Title : Slippery when wet

Series: Warning Signs 1

Author : Lunanne

E-mail : lunanne@yahoo.com

Website : http://www.geocities.com/wrapped_in_madness

Pairing : Spike/Xander

Rating : Pg-13, just to be on the safe side.

Spoiler : None.

Summary : See title.

Disclaimer : The characters are not mine. I just play with them and I make absolutely no money with this.

Feedback : Like it? Hate it? I'd like to know.

Warning : None.

Archive: Please ask.

Note : Thank you Meg, you're a great beta. Thank you Amy and Sofy for the encouragement.

Note2 : This is my first fic, so be gentle. ;o)


Warning Signs 1: Slippery When Wet
By Lunanne

Xander never imagined in a million years that he would be in this predicament. Currently, he was sprawled on his back, on the floor, in the hallway of his apartment wearing only his boxers and a growing bump on the back of his head from his 12th attempt at getting back up. Who knew plastic bottles exploded when dropped? 500ml of bath oil now covered the hard wood floor, the off-white walls and Xander himself. He spent twenty minutes cursing and performing an odd form of semi-nude gymnastics trying to get back up. Good thing that he already filled the bathtub and turned off the tap. He didn't need a flood too.

And that's not the worst part. Oh no, the worst part was Spike, standing on the other side of the door, knocking like it was going out of style and demanding to be let in. Oh yeah, things were going great in Xanderland...

"Come on you wanker, let me in, I know you're there." Spike growled, glaring at the door like harsh looks would gain him entrance.

"Go away Spike, I'm busy." Xander sighed, growing steadily more annoyed.

"Busy? Of course you are! Now come on and let me in." Spike huffed impatiently and resumed his heavy-handed banging.

"I can't come to the door right now. So, just go away."

"What do you mean you can't come to the door?" There was concern in Spike's voice, his mind picturing all kinds of dangerous situations Xander could be in. Frantic now, he pulled out the spare he had made when he lifted the boy's keys a few months back.

"Spike? How did you get in?" Xander asked, shocked to see Spike standing next to him. He hadn't even heard the door open.

"Well you know..." Spike muttered sheepishly, looking everywhere but at Xander.

"Know what? Doesn't matter, now that you are here you can help me up." Xander didn't care that it was Spike or about the way he got in, all he cared about was that someone was there to help him get up. Finally.

"What happened here Xander?" Spike took in the scene. Xander laid out on his back,wearing only boxers and covered in oil, his skin shone in the soft lighting of the hallway.

"I dropped the bottle of bath oil and it just shattered. I can't get up, I keep falling back down." A flush of embarassment crept up to color Xander's cheeks.

"Hmm hmm... Let me think how to get you up..." Spike said, naughty ideas forming in his head, well actually, it was the same ideas that always formed when the dark haired man was close to him.

"Euhh Spike?"

"Yeah ?"

"I understand why you took off the duster and the boots, but why the shirt...the other shirt....oh and the pants. Ohhh no... under...wear..." Xander tried to look away, he really did but his eyes kept returning to the display of perfection slowly revealed in front of him. He blushed fiercely as his breath sped up.

"What do you think, there's oil everywhere I don't want any on me clothes," Spike said, like it was the most natural thing in the world for him to get naked in front of Xander.

"Oh... Now help me up." Xander tried to act nonchalant, like a naked Spike had no effect on him. But from the satisfied look in Spike's eyes, he knew that he failed miserably. Damn vampire enhanced sense of smell.

"Sure thing Xan." Grinning, Spike grabbed Xander's hand and pulled him up, cradling him close to his body as they walked away from the puddle on the floor.

"Hmm Spike? Is that your elbow poking my hip? Please say it's your elbow." Xander squirmed away from Spike, and only succeeded in pressing them more firmly together.

"Not my elbow Pet, something a lot more fun," said Spike with a leer that could make a porn star blush.

"You can let go now Spike. Spike? Eeep! What are you mmphhh..." Xander surprised himself by responding to the kiss. He felt all his blood rushing south as Spike took over his mouth, the vampire's scent and taste all around him.

"You're a good kisser Xanpet. Let's do it again." Spike whispered, his voice getting hoarse with desire.

"No..mmmphhhh."

"What were you saying?" Spike asked, satisfied smirk firmly in place.

"Nothing." Spike devoured Xander with his eyes, incredibly pleased with himself and his accomplishment. Xander was quite a sight like this, dishevelled, lips wet and swollen, eyes dazed and wide.

"So the bedroom is that way? And you're already all slippery..." Spike lifted Xander and carried him to the bedroom, a continuous shower of kisses being rained accross his neck and collarbone.

And as the bedroom door closed, Xander realised that all that he had to do now was to enjoy the ride...oh and to clean up the big slippery mess in the hallway. But as Spike's cool lips brushed against his again and as his hands found a spot that made a creature that dosen't need to breathe gasp, he realized that it could wait. Until ...tomorrow. Or the next day. Things certainly seemed to be looking up in Xanderland.


The End