Title: Handle with extreme care.

Series: Warning Signs 2

Author: Lunanne

Email: lunanne@yahoo.com

Website: http://www.geocities.com/wrapped_in_madness

Pairing: Spike/Xander

Rating: NC-17

Spoiler: None

Summary: In the bedroom.

Disclaimer: The characters are not mine. I just play with them and I make absolutely no money with this.

Feedback: Like it? Hate it? I'd like to know.

Warning: None

Archive: Please ask.

Note: A big thank you to Zyre for the beta.


Warning Signs 2: Handle With Extreme Care
by Lunanne

Spike couldn't believe this was really happening. He was lying naked on top of an equally naked Xander on the human's bed. All his touches were answered, responded to with enthusiasm and no signs of inhibition. He was finally in the place he longed to be. He felt… giddy. And of course he covered it up; who ever heard of a Master vampire being giddy over a human male finally returning his affections? He had a reputation to maintain. But here, with Xander, he felt happier then ever before. He felt complete, at peace, and of course more aroused then he's ever been in his unlife!

Spike's nimble fingers ghosted over all the golden skin slicked with oil before him. Xander was writhing under him, his warm body begging for more contact.

"Spike….don't stop. So good." Xander moaned, his legs wrapped around Spike's in an attempt to pull the vampire closer.

"I wasn't planning on stopping Xan."

Spike captured Xander's lips in a kiss full of love, passion and need. His tongue left nothing untouched in Xander's mouth. He could feel the human's large hands tangle in his hair trying to pull him closer, trying to merge their two bodies together.

Xander squirmed under him, thrusting his hips against Spike's in an attempt to create more friction. But Spike was having none of that. Tonight was about worshipping Xander. His Xander.

"Ah ah Xanpet, not so fast, we have all night," Spike chastised gently, lifting his hips away from Xander's. His tongue traced a line from Xander's mouth to his chin and slowly traced random patterns on his neck. He stopped to gnaw at Xander's collarbone. He bit gently and then soothed the pleasurable ache with his tongue.

The noises of pure ecstasy that Xander made were the only sounds in the room as the younger man gave the control to his more experienced lover.

"Make love to me."

Spike's unneeded breath caught in his throat at Xander's whispered words. His trembling fingers gathered oil from the quivering body beneath him. He slowly traced a path from Xander's belly to his hidden entrance, his blue eyes never leaving the human's face. He inserted his fingers with a gentleness few have ever seen from a souless creature. His action was answered by Xander's back arching from the bed and a gasp. A gasp that may have been his name before the intense pleasure took away Xander's ability to form words and left him with only panted breaths to tell his approuval to his lover.

"Xander, look at me."

Xander opened glazed eyes and looked at the man before him, urging him to go on. Spike sheathed himself slowly, relishing the joy and the pleasure this act was bringing him.

Their coupling followed the rhythm of Xander's heartbeat, like a song seeping throught their beings. A song bringing them closer then they ever been to anyone. A song that reached its crescendo when Xander screamed his release, shortly followed by Spike's cry of completion. They both lay panting, trying to recover from their lovemaking.

Spike reached for the blankets and covered them both, forming a cocoon around them. Separating them from the rest of the world because right now, only they existed.

"Night Xan."

"G'night Spike."


The End