Title : Restricted area. No admittance.

Series: Warning Signs 4

Author : Lunanne

Email : lunanne@yahoo.com

Website: http://www.geocities.com/wrapped_in_madness

Pairing: Spike/Xander

Rating: NC-17

Spoiler: None

Summary: The clean up.

Disclaimer: The characters are not mine. I just play with them and I make absolutely no money with this.

Feedback: Like it? Hate it? I'd like to know.

Warning: None

Archive: Please ask.

Note: Big thank you to Zyre for the beta.


Warning Signs 4: Restricted Area. No Admittance
By Lunanne

Xander was looking at his hallway with a sense of dread. He wasn't looking forward to the job he had to do. He needed to clean all the bath oil that covered the walls and the floor. It was all very slippery and dangerous, as he found out the second time he woke up that morning. He'd slipped and almost fallen on his way to the bathroom. Good thing Spike was there to catch and steady him. But from the present look on his lover's face, he knew he wouldn't be getting help now. Spike was looking at him with an amused look on his face, leaning on the doorframe leading to the kitchen, his arms crossed over his chest. Xander secretly thought it was a really great look on him, but maybe that had to do with the fact that Spike was as naked as he was.

"So, you're gonna help me?" Xander asked, looking at Spike with pleading eyes.

"I don't think so. It's your mess then it's your clean up," Spike answered with a look that was part smirk and part leer.

"You're mean," Xander told his lover with a pout. But, it didn't affect the vampire. With a sigh, he took the bottle of rubbing alcohol and the first rag from the pile next to him and kneeled down to start to clean.

Every once in a while Xander cast a glance at Spike under his lashes. The vampire was looking at him with such an intense and heated look in his eyes that he was getting a little uncomfortable because of it. That's when he realised that he was naked, sweaty and on his hands and knees in front of his lover. His breath sped up as his shaft began to fill and he decided to play with Spike.

"Spike, you're sure you don't want to help me? It would go a lot faster," Xander asked innocently, making his voice a little breathy. He knew the vampire could smell his arousal, but that didn't mean he had to give up so easily.

"No, I think I'll stay here and watch…I mean supervise." Spike's voice was thick with desire. Xander could see the effect he was having on Spike by the erection the vampire was now sporting.

"Well if you're sure. I just thought that it must be boring for you, standing there doing nothing. But maybe you're right; the hallway isn't wide enough for the two of us to work comfortably. We'll just be stuck on top of each other trying to clean all that oil," Xander told him nonchalantly, watching as his lover stepped closer with every word.

"Oh great, you're going to help me or…" Xander said sitting back on his heels.

"Or? Or what?" Spike asked looking down at his lover.

"Or do you want me to fuck you?" Xander said looking straight in his lover's eyes while one of his hands trailed down his chest to wrap around his erection. That's when Spike pounced on him and kissed him enthusiastically.

"So I guess that means yes?" the dark hair man asked with a grin when Spike finally let him up for air. Spike could only nod and guide Xander's hands to his buttocks. Xander prepared his lover carefully before placing Spike into position on his hands and knees. He entered his lover slowly and soon moved with increasing force and speed. He reached under the tangled heap of their bodies to grasp the vampire's leaking erection, and stroked him to completion. Both of them were panting and then Spike came, with Xander following him in orgasm moments after. That's when Xander realised that they were a good two feet further on the hallway floor then where they started, and he started to laugh.

"Well, that was a lot more fun then cleaning"

Spike could only agree.


The End