Title: Refrigerate after opening.

Series: Warning Signs 3

Author: Lunanne

Email: lunanne@yahoo.com

Website: http://www.geocities.com/wrapped_in_madness

Pairing: Spike/Xander

Rating: NC-17

Spoiler: None

Summary: The morning after.

Disclaimer: The characters are not mine. I just play with them and I make absolutely no money with this.

Feedback: Like it? Hate it? I'd like to know.

Warning: None

Archive: Please ask.

Note: Thank you to my wonderful beta Zyre.


Warning Signs 3: Refrigerate After Opening
By Lunanne

Xander woke up because his feet were cold. He looked down to see both feet sticking out of the blankets covering him. And he realised that it was all Spike's fault. The vampire was almost invisible under the covers and he looked like a mummy in all that dark blue fabric. With a sigh Xander tried to take back some of the covers; he started gently not wanting to wake the vampire but, Spike wouldn't budge. So Xander did the only thing he could, he yanked the blankets…hard.

Spike woke with a yelp and in game face looking frantically around the room for the threat. The only thing he saw was Xander looking at him with laughter in his brown eyes.

"What the hell did you do that for?" Spike yelled at the amused human.

"I was cold and you took all the blankets. I tried to do it without waking you but it was impossible. And anyway, now that you're awake we can do something a lot more fun then sleeping," Xander said with a leer that didn't quite look like it belonged on his blushing face.

Spike was looking at his lover with wide eyes. He was surprised to hear Xander suggesting sex like that. He really thought that the human would wake up in a panic, flee the room and then denied everything that had happened between them.

"Euh Spike? You're okay there?"

His only answer was a passionate kiss that left him breathless.

"So, you're okay with what happened last night? No regrets or second thoughts?" Spike asked, unsure but needing to know.

"None of that. I feel pretty good and I would have put a stop to it if I didn't want to do it. I've… wanted you for a while Spike. I just didn't know if…if you wanted me too," Xander said with a shy smile looking at the wall behind Spike.

"Oh, trust me pet when I say that I want you too!" Spike caressed Xander's chest and shoulders while guiding the young man onto his back. He settled between the warm thighs and swooped down for a kiss.

Xander couldn't get enough of Spike's kisses and taste. The vampire tasted so good, like a nectar that was finally offered to him. He just wanted more. Plus the hundreds of years of experience Spike had weren't bad either!

Spike was thrusting against him creating wonderful friction on both erections. He trailed wet kisses on Xander's chest, slowly getting closer to his goal. He wanted to show his lover how wonderful it was that a vampire didn't have to breathe. Xander groaned when he felt Spike's hips leave his but soon realised what Spike's intention was. He started to pant in anticipation.

When Xander felt the first stroke of Spike's cool, talented tongue on his shaft, he thought he was going to come right there, but managed to hold back. The sensations were so good. Then Spike started a gentle suction on the tip of his erection while his hands slowly massaged Xander's thighs.

Xander tangled one hand in the white blond hair while the other gripped hard at the sheets. The pleasure he was feeling was exquisite. He felt his orgasm building, like a fire coursing through his body. He exploded in Spike's mouth, and the vampire greedily swallowed all he had to offer.

Spike looked at Xander lying sated on the bed and felt quite pleased with himself. Xander reached to him wanting to touch the vampire. Xander kissed Spike gently, taking his time to savour their combined tastes. Then he reached between them to grip the slightly cool erection in his hand and he started a slow massage. He wanted to give Spike as much pleasure as the vampire had given him.

He was rewarded by Spike's hold tightening around him and a gasp which he swallowed happily while deepening the kiss. He loved all the little sounds that were escaping the other man's lips.

Spike came, growling Xander's name and falling bonelessly on the warm body beneath him.

"Go back to sleep Spike," Xander told him while licking his sticky hand clean. Then he brought the blankets over them, making sure his feet were well covered, and he closed his eyes and let sleep overtake him.



The End