, but I don't care it was worth it."

"Which lady?"

Barbara pointed her out. Buffy got up and escorted Barbara to the lady in question. She looked into the woman's soul and asked, "Does your daughter know about the thoughts you have about her? How you make excuses to see her naked and brush her skin? How you fantasize about her? You not reporting this young woman, are you? Or maybe I should wake your daughter and ask her?"

"No, no, that won't be necessary. I don't want to cause any trouble," she said with pleading eyes, "She has children. And..."

"WE understand. You look thirsty. Have a drink," Buffy ordered as she handed the woman the cup of Barbara's juices. The woman took the cup and drank it contents and licked some residue from her lips.

"Use your fingers and tongue to get all of it. Don't lick your fingers."

The woman complied eagerly. Buffy could now smell her excitement. "Now take those finger and play with yourself."

Buffy whispered into the woman's ear, "When you daughter was young and you gave her baths, you used to play with her. When she had her first period you showed her how to clean herself and use a Kotex, but you also rubbed her clit with your thumb until she came. You told that happens sometimes. You were also so affectionate with your daughter. You'd hug her tight; kiss her and rub her. At the beach you would rub oils into her body. Then you would have her rub oils into your body. You would even remove your bottoms so you wouldn't line. You would orgasm as she rubbed the oil into your ass cheeks."

Suddenly, the woman jerked with an orgasm that woke her daughter. The young mother said, "Are you alright, Mother?"

"I'm fine, Baby, just a muscle cramp. I'm sorry to wake you."

Buffy caught the young mother's eyes and said, "She knows and forgives you. Talk to her." Barbara and Buffy walked away to let them talk. Tears were running down the woman's face as she thought, "How did she know all those things?"

****************************************

Willow and Giles went to collect the luggage, while Buffy went to collect Barbara. The Slayer saw the young stewardess and called her over. With the Demon sated, she really had no interest in the woman or anyone other than Willow and Tiffany. But the Demon in her made a deal so she was bound by it. On the plus side, the Demon would owe me big time and she planned to collect.

Giles and Willow took one cab with their luggage, while Buffy and Barbara took one with Barbara's. They arrived at an Elizabethan Manor House on the outskirts of the London. It was the home of a wealthy English woman, Helen Blithe, who was also the Head of the Sisterhood. Barbara was quite impressed and asked, "Do you own this house?"

"Sayeah, I wish. No, the owner is a friend of mine. She won't mind me bringing another friend."

"Do you stay here often?"

"No, this is my first time in England. I am here on a sort of business slash vacation thingy."

The car stopped in front of the Blithe Manor and several female servants arrived to help everyone with everything. The Demon was sending all sorts of suggestions that Buffy steadfastly ignored.

Lady Blithe met them and bowed deeply in reverence at the door saying, "Welcome, Grand Witch and Great Slayer, to my home. We have much to discuss, but first I must show you to your rooms so you may freshen up from your trip. You must be Rupert Giles. And who is this lovely young woman," she said as she held out her hand to the young stewardess.

"This is my slave, Barbara. Take her hand and kiss it," said Buffy, while Barbara complied with her Master's wishes.

"I thought you might brought your anchor. I am glad you left her as a beacon. This one must a result of the Demon within."

"You got it."

"It must be difficult. But come and left my staff show you to your rooms. I am having tea served in about an hour. Does suffice?"

"Sure, an hour. Lead the way."

****************************************

"We have connecting bedrooms for the Grand Witch and the Great Slayer. We can prepare a room for your slave done the hall if you would," said their guide.

"My slave stays with me," replied Buffy.

"Right, Mr. Giles is across the hall. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"No," they said in unison.

"Your baths are being drawn and if you need anything just ring."

"Thank you," they said as everyone went to their rooms.

****************************************

Upon entering the room Buffy order Barbara to strip and said, "I am putting out some clothes for you to wear. You'll wear only what I give you. You will speak only when spoken to."

Buffy pulled out a collar, lined wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs from her luggage. She, then, removed a pair of black thigh boots with 5-inch spiked heels. Next came a pair of zippered leather panties. Finally, she pulled out a large red silk scarf.

Barbara was standing in the middle of the room naked. Her clothes were lying discarded on the floor. Buffy ordered, "Put your clothes away. Put one the collar and the cuffs. The rest is for late. Next, you undress me. Then, you will bathe me."

The young slave put her clothes in her suitcase. Then, the slave came over to Buffy and starting removing her clothes. When Buffy was naked, Barbara led her to her bath. The slave could find no wash cloth, so she used her hands to soap and clean Buffy's body. The young slave was getting excited, but Buffy seemed oblivious. So, the young stewardess decided to up the stakes. She began to her breast against Buffy's naked form. When, this seemed to get no reaction, the willing slave started licking Buffy clean.

Buffy refused to react visibly to the slave's administrations, though she was very aroused. Her slit was flowing with juice into the tub. Covertly, she slipped her hand to her slit and began to masturbate slowly and quietly. Trying not to alert the young slave of her desire. Finally, Buffy decided to up the stakes again by saying, "Use your hands to get me off."

The slave moved around to the side of the tub to get better access to Buffy's nether regions. The young woman inserted on finger and started to gently move it in and out. She could feel her master responding. They she inserted a second, then a third finger. Finally, she had her entire hand in master's slit. Buffy was panting with desire and anticipation. The slave started moving faster and faster, until Buffy exploded with a total body orgasm. Buffy buried a kiss upon the slave's lips, who opened her mouth to receive her master tongue. Instead, her master bit the woman lower lip until she drew blood. Buffy then began to lick the blood from the bleeding wound.

Buffy said, "You may not cum until I tell you to. Now go to Willow and make her cum again and again until I come and get you both. Now, go."

Buffy smiled as the girl left. She knew what Willow would do. So, Buffy rang for a fresh bath and told the servant, "Tell our Hostess that we will require another hour for our bathes."

****************************************

Willow was about to take her bath, when Buffy's new toy entered the room. She was naked except for her collar and cuffs. Her juices were running down her legs. Her arms and torso were wet and lower was bleeding. 'That must have been an interesting bath,' she thought.

The slave said, "My mistress has instructed me to bathe you and to make you cum until she comes and gets us."

"Then get on you knees and come here," Willow ordered.

Barbara went to her knees and crawled to Willow. As the woman crawled towards her, Willow lifted on leg and placed on the side of the bathtub. The act exposed her slit. She ordered the slave, "Lick and suck; mouth only; hands behind your back."

Willow closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of the soft lips and active tongue on her moist slit. Barbara's nose occasionally brushed across Willow's clit. Slowly Willow's desire and lust built. Until she exploded. She could the young slave drinking of her.

"On the bed," Willow ordered.

Willow knew Buffy's taste. So, she knew what Buffy's orders would have been. So, she decided to get the young girl into a little trouble. She order, "Spread your legs and open yourself to me."

The young slave complied while praying that Willow did not make her cum before she was given permission. Willow could see the girl was very excited. The fluid coming from the girl was oozing and puddling beneath her.

Slowly and deliberately, Willow began to kiss, lick and suck Barbara's calves, left then right then left again. Her tongue traveled down the calf to the woman's knees, abandoning one knee in favor of the other. Then it was onto the thighs. When Willow started working on the girl's thighs, she started massaging the slave's clit. Willow started increasing the pace on the slave's clit.

"Don't make me cum," begged the young slave.

But Willow only grinned and increased the pace on the swollen clit. Suddenly the slave's toes curled and her back arched, as she burst into orgasm. Willow spotted Buffy and smiled.

Barbara jumped with a start, when Buffy said, "Hurry up, Willow, we need to get downstairs. Barbara, you failed big time. Report to my room and await punishment."

****************************************

Willow and Buffy joined Giles and Lady Blithe. Buffy noticed that a hazel-eyed Amazon had joined them. She stood over six feet tall and was wide and muscular. She kneed before Buffy and said, "Great Slayer, I am called Dana. I am named after the Celtic Goddess of the Hunt, who is my mistress. I am her priestess. She has sent me to warn you that the Grand Witch and yourself are in danger.

The Watchers have been corrupted. We know that the one that calls himself Reynolds is the Demon God Bas. We must free the Watchers. We must set them back on the path of light."

Buffy nervously signal for her to stand up and said, "Come again."

The large woman restated her message from her deity. She goes on to explain, "Several years ago this Reynolds became the leader of the ruling council of the Watchers. When he took over, he convinced everyone that they needed more control over the Slayers. They tried to control Faith by using a mother image. Only to have the woman killed, so they lost their trump card.

The final straw is when Buffy broke off all contact with the Watchers. The rumor is Reynolds went postal. It's said he trashed two rooms in the Watcher's headquarters. He took advantage of the Slayer's ascension to the Great Slayer to breed fear. They want their control back."

Giles spook, "It's obvious what is needed here. Buffy, you must kill this Demon. Then leave the rest to me."

THE END